Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Ha. Ha.

I walked down the hallway a week after the little encounter with Abbey. I heard a very high, girl voice, saying something about me and Mr. Way, coming from the principal's office.
Oh shit.
I bit my lip and ran up to the doorway, not showing myself to them though.
“But I'm telling you Mrs. DeAngeles! Mr. Way and Frank Iero were kissing!”
“Stop this nonsense!”she slammed her fist down on her desk.
“But its true!And isn't that illegal?! Isn't the art teacher way older then him?!”
I walked into the small office finally, while saying, “Mrs. DeAngeles, there's something I need to tell you actually..”
They both looked over and the principal nodded.
“Go on.”
“Well... ABBEY IS DATING THE SCHOOL JANITOR, MORT!”I screamed, pointing at her.
Two can play this game -.-
Both of their mouths gaped and Mrs. DeAngeles expelled her.
“Thank you for reporting this to me, Franklin.”
“Oh you're very welcome..” I smiled and skipped out of the room.
I was leaning against the wall in the hallway a few minutes later, when Mrs. DeAngeles came walking down the hall.
“Mr. Iero, I would like to speak to you and Mr. Way.” she said before shoving me lightly into the classroom.
“Where are the students?”she asked Gerard, confused.
“Oh, uh, I let them go outside for a bit,” he said nervously.
She looked around suspiciously but let it drop.
“Well anyways, I've come down here to talk to you about your little... Incident...” she said while she began to pace back and forth. She turned to walk back over to us again but she knocked Gerard's bottle of water off his desk. It spilled on the floor.
“Darn, I'm sorry, I'll go get Mort..”she said and walked down the hallway. Ten seconds later, I heard the door open and someone scream. Gerard and I looked out of the classroom to see Abbey and Mort snuggled up in the janitor's closets and Mrs. DeAngeles looking mortified.
“M-Mort... Mort, you're fired!”she screamed. “Abbey, get in my office now!” she yelled while grabbing Abbey by the arm and dragging her down to her office.
“Wow... Er, I think I should get the kids now.”Gerard said, slightly chuckling. I kissed his cheek and giggled before following him to the double doors where we gathered all of my classmates.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3