Status: I need help

Forgotten Memories

Tranining

As you made your way to the training grounds you still felt a little ill but you pushed yourself so that your team wouldn't worry about you not sh owning up.
"You shouldn't push yourself" the voice in side your head warned you
" don't worry I'll be fine I've been in much worst remember" you answered back in your head

You made it with time to spare and Kakashi-Sensei was late so you just sat by a tree in front of the sun so you get a little sun light.But with out knowing it you started to sing
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry
Every once in a while even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days
Every now and again I pretend I'm OK but that's not what gets me

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doing it
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still harder getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

I'm not afraid to cry
Every once in a while even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days
Every now and again I pretend I'm OK but that's not what gets me
What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

When you were done you felt someone in your face your reaction was to kick them were the sun don't shine and all you head was a very loud. THUD!
you slowly open you eyes to see Naruto holding his family jewels.

"w...why did you do that Mika.....That really hurt"
" Well no one told you to get close to my face"
"all i was trying to do was see if that was really you singing"
"you were here the hole time"
"yea so was Sasuke & sakura"

Right before you were about to scream your head off there was a poof
'" Morning everyone, ready for your first day?" He asked all of us, and I sighed in releaf

" Oi.. Kakashi-sensei.. LATE." I told him, as Sakura and Naruto looked at him, " Hey you're late . " Well a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way."
"But before we start are lesson i want you to tell me about your hopes and dreams I'll start first.
" My name is Hstake Kakashi ...MY hopes and dreams are none of your concern"
Then sasuke went next.
"My name is sasuke uchiha my hope and dreams are to kill a certain someone"
Naruto went next.
" My name is Uzumaki Naruto My hopes and dreams are to become Hokage BELIEVE IT!
Next it was Sakura
" My name is Haruno Sakura my hopes she looks and sasuke and giggles,,, my dreams are she looks at sasuke again and giggles.
Then you were next.
" my name is Mika my hope and dreams are to find my parents and tell the one i love how i truly feel.
*And when that was over no questions asked about your history because it really look like you didn't want to answer them.

let's get started. Here we go." Kakashi said calmly, putting out a timer on one stump, " It's set for noon. Your assignment is very simple. You just have to take these bells from me. That's all there is to it. If you can't get them by noon, you'll go without lunch. You'll be tied to those posts, and you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you.

Sakura noticed Kakashi pulled out 3 bells and sakura blinked, " Wait.. why is there only 3 bells when there's 4 of us here?" Sakura asked, because one can flunk and get sent back to the academy, or better yet, every single one of us wouldn't get the bells, and we'd all flunk out." he told her, Now.. you can use any weapons, including shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me, you won't be able to get the bells."" remember this is a test, a test that has a limit. It's either.. Pass or Fail". I heard Kakashi say something to Naruto, then look to all of us, " When I say start, you can begin."

Of course Naruto wouldn't listen... I watched him run at Kakashi then get pinned. " Don't be in such a hurry, I didn't say start yet." He told Naruto calmly while Sakura and Sasuke backed up slightly. I only walked forward, and pulled Naruto out of Kakashi's grip lightly. " Don't be stupid Naruto." I told him quietly, before walking back to my spot, which had footprints buried in there since I've stood for so long.

" Get Ready... annnd Start!" Kakashi called out, and instantly the 4 of us moved. I jumped into a tree"you see sasuke in a bush but keep quiet so you wouldn't be found.
I got tired of wating so i went to like for kakashi myself.But along the way i heard sakura scream.I got worried of being found so i jumped through the trees so i walked.A few hours past as I walked I tripped over Sasuke's head and fell head on. " OW." I heard myself and Sasuke call at the same time. " ... Hahaha! You got grounded... literally! " I chuckled, patting his head. " Well.. I'm off to get the bells! Time's almost up anyways!" I told him, before getting up. " w-wait! Aren't you going to help me get out?!". " Sorry but don't know how maybe ask sakura when she finds you.You turn your back and start to run but stop dead in your tracks when you see naruto hanging from a tree.

" So how's the view u from up there?". "come on Mika that's not funny come on please you own me one". "Fine". you reach for your Kunai bag And climb the swing your self up side down but relize that your kunai pouch wasn't there.

" what i'm i going to do" you ask the voice in side your head
"burn it"
" I can't you know if anyone one see's I'll be kicked out of this village"
" just do it no one's here but just make a small flame and burn the rope"

In stead of putting up a fight you listen and close your eye's and slowly make a flame and you grab on to the rope and burn it off and before letting the rope go you make the flame disappear and drop the rope.You quickly grab your head to stop the throbbing pain.
You ran off before naruto could ask you what's wrong.

***
" wh...why is this happening?" you ask yourself
" when was the last time you released your energy" your vice answered back
you paused and counted on your fingers
" 3 weeks ago why"
" baka you need to release your energy every 2 weeks or it will build up" your voice answered back angrily

>>>> fast ford to when you find kakashi>>>>>>

You silently appeared behind Kakashi and reach out for the bell and before your and inch close you let out a piercing scream and fall to the ground with a thud.
A few hours past and you wake up in a hospital bed with your team all around you.
You slowly get up.

" what happened" you ask looking at Kakashi
" you fell from the tree" Sakura said quickly
" so did any of you pass" you asked
' yea we all did even you" Naruto said
" we all did but how?"
" well after you fell we got Sasuke out the ground we went looking for kakashi but when you fell we decided that we would fail all together to make sure you were safe" saskuke said looking out the window.

Your team leaves you to rest but kakashi said he would be back to ask you some questions

"you think he knows " you ask the voice
" i don't think so nothing caught you when you fell' the voice answered back
" I feel a little tired I'm going to sleep OK"

* Dream starts*

You were at Garra's house playing in his room you guys were just talking about when you become ninja's.
"hey Garra what happens if we forget about each other"
"we won't were friends well never forget each other"
" I know but what if we do?"
"Ok we should come up with a code only we would know"
" ok but want"

You both take a long time to think about it then it hit you.

" Garra-kun what if we sing a song to show that remember"
"Ok i'll sing everything we had"
" and i'll sing somebody's me''
" deal" you both say holding each others hand and slowly drift off to sleep.

Dream ends

You wake up and slowly get out of bed and walk to the window you don't know how long you were there but you felt that you should just sing so you do you close your eyes and start to sing.

Somebody's Me

You, do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?
Because I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I refell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes that someday you will see
That Somebody's Me [2x]

How, How could we go wrong
It was so good and now it's gone
And I pray at night that our paths soon will cross
And what we had isn't lost
Cause you're always right here in my thoughts

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes that someday you will see
That Somebody's Me [2x]

You'll always be in my life
Even if I'm not in your life
Because you're in my memory
You, will you remember me
And before you set me free
Oh listen please

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes that someday you will see
That Somebody's Me [5x]

And as you finish the song it started to rain and you eyes turn a dark blue color you never understood why you like the rain you just did.

"Hey did you get enough sleep" a voice behind you asked making you jump
'' yea" you say as you turn around to see your sensei
''well time to check out you have a mission"

* oh joy *the voice in your head said kind of as if it was dead
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sorry i had a major writers block but i'll post 3 more chapter tomorrow to make it up
And i've making a few changes
*means the vice in your head is speaking*
~means thing~
that pretty much it
* has a Shoe thrown at head*
Me; i said i was sorry
Naruto cast; well we had to wait for you to come out of you write block
Me: i said i was sorry *loos at gaara puppy dog eyes*
Gaara;0_o what
Me: *anime fain't* thought that was going to work well bye for now see you next time on forgotten memories