Status: Complete.

Trust.

A Whip?

“And…do I have any say in this?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Because you need cheering up!” Ryan exclaimed with Garrett nodding his head beside him.

April and Resa were both dragging me by my wrists and failing horribly until they got Allister involved. After he grabbed my hand I was easily dragged to my car where we got inside and followed the others to the mall, which was where they wanted to go.

They all decided since I’ve been more depressed and angry this Monday than ever that I needed a day out with them. Why that is supposed to make me feel better I don’t know, but they decided to take me out to watch movies and shit…

I rather just be alone with Allister though. That’d make me feel a hell of a lot better…

Speaking of Allister, his hand was intertwined with my own, his thumb massaging the back of my hand. It was soothing, but than again his mere presence is soothing.

“What did your mom say?” Allister asked and I could feel his eyes on me from my side.

“She told me it’d be fine,” I answered with a sigh that probably told Allister that I didn’t believe her, which I didn’t. Dad was here. He was back. How can things be fine? It’s obvious that something is up, but the question is, what?

We got to the mall and I got out of the car and walked to Allister’s side. I snaked my arm around his waist and held him close to my nose. I smirked when I felt him hesitantly wrap his arm around me as well. A blush dusted his cheeks and I kissed his temple, which had him smiling widely.

“You two are just too cute!” April squealed. “Why can’t I have someone like that?”

Resa rolled her eyes. “Because all the good guys are taken.”

“I’m single!” Garrett shouted, but both girls only laughed and walked away.

“Denied,” I laughed, watching Garrett frown and walk after the girls looking completely defeated. Poor boy. That was just cruel. Even I wouldn’t do that.Ok I would, but that’s beside the point.

Allister and I walked side by side behind the group. Not too far so that people would think we weren’t hanging out, but far enough.

“So what do you all want to see?” Ryan asked, looking up at the movies that were in.

“I kind of want to see Clash of the Titans,” Allister answered shyly from my side.

“Clash of the Titans it is than,” I said, not caring if the others wanted to go or not. If they wanted to see something else they could, but Allister and I were going to see this.

After arguing with Allister about buying the ticketsI won obviously we got some popcorn and a large coke to share. We’ve swapped spit before so there’s no problem with sharing a drink.

The others followed with us and we all sat together near the middle. I rested my feet on the bar in front of us and grinned when Allister did too and started playing footsies with me until the beginning came on and took our attention away.

No. We didn’t make out during the movie. First of all, we weren’t in the back and second of all we were surrounded by our “friends.”

When the movie ended I sighed. It wasn’t as good as I thought, but it was still a pretty good movie. The six of us moved out of the theatre discussing what we liked and didn’t like from the movie.

Allister gripped my hand and tugged me through the mall. He took me to Pac Sun, Hot Topic, Spencer’s, and Journey’s. He pulled out one thing after the other asking what did and did not look good on him. Of course I thought he looked good in anything so I wasn’t much help for him.

“What’s this?” I chuckled, pulling out a whip in Spencer’s. Ryan stood beside me while Garrett chuckled and placed both hands over his mouth in hope to keep himself quiet.

Allister was looking at necklaces with Resa. His back was facing me and I grinned at the guys before walking up close and…

“Ow!” Allister shrieked spinning around to see me with a whip in hand.

“I want this.”

Everyone but Allister laughed. His face got so bright. I didn’t even know it was possible for someone to get that bright, but I liked it.

“A whip?” He sputtered with wide eyes. “What is your p-problem?”

“What? You don’t like it?” I laughed pulling him into my chest and tickling his cheek with the whip. “I think it’s pretty hot. Why don’t you give me a try?”

“Rory!”

We all cracked up and Allister buried his face in my chest. “You’re s-so weird.”

I kissed the top of his head. “You love it.”

He looked up at me with a smile. One that had me smiling back and leaning in for a kiss. I really did need this, this day off. I’m actually glad they dragged me here. Spending time with Allister always calms me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read my NEW STORY!
That whip incident...it actually happened between my friend Matt and I
It was so funny xD

Comment&Subscribe?