Sequel: Car Crash Hearts
Status: Completed.

Brooklyn

Jack.

"Alex, It's your turn!" Brooklyn said, passing Alex the bottle.

I took a sip of my beer and watched him spin the bottle.

He watched it intently as it went round and round....

"Are you serious?" Hally asked, wide eyed and staring at the bottle that was pointing to her.

Brooklyn had a small smirk playing on her lips, and so did I.

It's about damn time they kissed.

Alex and Hally scooted closer to each other. They did a quick peck.

"Aww." Brooklyn said. I couldn't tell if it was because it was cute, or because she was bummed that it was so quick.

"It's obvious you two like each other. Kiss longer, you freaks." I said laughing.

Alex and Hally looked at each other before going into a kiss that lasted about 10 seconds.

Everyone in the room, even the ones that didn't even know them, started clapping and cheering.

A very smiley Alex passed me the bottle. "It's your turn, freak."

I took the bottle and spun it quickly.

I know this might sound odd, but I kind of want it to land on Brooklyn.

I mean, c'mon, she's nice, pretty, -

It landed on Ruby. This girl that I've only talked to like, I don't know, three times in my life?

Ruby let out a high pitched squeal as she walked over to me and pecked me on the lips, and then let out an even louder squeal walking back to her spot.

"Um. Okay, Your turn, Brooklyn." I said, passing her the bottle.

She took the bottle and spun it.

And no, I did not cross my fingers behind my back hoping that it would land on me.

Holy crap. It was right between Zack and I.

"Uhh." Hally hovered over the bottle, trying to figure out who it was closer. She quickly grabbed the bottle and said really fast, "It's Jack!"

Alex laughed. "Two in a row."

Hally was rocking back and fourth next to Alex, a smirk on her lips.

Brooklyn sat down next to me.

Our heads started getting closer and closer, until my lip met hers.

You know, it's really hard to enjoy a kiss when there's Hally squealing like a three year old in the back ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh.
Alex and Hally kissed.
Brooklyn and Jack kissed.
What's gonna happen? =O
Comment, my loves! :P