Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Drowning Lessons

Frank's P.O.V.
I followed him through a bunch of halls gaping at his sense of style.He tossed me a pair of swimming trunks and I frowned stepping into a bathroom.I pulled off my shirt and tugged everything off pulling on the trunks that were far too huge on me.I pulled on thr strings as much as I could and they still were a little loose.I bet he did it on purpose..Pervert...I stepped out and saw Mr.Way all ready for the pool.I yawned a little and then screamed running out to the pool and tripping in.I sunk down to the bottom attempting to hold my breath...Yeah not my best idea..About 3 seconds later i was getting dizzy and everything went black.The next thing I knew Mr.Way was sitting over me pumping my chest.I coughed for what seemed like forever and a day and finally I felt better gasping.
"Are you okay?"he asked looking worried.I nodded and coughed again.
"Woooah!"I yelled grinning like a small child.He laughed and I dived in again.I swam around like a FISH!
Pretty soon my arms and legs were sore so I got out and stole one of his towels.
"Thank you!"I squealed and ran into the bathroom taking a shower, in my TEACHER'S HOUSE, and then getting dressed again.
"Thanks Mr.Way!My mom's gonna kill me but thanks!"I grinned and hugged him before running home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry fer the short&shittynesss.XD
COMMENTS ARE LOVE! AND IF I DON'T GET LOVE I'll...
I willl....
DO SOMETHING*thinks of something*