Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Waking Up

Image

Danielle slowly opened her eyes. She was laying in bed at Mirana's castle. She tilted her head to see Hatter standing on the balcony. She smiled widely as she got out of the bed. She quietly snuck up behind him. She grabbed his famous hat and ran as fast as he could. Hatter quickly turned to see Daniell running away with his hat. He giggled then ran after her. He knew a short cut to the lobby of the castl. He took it and ran faster. Danielle ran down the stairs. She screamed when Hatter stopped in front of her. He wrapped his arms around her body and lifted her off the ground.

"I'm glad you feel better." he said.

Danielle smiled. "Is everything okay now?"

He set her back down to her feet. "Andromeda and Blaze are dead but I fear that Bloody Big Head will find out and seek revenge. You need to keep the Stone of Underland in a safe place."

Danielle looked down to see that the stone was not on her hand anymore.

"Mirana put it back in it's box. If Iracabeth finds out you have the stone then she'll do everything in her power to get back here."

Danielle knew she had to keep a weary eye open. She wasn't scared about Iracabeth. Maybe coming after her. She was safe with Tarrant. He wouldn't let anything happen to her."

"Are there guards in the outlands?" she asked.

"No, there isn't." said Mirana.

She walked into the lobby. Mallymkun, the Tweedles, the white rabbit, and the Queen's court followed after her.

"There needs to be." said Danielle.

Mirana nodded. "You'll be safe. Now, as a gratitude for what you have down here is a vial of Blaze's blood."

Danielle thanked Mirana as she took the vial of blood from her. She knew that this would take her home but she didn't want to return home. She didn't know if she could stay or not but she wanted to test Tarrant. She raised the vial up to her lips.

"Don't!" shouted Hatter.

"What?" asked Danielle.

"Stay with us. With me."

Danielle glanced at all the creatures she met in Underland. She didn't want to leave. She had no one back home. She loved Tarrant. She couldn't break his heart like her mother did. She glanced at the White Queen.

"Mirana, can I stay?"

Mirana smiled. "Only if you want to stay but you must do something for me. The castle of hearts needs a good queen with a loving heart to return Underland back to it's original state. Will you except?"

Danielle looks up at Hatter. He smiles at her and takes both her hands in his.

"The choice is yours my love."

Danielle nods. "I except!"

Everyone in the lobby was excited so they started to clap loudly.

"Very well!" said Mirana.

"But, if I become Queen can I choose my King?"

Mirana looks from Danielle to Tarrant. She knew that they both loved each other. She was so happy that Tarrant had found the love of his life.

"You may choose your King."

"Then I choose Tarrant Hightopp to be my king and husband."

Tarrant bent down to passionately kiss Danielle. He loved her with his entire heart and soul.

"Come everyone to Salezen Grum! We have a wedding and crowning of the new King and Queen to plan!"

Hatter took Danielle's hand. The two of them headed out of the castle to take the journey to Selezen Grum.