Status: Complete.

Trust.

Forgive

I opened my eyes just in time to see him get up. A part of me said to reach out and grab him, but another, the one that was still angry, said to tell him to fuck off and never touch me again. I sighed and mumbled, “Dad…”

He stopped and I watched him stiffen. Obviously, he didn’t know I was awake. I could feel his eyes on me, but I kept mine on the pillow. I didn’t want to look at him when I said this.

“I…um…I forgive…you.”

My bed dipped and it’s what told me he was sitting next to me again. His rough hands ran through my hair and he sighed, “I am sorry…Rory. I was young and stupid. I didn’t know what I wanted or needed for that matter. You know I love you right? And your mom, to death, I really do.”

I sighed again and re-adjusted myself. Hesitantly, I looked up to just barely see his outline through the dark. My teeth came out to chew on my bottom lip as I said, “Yeah…"

We were silent afterwards and I wasn’t sure what I expected. I didn’t really know what to say or do now that it was all out. ButFrank dad apparently knew what to do.

“How about tomorrow we go see a movie, your pick?”

I chuckled, “You wouldn’t like what I’d want to see.”

“I’m sure I can survive.”

I smirked and shrugged. “I guess.”

“All right, good night.”

“Night.”

I listened to the sound of his footsteps until he was too far away to hear anymore. I sighed and closed my eyes. I may have said I forgave him, but that doesn’t mean I’ll forget what he did. I’m sure he knows that.

~

“So how was your time with your dad?”

“All right,” I answered with a shrug, giving my mom a hug before giving Robert one too. My mother seemed surprised when I did that, but she said nothing, because she knew if she did I’d deny the moment ever happened.

“Are you two ‘cool’ now?” Robert chuckled and I glared at him.

“Don’t ever ask something like that again. You sound retarded.”

Robert pouted, “Sorry, just trying to learn your language.”

“You fail at it…horribly.” I smirked and walked out of the room to go upstairs. It was about five o’clock so I decided to throw my things into their rightful place before telling mom that I was going over to see Allister. Of course, he didn’t know I was coming for a visit, but there’s nothing wrong with that.

It didn’t take me long to get there and when I did that demonic mutt attacked me. I snarled at it before kicking it across the cement. It whimpered and ran off after that.

Stupid fucking dog. Now I see why Allister hates it so much.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. That someone happened to be Chrissy who giggled and said, “He’s upstairs.”

I nodded and walked past her. Quietly, I tip toed my way to his bedroom where I slowly opened the door to see he was lying on his side facing the opposite direction. He had his headphones on and was bobbing his head to whatever he was listening too.

I grinned and walked over to his stereo. I held in my snickers as I grabbed the volume knob and turned it all the way up. Allister screamed and threw his headphones across the room before tumbling off his bed with a loud shout.

I cracked up.

Allister looked up at me and screamed, “Rory!”

I made my way over to him and sat before him. He was pouting and looking up at me with his blue orbs that took my breath away every time. I smiled and place my hand on his cheek before leaning in to peck his lips. “I missed you.”

He blushed as I kissed all over him, his forehead, his nose, his lips, his neck, everywhere. Giggling, he pushed me away and said, “I missed you too…so…how did it go?”

“It was all right,” I answered, helping him stand and get back on the bed. The two of us cuddled into each other under the covers and I sighed. “I…told him I forgave him.”

“That’s g-good,” Allister sighed in relief and relaxed into my arms. He nuzzled his nose into the crock of my neck and I shivered at the feel of his hot breath cascading down my throat. “I’m glad you’re happy.”

I scoffed, “If that’s what you call it.”

“You’re so stubborn.”

I looked down at him with a playful grin. He flushed when I leaned in and ran my tongue across his bottom lip, but before he had anytime to try to kiss me back I pulled away and asked, “So, you have a problem with that?”

Allister whined. “Asshole.”

I cackled and kissed him. It really is so much fun to tease Allister. Now, if only I got paid for it. That’d be great!
♠ ♠ ♠
Robert trying to be cool
HA! Fail.

Comment&Subscribe?