Status: I need help

Forgotten Memories

I hate you

Naruto's P.O.V

Fast forward to Naruto and sasuke fight

I hate sasuke he thinks just because he's so cool that he has to have his own way.

"Bird boy"
"...... Bird brain"
"is that the best you can come up with"
" just get out of my face"

I had enough of this jerk so i get directly into his face then and I fall and my lips happen to reach sasuke's lips my eye's widen jump back screaming only to be beat the hell out of by sasuke's fan girls I'm so happy Mika's not like that like them.

Mika's P.O.V

OMG.....OMG....OMG Naruto and Sasuke were kissing maybe i should help then again he did eat all my ramen....he can get himself out of this. Once the girls settle down we were assigned
are teams.

"team 7 Haruno Sakura.... Uchiha Sasuke....

You heard sakura jump for joy.

......Uzumaki Naruto and Mika

Sakura and I mumbled damn it under your breath it wasn't because of Naruto he's fine but Sasuke was the one I had a problem with even though were friends him not talking bugs the hell out of me.

>>>> fast forward to first meeting with sensei>>>>.

"what's taking this guy so long?" naruto asked you

"i don't know but he's really pissing me off i could be asleep right know." Your eyes turned a deep purple.

"hey guys watch this." naruto places a chalk bored wiper above the door then races back to his seat

The door slowly slides open and a guy with gray hair pops his head through the door then naruto's planned rock he was smacked dead center on the head. Naruto and i look at each other and break out in laughter while sasuke and sakura shake there heads.

"OK now that's over i am your sensei Hatake Kakashi and your training doesn't start till tomorrow."

"Your telling me we all woke up early in the morning so you can tell us were training tomorrow when we could have been asleep."

"No i also have to tell you guys you can't have breakfast on less you want to see it again"

Sakura's P.O.V

I wonder what's wrong with our sensei, i mean i'm really super happy I'm on the same team with mika and sasuke but we woke up for nothing.

>>>>>fast forward to when mika's asleep>>>>

*mika's memory*

Gaara and i were playing till it got very dark out and i was scared to walk home alone so gaara gave me his teddy bear while you gave him your locket.

"that way were be together forever' you say with a smile to Gaara

"yea no matter what mika we will always be friends forever"

so as me and Gaara take are separate ways i hated to be alone so i rushed home and quickly locked my door. i slowly drifted asleep till i heard noises coming from outside so i picked up Gaara's teddy bear and slowly climbed out of my window and ran to Gaara house hoping he would let me spend the night there.That when i saw him with his sand floating all around him.I new he wouldn't hurt me.

"Gaara a-are you OK"

"i.....I ha-hate you why don't you just die i wish i never meet you"

"you don't mean that i thought we were friends"

"friends we were nothing like that"

Gaara sand lungs at me but my fire barrier protected me.I don't know why Gaara's trying to hurt me was it something I did.maybe if i tell him how I feel he might stop.

" gaara please stop i l...love you"
"love I'm not cable to love it's better off if you were dead"
"fine if that's what you want I'll just disappear"

I jumped down from Gaara's roof i ran and ran with tears running down my cheek i ran out the village not caring who was trying to stop me i just wanted to go away I didn't let go of Gaara's bear it was my last memory of him.

I jump up only to find the sun just getting up.*why do I keep having these memories*
i really didn't feel like eating good thing to since i had training. i did my daily routine and got ready for the worst day of my life. And to top it off the voice in my head was talking to me again.

"maybe it's a good thing you don't forget"

"i don't know" i said in my head look at the old worn bear on my bed
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it I'll post more tomorrow don't forget to rate and message