Status: Complete.

Trust.

Over

Allister’s parents never found out, at least they acted like they didn’t know. I think they did though. The marks on Allister’s neck were pretty big. Just thinking about it makes me smile. Now everyone knows that he’s mine and mine alone.

The guys cheered me on for taking Allister’s virginity while the girls squealed about it. Me and Allister just ignored them and continued cuddling with each other while watching TV.

My mom and Robert are hanging out a hell of a lot more. I won’t be surprised if he moves in soon and to be honest, I’m perfectly ok with that. It’s like I have a real father again, one who cares and loves me even if he really isn’t my dad, but I wouldn’t mind if he asked to be…

Frank, he and I are all right. Our relationship will never fully recover, I know that and so does he. But it doesn’t mean we don’t talk, hang out, or do a few father and son things.

Allister and I are doing great. We’ve never been better. We’ll be graduating soon and we already made plans to go to the same college and we even found ourselves an apartment. My mother, of course, thinks that is adorable and she’s so happy that I’ve finally opened up…

I have to say, I am too, because if I hadn’t I would have never gotten my hands on Allister and that is a nightmare to me. I can’t see myself without him now. He’s always around, I can always get a hold of him and it’s just what I need…

“R-Rory…”

I turned to see Allister standing in my door way. I smiled and hold out my hand. He comes in and wraps his fragile fingers around my own and I kiss his plump lips. “What?”

“I just w-wanted to a-ask if you needed any help,” he replied, gesturing to all the boxes I had in my room. Graduation is in a week and he and I are packing and getting ready to move to our apartment.

“Nah, but I’d like some company.”

Allister rolled his eyes and began helping anyways. I swear, I didn’t stare at his ass every time he bent over.Yes I did.

Once we finished the two of us lied on my bed. Allister cuddled into my chest, his legs and arms wrapped around me. I smiled as the scent of his hair graced my nostrils. God, he always smells so amazing.

I kissed his forehead and whispered against it, “I love you, Allister.”

Allister looked up at me, his eyes twinkling happily. Butterflies exploded in my stomach and went on a rampage through out my entire body. I’m happy to say that I’m the reason he’s like that. I’m the reason he smiles, he laughs, his eyes sparkle with joy…

That’s all I’ve ever wanted. I just wanted to make this fragile boy the happiest person on this planet and I think I accomplished that.

Allister kissing me and whispers with pink dusting his cheeks, “I love you too, Rory.”

I pulled him closer to me. I found the one person I love. I found the one person I can trust.

And I will not be giving him up anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet, it's the end D=
I loved these two
There is no sequel, I have no idea's for it so...

Comment?