Sequel: Car Crash Hearts
Status: Completed.

Brooklyn

Jack.

Hally, Brooklyn, Alex and I laid on our backs in the grass.
Letting the sun dry our soaking wet clothes. Wait-Alex didn't get thrown into the lake did he?

"Guys," I said.

"What?" The three of them asked at the same time.

"Alex never got thrown into the lake. "

We grabbed Alex as fast as we could and made him stand up.

We started shoving him closer and closer to the water.

"No! Please! This is a new beanie!" Alex yelled.

Hally plucked his beanie off his head and threw it to the ground.

"See ya!" Hally said, pushing Alex into the lake.

"If I'm going down, your going down with me!" Alex grabbed Hally's arm, making them both start to fall.

"Lyn!" Hally grabbed Brooklyn, who grabbed me. And now we were all wet in the lake. Again.

"Jack!" Brooklyn splashed water at me. "You were suppose to grab my hand! So I wouldn't fall, and then you wouldn't have fallen!" She laughed.

"Sorry!" I tried to splash back at her, but she dodged and it hit Hally, who was right behind her.

"Jack!" She screamed, splashing water at my face.

I splashed some back, and eventually, Hally and I were in a splash fight.

"Hey, hey, break it up!" Brooklyn yelled, coming between the splashes. That didn't stop us though.

"Eep! They're killing me with water!" Brooklyn jumped out of the splashing zone and moved so Alex and her were leaning on each other, watching the splashes go back and fourth.

"Are you two done yet?" Alex asked impatiently.

"Yeah." Hally said. I nodded.

"Good, cause I'm gettin' out." Alex hopped out of lake, followed by Brooklyn, then Hally, then me.

So, here we are again. Laying down in the sun.

"You two should come to the gig we have next month. It's gonna be really big." Alex said.

"Yeah. You two should come." I agreed.

"I'll come." Brooklyn said.

"Me too." Hally said.

Brooklyn stood up.

"These wet clothes are getting seriously annoying. Who votes we all go change and just hang out after?" We all stuck our hands in the air.

"Okay, then. Why don't Jack and I come over to your guy's house?" Alex asked.

"That's okay." Hally nodded.

"Oh, by the way," I said. "You two better be wearing your party clothes when we get there."

The girls had no clue what I was talking about, but Alex did and he started smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh.
This chapter kind of sucks, in my opinion.

Anyways, new layout. Like it?

I WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT!
lmao.
I want some feedback. :)