Status: Complete.

Trust.

I'll Be Waiting

I think everyone knows what comes to mind when they’re alone with their boyfriend or girlfriend. I’m really no different.

Resa and April left us right after we left the mall, which was four hours ago. The guys just left a few minutes ago, finally leaving Allister and I alone at 8 o’clock. This is exactly what I wanted.

I kissed his neck softly, relishing in the fact that he’d shiver every time. His fingers were intertwined with my own and they tightened their grip. I could hear his breathing, which was beginning to accelerate with each ghosting of my lips against his skin.

I kissed my way up the hollow of his throat until I reached his jaw. Teasingly, I nibbled on the flesh getting him to tense in my arm and mumble, “Rory I…” The rest of his words were whispered so softly even I being this close couldn’t hear it.

Grinning, I noticed the blush on his cheeks. “Hmm?”

Allister turned his head to look at me. I could see the uncertainty in his eyes, the nerves, the gears turning in his head. He must have found the answer though because in a blink of an eye his lips were on my own, moving eagerly with my own.

We pulled away, only for Allister to turn in my arms. His legs wrapped around me while his hands rested on my chest. We both leaned in to re-attach our lips. My tongue slipped passed his lips to explore the moist cavern hidden behind.

Allister’s fingers were now tangling themselves in my hair. Normally, I didn’t like people touching my hair. It just annoyed me to no end, but when Allister did it, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

My hands, shaking and sweating slightly, gripped his thin hips and drew patterns into his soft skin. Sweet moans filled my ears and damn, they turned me on even more.

Our hips rocked, creating a rhythm that we both found pleasurable. Gasping for air, groping, kissing, and grinding the two of us lost ourselves in this moment. Nothing else around us mattered. All that did was the one in front of us.

All that mattered to me was the feeling rising up in my stomach. The bubbling, boiling within my chest was driving me wild. It made me want, no, it made me need Allister more than ever. I wanted to touch, feel, and cause him as much pleasure as I could.

I needed to hear him. I needed to see that bliss on his face.

My lips worked on his throat, running teeth and tongue gently over the flesh. My hands moved from his sides to the front where my fingers worked on his jeans. Allister panted into my ear, “R-Rory, what a-are you doing?”

“Just trust me,” I answered and after unzipping his zipper I sneak into his boxers to run my fingers over the soft, velvety skin of his cock.

He whined, his hips thrusting desperately. I chuckled, kissed his neck, and asked, “Why so impatient?”

Teasingly, I pressed my thumb to his tip and smeared the small amount of pre cum leaking from it. I smeared it across my palm, using it to help my hand maneuver its way along his arousal.

I could feel his hot breath against my throat, quick and short. His grip in my hair tightened before his lips attacked my neck. His teeth abused my flesh with bites and tugs but as a form of apology he ran his tongue over it, sending a shiver down my spine.

My grip around Allister’s center heart tightened. I pumped the organ within my hand faster, not wanting to be such a tease and just let Allister have his moment of pure bliss, which came just after my thumb caressed his tip.

“Rory!” Allister cried out, hips still rocking into my touch until he finally finished his climax.

The boy’s gasps became less and less until he finally caught his breath. I slipped my hand out of his boxers and stared at the mess on my hand. Chuckling I say, “Look at the mess you made.”

Allister pouted and pulled away from me. His eyes were glistened over with an emotion I couldn’t quit put my finger on. “Y-You’re the one who initiated it.”

Smiling, I chastely kiss him and say, “Go change.”

Allister nods and gets out of my lap, pecking my cheek once more. He disappeared upstairs while I cleaned my hand in the kitchen. Not long afterwards Allister came back with a huge blush on his face that I of course teased him about. This kid is honestly too cute.

Sadly all good things have to come to an end and later on that evening Allister had to leave. I frowned and shut the door after him. His father had come to pick him up. My mom was waiting for me in the kitchen, claiming she had something we needed to talk about.

Something told me it was about dad. Boy was I right.

“What do you mean we’re going out to dinner with him?” I howled, slamming my fists onto the table.

“We all need to talk. It needs to be somewhere where we can talk so I’ve decided that we’ll be going out to dinner with him tomorrow after you come home from school.”

“Fuck that!” I screamed with a determined head shake. No way, no way am I going into the same room with that…that piece of shit. “I am not talking with him. There isn’t anything to talk about.”

“There’s much to talk about,” mom sighed. With a sympathetic smile she reaches over to grab my hand in hers. It helped me relax a little, but just a little. “We all need to speak about what’s happened, especially you.”

I eyed her suspiciously, praying that she was just messing with me. I just wanted her to break out into a smile, laugh, and tell me ‘just kidding,’ but when nothing came I sighed in defeat. I really wasn’t getting out of this. I was going to have to go to dinner with him.

Saying dad or father doesn’t even sound right, but he is my father. I just wish he wasn’t.

“Fine,” I growled, backing away, ready to go to my room, call Allister and complain. “But I’m not promising that he’ll be getting out alive.”

Mom giggled. “All right.”

I left her then and did exactly what I planned. Allister answered his phone and I told him everything. I told him about the dinner, how I’m really panicking inside, and that he better get ready for me to run to his house if anything goes wrong.

Allister giggled, “I’ll be waiting.”

That was enough to help me relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read, comment, and subscribe to my new co-written story; You're Flying
I gave you a present in this ch so please read my new story! Please?
I'm really excited about it

Comment&Subscribe?