Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Thank God For Mr. Way

Frank's P.O.V.
I sped out of Math on my way to lunch when I bumped into a huge jock.Luke I believe..Turns out he happened to be with a bunch of his big football buddies and next thing I knew, I was shoved into a locker.
"FAGGOT!"They all screamed and they slammed the door shut and locked it leaving me alone in the dark locker.The only thing heard was my heavy breathing.I kicked the metal door which didn't do anything except hurt my foot.And the thing was I fit perfectly inside.A few minutes later I heard footsteps and the locker unlocked.I jumped out, and fell on the floor while trying to even out my breath.I looked around scared for any more of them before looking up to see the Art teacher..Mr..Way?He helped me up.
“Frank are you okay?” he asked.
“Yes I’m fine..."I nodded my head while brushing off some dirt on my shirt.
“Are you sure?” he asked again raising an eyebrow.
“Yes I’m fine.."I mumbled obviously lying..
He took me by the arm into his classroom.I took a seat in the middle of the arranged seats rubbing arm.He had a tight grip dammit.He knelt down on one of his knees beside the desk.I frowned at my shortness.
“Do you know who did this to you?” he asked looking me in the eyes.They were so hypnotic..
I didn't answer so he repeated himself.
"Yes.."I said slowly still not breaking the gaze.
"Well then who did it?"he cocked an eyebrow.
I didn't answer.He started guessing people.
“Was It Luke Fouts?” he suggested.I nodded my head slowly.
“Well I am going to tell his mother!”he said getting up and starting for the door. I stood up, frightened and scrambled after him.
“No!” I begged tugging on his shirt.
“Why not? Don’t you want him to be punished?” he asked me a confused look crossing his features.
“Yes but…If you tell Mrs.Fouts then you’ll make it worse” I moved my gaze to my beat up shoes.
“Well what can I do to prevent this from happening again?” he asked me.
“There’s nothing you can do”I sighed in a way my tone was sad.He just frowned.
"Surely I can..-"I cut him off.
"You're just an adult guy who doesn't understand..."I grumbled running a hand through my hair.
I've been through the same stuff Frank....."he said slowly taking a seat beside me after I sat back down.I glanced at him.
"Everybody says that though.My mom, my dad, yadda yadda...And then they tell me to get over it and that I'm the same as everybody else in high school."I bit my lip sighing.
"Well they must be a bunch of liars...But I've had my head dunked into toilets and I've gotten beaten everyday for no reason and I know for a fact that its not easy to get over.So I'm not gonna say shit and tell you 'Oh everything's gonna be a-okay.' because I know its not the truth."he said.I frowned.
"Humans..Ugh..Disgust me..And..Gah..I just hate life..Sometimes I wonder why the hell I was even born.."I sighed moving my gaze back to my hands.
"You were made because you have a special purpose in life," he stated, "You're supposed to make someone happy."I could feel his eyes on me and shivered a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS?!Come the fuck on its like 2 in the morning and we're updating!Its the least ya could do..-_-