Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Wedding

Image

Danielle woke up bright and early the next morning. She couldn't believe that she would be a queen and married to the man of her dreams. Sure, Hatter wasn't a tall tan bloke with frosted blonde hair, or blue eyes but looks never really mattered to Danielle. It's what is in their heart that counts. She sat up in bed and looked over expecting to see Tarrant but he wasn't in the bed next to her. She looked around the room. She gasped when she saw two beautiful dresses sitting on manequins located in the living area of the room. Danielle rushed over to the beautiful red gown with diamond sparkles emroidered in it. There was a note pinned to the dress which read;

Danielle,

I hope you enjoy the dress. This is for your crowning ceremony!

Love Hatter

She smiled and moved onto the other dress. She didn't have to read to note to know that this was her wedding dress. It was ivory with golden flower patterns that only show when the sun hits it located on the train of the dress. A veil, jewelry, and shoes also waited for her. Danielle couldn't believe that Hatter had made both these dresses in one night. She squeeled out and rushed into the bathroom to start getting ready for the wedding which would be first and then the crowning. When she got done with her shower she was surprised to see Mirana, Sky, and Mallymkun awaiting for her in her room. They did her hair and makeup for the wedding then helped her slip into her dress. Danielle didn't even have time to think they were all rushing her around. It was finally time to get married to Tarrant.

Mirana, Sky, and Mallymkun were her bridesmaids. Since Danielle didn't have anyone to give her away she decided to walk down the aisle herself. She paitently stood in the hallway waiting to step foot in the great hall. The wedding march soon began to play. Danielle let out a breath of air as she walked through the hallway. She was blown away by the red and gold colors of the decorations. It didn't matter to Danielle about the decorations (although she was thankful for them) what mattered was Hatter. She smiled the moment her eyes met his.

Hatter wore a tux and instead of his usual top hat he wore a black one. She walked up the small stairs and ended up on the stage in front of everyone in Underland. The pastor who turned out to be the White Rabbit stood on a pedestal at their height. He cleared his throat and asked the guests to be seated.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate Tarrant Hightopp and Danielle Watson's marriage."

Everything else became a sudden blur. She remembered Hatter saying his vows and then Danielle saying hers.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Hatter pulled Danielle into a passionate kiss. He then picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the great hall.

"We're married!" Danielle said with a smile.

"We sure are!"

"Thank you for the dresses."

Hatter nodded as he put Danielle down to her feet. "You are welcome. I'm glad you like them! I love you so much!"

"I love you too. We don't have a reception do we?"

"No, I have something special set up for us but it will take a few hours to get there so pack a bag for tonight."

Danielle raised her eyebrows but didn't say a word. She headed up the stairs into her bedroom. She packed a small back with pajamas, a change of clothes, a hair brush, tooth brush, and tooth paste. She quickly had help with getting her dress off and put on a lavender day dress which showed off her legs. She thanked Mirana and the others for helping out for the wedding then headed out to the courtyard where Hatter was waiting with two horses. One was grey while the other was white. The white horse turned to look at Danielle.

"Congratulations on your wedding Mrs. Hightopp." the horse said.

"Thank you!" Danielle said as Hatter helped her onto the horse.

He took Danielle's bag from her and tied it to the horse. He winked at Danielle which made her blush. Before they knew it they were heading away from the castle. Danielle wasn't sure where they were going. Two hours had gone by. Her body was starting to get really stiff from sitting in the saddle for so long. They finally rode down a dirt path which led to a waterfall. Hatter glanced over at his new bride with a smile on his face.

"There's a cave behind the waterfall. We'll be staying there tonight."

Danielle couldn't control her excitement. She got off the horse and ran towards the waterfall. She jumped into the cold water which made Hatter laugh. He removed all his clothing and jumped into the water with her. They swam for only a few minutes until they made their way into the cave. There was a pallet set up, candles were lit, and a basket of food awaited them. Danielle carefully removed her clothing and placed it on a rock so that they would dry. Hatter stared at his wife.

"You're so beautiful." he said softly.

He carefully pressed his wife up against the caves wall. Danielle let out a moan as he entered inside of her. That night they spent their time concemating their marriage. Danielle never thought she would be so happy in her entire life. She was now married to Hatter-the man of her dreams.