Sequel: Car Crash Hearts
Status: Completed.

Brooklyn

Jack.

"Jack, wake up!" Alex yelled in my ear.

"Mehh. Alex! I was dreaming about bunnies bringing me chocolate! You ruined the dream, dude! Ruined the dream!" I yelled groggily.

"Boo fucking hoo." Alex laughed. "Get up."

"No."

"Jack Bassam Barakat-"

"Alexander William Gaskarth!"

"Get your ass up."

"NO! SLEEP!" I shoved my face into my pillow.

"Your like a five year old."

"Damn straight!"

"Whatever. I guess you don't want to hang out with Hally and Brooklyn." He smirked.

My head shot up. "The cute cousin?"

"Yes, Jack, the cute cousin." He nodded.

"Hallelujah! It's a miracle! I'm not tired anymore!" I jumped out of bed and hurried around my room, trying to find the things I needed to get ready.

"Better hurry up. We have to leave in five minutes to meet them at the park." Alex told me and walked out the room quickly.

"FIVE MINUTES! ALEXANDER WILLIAM YOU KNOW IT TAKES ME WAY LONGER THAN FIVE MINUTES TO GET READY!" I yelled from my room. Alex was probably just shaking his head laughing, not caring that I was a total girl when it came to getting ready. But hey, so was he.

Five minutes later I was ready, surprisingly.

"Let's go!" Alex said, running out the door.

"Coming!" I yelled, running out the door after him.

We ran to Alex's car and got inside.

Two minutes later we were at the park.

"Where are they?" Alex asked me once we had gotten out the car.

I looked around.

Two girls were on the swings in the far end of the park. A Blond and a Red-head.

"They're over there." I pointed at the two girls.

"Oh!"

Alex and I started walking towards Hally and Brooklyn.

"Hey, guys." I waved.

"Yo! Guess what!" Brooklyn practically screamed.

"What?" Alex and I asked.

"We're having a picnic! So I hope you guys didn't eat up on Ho-hos!"

"Sorry-She had coffee this morning. I tried to keep it away from her, but damn, this girl is actually strong." Hally laughed.

"So, where is this picnic?" Alex asked.

"Over there." Hally pointed over to a spot by the lake where a basket was sitting.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." I whined. "Someone decided not to wake me up early enough!" I glared at Alex.

"One, It's not my job to wake you up, and two, you just looked like you were having so much fun dreaming about bunnies bringing you chocolate." Alex said sarcastically.

Hally and Brooklyn started laughing.

"You dream about bunnies bringing you chocolate?" Brooklyn laughed.

"Hell yes! And it was an awesome dream!" I stomped my foot.

"I bet it was." Brooklyn said. "Now C'mon. Hally has the cold Starbucks coffee in the picnic basket."

"Are you shitting me?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then let's go to the picnic basket! Jack wants some coffee!" I said in third person, running with Brooklyn to the picnic basket.

Alex and Hally were still by the swings, talking about something.

"Guys!" I shouted at Hally and Alex, making them jump. "Come on!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, lovelies.
Thanks 'Tyson Ritter' for the banner. :)
Anyways, Comments=Love.
And I could use some love. ;P
haha.