Sequel: Car Crash Hearts
Status: Completed.

Brooklyn

Brooklyn.

"Kay, and this here is the restaurant I was tellin' you about, Lyn." Hally said, pointing at a restaurant with a bunch of people in front of it.

"Uh. Is that the line?" I asked.

"Oh, no! People just hang out here. It's pretty fun. Especially on Fridays like tonight, A band always plays." She told me as she parked her car.

"Really? That's cool."

"Yeah, it is."

We got out of her car and walked inside.

"Hey, Ray. Got any open spaces?" Hally asked the guy in what looked like the restaurant uniform.

"Yeah, actually, we do. The spaces are filling pretty quick. The band tonight is suppose to be really good." The guy in the uniform, I guess who's named Ray, told my cousin.

"Awesome. Oh-This is my cousin, Brooklyn." Hally introduced me.

"So your the famous Brooklyn! Hally wouldn't stop talking about you all week!" He laughed.
"Anyways, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ray." He introduced himself.

I did a slight wave at him.

"So, your tables right over there in the front, next to the stage. Some old couple was sitting there before they realized a band was playing and the restaurant was going to be filled with teenagers." Ray laughed.

Hally laughed with him.

"Alrighty, thanks Ray." My sister smiled and grabbed my elbow as we walked to the table.

We sat down and started talking about random things.

"So, can I ask you something?" Hally asked out of the blue.

"Sure." I nodded, taking a sip of the Strawberry Lemonade I had ordered a few minutes before.

"Why did you all of a sudden wanna come live here in Baltimore?" She asked quietly.

I sighed. I hated talking about him.

"Remember that guy I told you about a while back? The one that I had been dating for a good two years?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well, we got engaged four months ago"

"And?"

"And two months ago he told me he had been cheating on me and dumped my ass."

Tears were swelling up in my eyes.

"Aw, hun." Hally an arm around my shoulder. "So you wanted to come here and just start over?"

I nodded. "Yeah. A new guy, new surroundings, new friends, everything."

Hally smirked.

"What?"

"You came here looking for a guy?"

"Well, not exactly. But that would be a good plus side to moving here. " I laughed slightly.

"Well, Lyn. I don't know if here is the best place to look for a guy." She told me.

I looked down.

"But, there are a few good guys here."

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah, first off, there's Alex Gaskarth. He's really cute. But, I like him, so sucks to be you!" She laughed.

I shook my head, laughing. "Okay, okay. You can have that Alex dude."

"Good. Anyways, there's also this guy named Jack Barakat. He and Alex are best friends, PLUS, he's a guitar player in a band with Alex."

"Guitar players are always good."

Hally laughed again. "Yeah, and then there's Joey Long, but I don't think he's your type at all."

The lights went down and four guys walked on stage.

Hally squealed quietly.

"God, girl! What is it?!"

"It's All Time Low!"

"What?"

"The band that Jack and Alex are in!"

"Oh."

"Yeah, isn't he hot?!" Hally asked.

I didn't know who she was referring to.

"Jack or Alex?" I asked.

"Alex! And Jack!"

"Uh. They're both hot, I guess?" I shrugged.

Lie. That Jack dude was really freaking hot.

And as Hally used to say when she was 12, "He was so hot, that if she made cookies on him, the cookies would burn!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! A Barakitty story!
Tell me your thoughts on it, please?

P.S. That quote at the end, yeah, my little sister said that today wile she was watching High School Musical. According to my sister, Zac Efron is almost as cute asRobert Pattinson. -_-