Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

WOAH HO HO HO HO. . .

Damn, I wish he would have stayed and changed too. I sighed and changed quickly before walking out. I found that Mr. Way was in the hall way, staring at me.
How awkward.
He gave me a small smile and I returned it while walking over. After a long awkward silence, I shifted, uncomfortable. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was pretty late.
“Oh shit.. I gotta get home. My mom's gonna freak..”I frowned.
“Aw, really?”
I nodded.
He frowned also and sighed. “Can't you tell her you're at a friend's house?”
I gulped and looked up at him. “Uh, I-I guess...” Why does he want me to stay?
It was kinda creepy, but it also made me feel really warm on the inside.
“Good.”he smiled and handed me his cellphone. I blinked a few times before slowly taking it and dialing my mother's phone number.
The first twenty minutes all she did was scream at me.
Then she calmed down and said I could stay the night.
“Thanks mom... Bye.. Night mommy, I love you too.”
I hung up the phone and handed it back.
Gerard and Mikey snickered.
“Little Frankie-poo says night-night and I love you to his mommy?”Mikey giggled. My face turned red and I looked down at my feet.
I felt Gerard pinch my cheek. They continued to giggle as we went downstairs to the living room. I got the remote and sat down, crossing my legs like a girl. It was a habit. They sat sorta away from me.
At least they stopped giggling.
I stopped when I saw that Yo Gabba Gabba was on and squealed.
My guilty pleasure.
I watched eagerly, while the Way brothers stared at me strangely. I finally looked over when I heard them cracking up.
“What?”I frowned.
“Y-You watch this.. This baby s-show?!” they laughed.
“Y-Yes..”I looked down and blushed.
They began to make fun of me until I couldn't take it.
I didn't wanna flip out on mysexy teacher so I spoke in Italian.
“È madre bastardo cazzo! Cosa ti fa pensare è possibile prendersi gioco di me solo perchè guardare e fare cose strane?! Che importa se sono un bambino? Penso che sia carino! Credevo che tu fossi realmente cool per un po 'ma non penso! Vite voi e la vostra auto motherfucking sexy! Arrivederci!”
And with that I stood up, grabbed my clothes, and walked out of his huge house, slamming the door behind me.
I pulled on my hoodie when I saw it was raining and began running down the sidewalk, crying quietly.
I hated it when people made fun of me. Even if they were just kidding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frank said , "You mother fucking bastard! What makes you think you can make fun of me just cause I watch and do strange things?! So what if I'm a baby? I think its cute! I thought you were actually cool for a little while but I guess not! Screw you and your motherfucking sexy self! Good bye!"
Teehee :3