Status: On hold.

The Vampire Mansion: Shiki and Rima

Vampires

Image
,
I didn't deserve this. The pain was agonizing. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing, it wasn't fair, yet I didn't have it in me to blame it on anyone else but...me. It was all my fault, I should have just left those disgusting men have their way with me or whatever they'd like. I wouldn't be stuck in this situation and have to watch this, these innocent people suffer, if I had just...done what they'd told me. But I couldn't do it, either. I knew I had just met him, and that being with him so far has gotten me nothing enjoyable, especially since I've been kidnapped, but I still couldn't do it. Shiki...was too special, for some incredibly odd and confusing reason. It all happened like this...

I remembered being held on someone's back, oddly familiar from a memory in my childhood, but it was all going too fast for me to have thought about that at the moment. The wind was blowing hard on my face, the outlines of the things around me were too blurry for me to even recognize what they were. My hair was all over my face, also giving me a disadvantage to knowing our location. Although, I was certain that we weren't above surface. It felt as if I was being carried by something that was flying, we were both flying. Or it could have just been my imagination. There wasn't enough time to figure this out, as without any warning, everything stopped. The light that barely got within my sight through the trees, I imagine, disappeared leaving an almost complete darkness. Within the shadow's grasp, I couldn't move, and much more, I couldn't think. This ominous aura around the individual, which had taken me, was too much to bear. I was too disoriented, you might say.

"Is it her?" An angry voice left a mark on my ears, as its angry and dark soundings, had taken me aback. I could have sworn I heard some kind of noise, a light fainted noise, as if someone was shaking their head or...nodding. The angry man cleared his throat. "It's about time."

My eyes were still blurry so I couldn't see much of what was happening around me. I felt a tight grip around my arm, and suddenly, I was being pulled to walk. I hated this, no one, and I do mean, no one has ever held my arm like this. It was sort of scary, and yet, just humiliating at the same time. I could hear our own footsteps, me and whoever was dragging me around like a child. Ugh, how infuriating. Then, we stopped. For a few minutes, I could hear voices ahead of us, and a sudden smirk right beside me. Did he find anything funny? Again, how extremely annoying, not knowing your situation like this, and having no choice but to go along with it.

The abrupt sound of a door opening startled me, before I was being pulled to walk the direction I didn't want to go. Where the voices were. My eyesight was slowly regaining its balance, and as I turned my head slightly to the right of me, there they were. People. People, human beings, crying and praying to have their lives spared. I was scared. Nothing more frightening, than to see your own kind crying and begging for mercy, to people you almost knew weren't going to comply to those requests. I was forced to kneel before a young girl, bright red eyes, and golden hair. She looked quite pale, but just about as everyone in this strange chamber I was in. She looked at me, curiously, before saying, "You seem confused."

Really? I would have never noticed, that, oh lord, I was confused! "Of course. Any normal being would after being basically kidnapped and brought to a strange place, such as..."-I quickly moved my hand gracefully, pointing out my surrounding area-"...this."

She giggled, seeming amused at my remarks, which I found utterly rude. "I apologize, there was no other way to do this but to bring you by force. Knowing...Shiki, he wouldn't have allowed your visit here." She smiled, as if nothing she said was at all, the most unreasonable explanation ever. Seems to come with a territory, for these sorts of people. Shiki, example number one.

"What do you want?" I asked her, trying to seem oblivious to the man in black clothes, approaching the praying people.

"Shiki." That was it? Certainly, if all she wanted was Shiki, she would have just gone there and asked him herself. "His property I mean. His family owns most of this forest, very uncomfortable for ones that do not obey their supposed rules. Utter words of foolishness." Her sweet and small voice didn't fool me at all. Something smelled like...revenge.

"I can't do that," I told her. I was sort of being honest. I barely know the guy, and here she is, asking me to make him give up his so called property. "I can't make him give up his property, it's not for me to say anything. I barely even know him."

"Oh, really?" Her eyes darted towards the man hovering over the frightened group of humans. The cloaked man in black pulled up a man, probably in his thirties. My eyes widened in shock as he, without any warning, bit into the man's neck, ripping out his skin, stained in crimson red blood. I screamed, and on impulse ran to go do something, anything, but was held by two other cloaked men in black. My body shook, and shuddered, in painful cries of pain. "How about now?"

I glared at her for a long time, clearly now seeing the evil within those pretty features of hers. "I can't!" I yelled, violently.

"What a shame, " she sighed. "Now these poor humans are going to die. You're not far behind, sweetie." Her evil smile made chills go down my spine. I was afraid, I was very afraid. Afraid at the scene before me, of two small children being bitten to death by these man animals. I couldn't take it! It wasn't fair, I didn't deserve this! It was all too agonizing...There wasn't anything I could do but watch.

Innocent person after another got either bitten or ripped into pieces leading to their demise. My body felt weak, and my eyes were beginning to close. What kind of person would do this? No...could do this. The all too atrocious situation would obviously lead to this question. "What are you?"

Her ill soft laugh echoed through the walls of the baleful chamber. "Have you not figured it out yet? We're vampires."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while I know.
But life is hard for me,
And waiting a few weeks for this chapter
won't kill you
XD Enjoy! Comment!♥☻♦