Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Spike

Image

Danielle quickly blocked the fire with her shield. She gracefully moved as she swung the vorpal sword at Blaze. She made contact with her leg. She cried out in pain and spit more fire. This time Danielle jumped out of the way.

"Stang!" yelled Hatter.

Danielle glanced up to see Blaze's leg. She moved to the right before Blaze hit her with it.

"Tarrant's interferring. KILL HIM!" yelled Andromeda.

Her knights ran forward as did Mirana's. Danielle headed towards the tower. She remembered her mother telling her she killed the Jabberwocky on the tower. It should be easy for her to kill Blaze there too. As she ran up the stairs she spotted Blaze high above her. She shielded her body before the fire that Blaze spit out hit her again. Once the fire was gone she attacked Blaze with fierce thrusts, swipes, and uppercuts. But Blaze wasn't an easy opponant. She sent her tail in Danielle's direction. She tried to move out of the way but her spiked tail hit her in the chest.

She let out a cry of pain. Nothing had ever hurt this bad in her life. Hatter took down another red knight. He glanced up to see Blaze hit Danielle in the chest with her spikes.

"No." he yelled while running towards the tower.

Mirana saw this. She didn't want Hatter to get hurt. She rushed over and stopped in front of him.

"Tarrant, you can't get involved now."

"Blaze is going to kill her."

Mirana smiled. "I highly doubt that. Loook."

Danielle felt her body high in the air. Blaze had lifted her above her body with her tail. Danielle knew what she had to do. She pulled the spike out of her chest which caused her to fall onto Blaze's back. She could feel the sharp scales underneath her gloves. Blaze tried to twist and turn to get her off. Danielle held on tightly. She cluthced the vorpal sword as Blaze knocked her body up in the air. With one powerful thrust Danielle sank the sword into Blaze's neck. her head was severed from her body. Danielle went falling down from the tower.

Hatter looked over in time to see Andromeda fall to her knees and crumble to the ground. He smiled then rushed over to where Danielle was falling. He reached up and caught her before she fell onto a jagged rock. All around the battle stopped. Everyone stared at Danielle's bloddy body. Hatter took off her armor and opened up her shirt to see blood pouring out of the wound where the spike stabed her. He removed the fabric from his hat and placed it on the wound. He had to stop the bleeding. Mirana rushed over to Danielle. She pulled Hatter's hand away and replaced them with her own. At once, her powers of healing began to work. Hatter just hoped it wasn't too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo just saw the first commercial for Alice coming to DVD June 1st!!!! Can't wait cause twenty days later I will be 21!!!