Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Looking At My *** -_-

Frank's P.O.V.
Shit.I as late for class again...
I ran down the halls standing outside of the Art room knocking quickly and nervously.We had a new teacher today.Nice first impression Frank...I thought.
“Luke F-“
The door opened quick enough and I stood there looking up at the Art teacher while he looked me over like an animal he'd be buying.Ugh.-_- I mean he was very attractive.You couldn't help thinking that..Frank Iero knock it off he's way older then you! Oh great.Now my mind talks to me.Wonderful.Just wonderful.
"And what's your name?"he asked his eyes resting on a part of me I would rather him not look at...I shifted.
"Frank Iero."I mumbled. He turned a little and pointed to a seat in front of Bianca.
"Take a seat.I sat down slowly and took out a pencil.He blabbed on about some shit but I didn't listen staring out the window.I wasn't paying attention to anything until Bianca poked my back.I turned and she raised an eyebrow.
"Candy?"I shifted and took the box mumbling a 'thanks'.I grabbed a red lollipop and stuffed it into my mouth.I glanced around until my eyes rested on Gerard.He was actually really truly beautiful.My mouth was hanging open.Brooklyn, the other girl beside Bianca, kicked my chair and said faggot.I frowned and the teacher walked over.
"Excuse me?"he frowned at her.
"What?"
"What did you just say?"he put a hand on his hip.
"What are you talking about..I didn't say anything."She lied.
"I just heard you.Detention for lying and using inappropriate language."I shrunk into my seat.The bell rang minutes later and I ran out which of course, caused me to trip and drop all of my books.I felt somebody over me and looked up to see the art teacher with all of my books stacked up.My eyebrows furrowed and I took them, shivering when our hands touched and an electric feeling shot through me.
"Thanks.."I mumbled and our eyes locked.
I swear it a million years later when we finally looked away and I walked onto my next class.My mind was stuck on him the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS ARE LOVE!
IF YOU DON'T COMMENT MIKEY WILL GET HIT BY A BUS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER >_<