Sequel: Car Crash Hearts
Status: Completed.

Brooklyn

Brooklyn.

"Isn't Alex an awesome singer?!" Hally asked, once All Time Low was done with their set.

"Yup." I nodded. "So are you two dating or something?"

Hally took a drink of her Lemonade and started coughing when I asked the question.

"No. I wish, but, no." Hally said. "Anyways! Wanna go meet the guys?"

Hally pulled me up from my chair and dragged me across the restaurant over to four guys.

"Hey, guys!" Hally waved.

The four guys turned around and smiled, looking back and fourth from Hally and I.

Um....

"Oh! This is my cousin." Hally used her hand motioning to me

"Hi, I'm Alex."

"I'm Rian."

"Zack."

"I'm Jack."

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn."I introduced myself, smiling.

"You guys were really good tonight." Hally smiled.

"Thanks, Hal." Alex said, smiling.

"Uh, Well, Lyn still needs to unpack so, maybe we can all hang out tomorrow?" Hally asked.

"Yeah! Sure." Jack said quickly.

"Okay, Bye then guys." Hally waved.

"It was nice meeting you guys." I said, walking off with Hally.

"Okay! That was the last shirt!" Hally laughed, putting her arms in the air.

"Thank god! I didn't think I had that many freaking clothes!"

"Geeze. I'm heading off to bed. Do you want an extra blanket? I know how you get cold extremely easily." Hally asked. a playful smile playing at her lips.

"Oh shush you! Don't make fun of my coldness problems! But yes, I would like an extra blanket."

"Alright, Alright," Hally walked out of my room and to the hall closet close to my room and grabbed a blanket.

"Here." She threw the blanket on top of my bed.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome.Goodnight. Oh! And Alex texted me a little while ago, we're hanging out tomorrow at ten." She told me.

"Why didn't I hear about this sooner!?" I laughed.

"I forgot?" Hally shrugged.

"Loser."
♠ ♠ ♠
It is 4:27 AM.
What do you do at 4:27 AM?
Certainly not sleeping!
You write a chapter in your story!

haha.
I can't sleep. >_<