Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Stalker much..?O_o

Frank's P.O.V.
I had woken up and punched and kicked at the metal door quite a few times ending with the result of only hurting myself.Damn.I fell asleep after giving up, exhausted.
*****
I was still sleeping the next day, last period when I felt weird all of a sudden.
"AWWWWW!"I heard two voices say at the same time.I shot up hitting my head on the back of the locker.I rubbed my head whimpering and looking up to see Gerard..and a dude who looked like Gerard but with shorter and lighter hair, taller, and he had glasses.
"Who are you?"I mumbled blinking.
"Frank this is Mikey, Mikey this is Frank."Mikey picked me up and placed me out of the locker and I yawned.
"Hiya Mikey.You must be Mr.Way's brother, eh?"I smiled slightly.
"If you mean Gerard,"he pointed,"then yes."I giggled a little and then covered my mouth before looking at the floor.
"How long have you been in this locker..?"Gerard questioned, cocking his head to the side.I thought for a moment.
"Yesterday..Around lunch time."He huffed a little looking pissed.Oh fuck not again..
"Gerard's told me soo much about you."Mikey said smiling.I blushed.He talked about me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and shitty.Sorry.
XD COMMENT