Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

betch

Six months of the pregnancy had already past. My stomach was huge. I didn't even know if it was normal to be this huge. Gerard and I were in the car, driving somewhere unfamiliar to me. Gerard had said that he wanted to talk to me about something important so he was taking me somewhere where we could be alone. I was sorta nervous.
“God, this kid of yours sure does now how to kick..”I mumbled when the baby started kicking me in the ribs. God damn that hurt!
“Sorry,”he giggled. He was acting really weird today, like he was nervous..
“Are you sure you're okay?”I asked peeking up at him through my hair. He nodded and turned on the radio, like he was avoiding talking to me. Hmph.
It was a quiet ride. He finally stopped at what seemed to be an abandoned restaurant. Weird.
WE got out of the car and went inside. There weren't many people there, and the ones that were there looked rather unfriendly..
I stayed close to Gerard as we got a seat in the waaay back. When we were seated, he took my hand.
“Frank, I have something really important to tell you. I probably should've said this way before when we first started liking each other but I never really thought of it until now, so here I go.”
Oh god, what could he possibly be talking about?! Does he have a disease?! Is he dieing?! I began to get really worried. The baby kicked gently.
“Okay, go on..”I bit my bottom lip.
“Frank... I'm a vampire.”
My eyes widened and I began laughing.
“Ha ha, very funny now tell me what's wrong.”
“Frank.. I'm being serious.” he flashed me his fangs.
I fell back in my chair.
“What the fucking fuck!? Why didn't you tell me that?! I'm pregnant with a vampire kid?!”I slapped my forehead, growing angry quickly.
“Now Frankie..”
“Is the baby gonna like kill me?! Like eat its way out of me!?” I put my hands over my mouth, feeling nauseous. “You shoulda told me you bastard! I;m not eating any of the right shit for this baby!I need blood!”I groaned.
“Uh, Frank. No you don't.”
“How would you know!”
“Um, I'm a vampire?”
I growled and got out of the chair. “Your so stupid!Why didn't you tell me before!?”

“Because I didn’t want you to overreact, like you’re doing now.” He said.
“How the hell am I not supposed to overreact when I have a fucking demon baby growing inside my stomach?!” I shouted and banged my fist onto the table, causing a few people to shoot glares and confused looks at us.
“Its not a demon, stop talking like that Frank!”
“Shut up and leave me alone!”I yelled at him, tears forming in my eyes. I walked out of the restaurant and began walking home, even though I had no idea how to get there.
Fuck my life.
Oh and look, its starting to rain and the sun is setting.
I sighed and pulled my hood over my head before walking down the sidewalk and then down the street. Soon it got hard to see. I shivered, pulling my hoodie on tighter. I heard a honk and turned slightly to see Gerard's car. He got out and walked over to me, hugging my tightly.
“Frank, I'm sorry. I was wrong. I didn't realize it would effect you this much.. I shoulda told you.”
I bit my bottom lip and kissed him gently. “Its okay. I'm just a pregnant bitch, don't mind my pissy ass.”
He laughed slightly. “Would you like to go home?” I nodded, eagerly. “Well hurry your cute ass into the car.”I giggled and ran over to it.