Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Fatty

I'm so glad Frankie didn't get angry with me for feeding from him. I was just so hungry and I would just smell the blood pumping though his veins. I didn't want to feed from him too much because I could've harmed him or the baby. I couldn't stop myself--that's why I'm so glad that he woke up when he did.

I turned over on my back and just stared at the ceiling. I was just aching to get a taste of Frank's blood. Every fiber in my body was telling me to just suck as much blood as I wanted from him, but I absolutely cannot do that! In order to keep me from killing Frankie, I quietly got up from the bed and raced out of the front door. I need blood. Now.

I saw a fat man standing on the corner. His curly red hair caressing his rosy red cheeks. I stared at him as he picked the pieces of food from his long, curly red beard. Feeding off of him should keep me satisfied for weeks.

Like a flash I was right behind him. He didn't suspect a thing. I grabbed him by his shoulders and bit down on his neck. He started to scream but I put my hand over his mouth and snapped his neck. No one heard a thing. I drug his lifeless body into a dark alley and finished sucking all of the blood from his body. After I was done I wiped the blood from around my mouth on his dingy jacket.

I quietly crept back into the house and back into bed beside Frank.

"I love you." I whispered quietly before kissing his cheek and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!

So I know I've been neglecting this story latley and I'm sorry :[ please don't kill me!
I've been pretty busy with writing my other stories. Want to read them?
I know you do!

What The Frank
Even I Can Fall In Love
The Mystery Kid

Oh look at me, pimping out my stories!

Comments and subscribers are welcome!