Status: Complete.

Trust.

I Really Didn't Know

I ended up leaving not long after our kiss. Allister informed me that he’d get Ryan to come get him and take him home so that thankfully let us have moments away from each other, which is obviously what I needed. I needed time to think, to sort things out, to find out what the hell is going on within my head.

Mother obviously asked why I returned so early. I made up a dumb excuse that he had to go home and bolted upstairs where I lied in my bed, glaring up at my ceiling and cursing everything.

I hated this, this feeling tugging away at my chest. It felt as if it was caving in on itself and I really didn’t like the feeling. This feeling, I’ve never felt it before in my life, but than again Allister has made me feel many things that I never thought I would.

He was slowly turning everything in my life around without me knowing it. But there was still one huge problem;

Trust.

Can I trust him? I haven’t known him long, only about two months. Every time I ask myself this the same answer comes to mind; no. It pains me to know that it’s the first thing to come to mind. I mean…it’s Allister.

He’s kind, sweet, and a down right puppy. How can I not trust him? But then again how can I?

I snarled angry, clawing and tugging at my hair for good long ten minutes. After a while with absolutely no success at my tormented mind I threw my clothes off and changed into some baggy pants to go to sleep. Maybe then I could actually calm down and think about things?

Or not…

~

Slim, cool fingers caressed my burning skin. Down they went, shyly tracing over every muscle, every piece of skin that they could touch.

The simple touches, the simple brushing of his fingers against my skin caused my spine to shiver and insides go wild. They twisted, turned, flipped upside down, skipped, or stopped functioning all together just because of a touch, a simple touch.

How something that miniscule could cause such a huge reaction, I’ll never know, but the feelings burning inside every part of my body was insane. And all these feelings were caused because of one boy, one boy who was currently lying over me, his head lying against my chest and hand exploring my bare chest.

Fair fingers skimmed the hem of my boxers. My thighs quivered at the mere thought of him being so close to the center of my heat. A lump formed in my throat as I felt lips, lips that I had felt earlier slowly tracing my jaw until finally they reached my lips.

Blue eyes and blonde hair fell into my vision but I didn’t see it long because as soon as our lips touched my eyes fluttered shut and I focused all my attention on this. Our lips moved together perfectly, fitting like a puzzle.

That was when it happened, when a soft and shaking hand wrapped itself around me. I groaned into the kiss, thrusting my hips upwards into his more than welcoming hand.

My arm wrapped around his waist, the other going up his back, allowing my fingers to tangle themselves in his silky locks. The feel of his shy fingers caressing my burning skin was amazing. And when I felt him run his thumb over my slit I felt like I could lose it right then and there…

But I didn’t.

The teasing continued. His hand pumped at a slow, agonizing pace, while our tongues battled within each other’s mouths.

The two of us pulled apart, panting for air. I attacked his neck, sucking and biting at the tender flesh, which seemed to pulse against my lips.

His moans filled my ears only adding to the pleasure coursing through my veins. Fuck, I was so close, so unbelievably close.

“Allister,” I moaned against his throat, my hips now desperately thrusting into his hand, which had tightened its grasp around me and was now pumping at a much more pleasurable pace. “So…close.”

Allister moaned, “Nn, Rory…”

Hearing my name pass his lips was enough…it was just enough to let me fall over the edge in pure undeniable bliss…


~

I shot up from my bed, sweating, and gasping for air. Taking in a deep breath I flick on my lamp to see that no, Allister and I were not in the same room, let alone doing anything sexual with one another.

Growling, I glare at my boxers, which I definitely needed to change and clean. Fuck…a wet dream? Are you fucking serious Rory? Damn it. Just damn it!

I got up and out of my bed, grumbling the entire way to the bathroom where I cleaned myself up and changed. My clock read 6:20 so I hopped back into my bed and sighed, aggravated at myself for being such a dumbass.

I couldn’t believe it. I really couldn’t. Am I that stupid? Does Allister really revolve within my head that much that he even haunts my dreams? Damn it. Damn it all. That dream did not help anything. If anything it made it far worse.

That I couldn’t think about though. If I thought about that dream it’d only give me yet another problem. Instead, I should focus on the fact that I’ll have to see Allister in school tomorrow. We’re going to be in the same room, the same lunch table, in the same vicinity…

What am I going to do? What is he going to do? Should I act normal? Will he act normal? What should I say about that kiss? Should I say anything?

I really didn’t know…
♠ ♠ ♠
You bet I loved writing that wet dream
XD

You know what I want!
Comment&Subscribe?