Status: I need help

Forgotten Memories

First Battle

"So, why don't you show me what you got, little genin?" Zabuza sneers, egging you even further into madness.

"Just you wait!" you yell back, running at him at full speed.

"Mika, what are you doing?" you hear Sakura call out from somewhere behind you.

"Stop, Mika!" Kakashi sensei shouts.

You race out onto the water, running over the liquid surface effortlessly.

"How the...?" Naruto's voice trails off.

*get him now!*

You finally reach Zabuza and kick your leg up towards his face. He smirks and grabs your ankle with no problem at all, and flings you like a rag doll back in the direction of the floor. In mid-air you flip over and land on your feet back on the water.

You glare your eyes at him; the anger boiling back over the top.

*go back after him! tear him apart!*

You growl under your breath and run back to the enemy. You throw your hands out in front of you and send a wave of flames at Zabuza.

"Humph. You'll have to come up with something better than that. This trick is getting old." Zabuza leaps to the side out of the way of the inferno.

Steam rises up from the water where the fire past over.

"Not finished!" you scream with contempt. You throw your hands out again and send another line of fire at Zabuza just as he lands back on the water.

He grits his teeth and puts his sword in front of him, not being able to get out of the way in time. He stays behind his sword until the fire dies down into nothingness.

"What?" Zabuza says, his eyes widening at you.

When you send that second line of flames, you followed behind it. Now your were right on top of Zabuza, your hand pulled back for a punch.

Zabuza merely catches your hand in his own fist, stopping your attack. He pulls his other arm back and socks you right in the jaw.

"Mika!" Naruto yells worryingly.

You fly back and hit the water hard. You go under a little but resurface a few seconds later. You stand back on your feet shakily.

*do not falter! hit back hard!*

You try to listen to the voice inside of you, but the blood you were coughing up distracted you from everything. You finally straighten up , blood slowly dripping down your chin into the water below.

You see Zabuza make a few hand signs, with a devious smile planted on his face. You didn't recognize the signs at all, but it didn't matter because Kakashi sensei got in front of you then, blocking your view.

You glance down at the water you were standing on, and your eyebrows pull together. The current was starting to change direction. It was moving away from the shoreline; going towards where Zabuza was standing.

Kakashi grits his teeth and begins to make the same hand signs as Zabuza.

"That Sharingan ceases to amaze me, Kakashi the Copy Cat ninja," Zabuza mocks with a smirk.

The water begins to go crazy now. The waves and tide become more vicious and moves at a faster speed.Out of nowhere, two water dragons burst into the air, one in front of Zabuza and the other with Kakashi.

The water sprays over you and almost makes you tumble over from the force of it.

"Sasuke! Get Mika out of the water!" Kakashi yells.

You then feel a pair of hands around your waist, pulling you away from the battle scene.

The dragons clash together and almost the entire pond of water flys high into the air and goes everywhere. Sasuke didn't make it to the shore in time, and the water sweeps his feet out from under him and the both of you crash into the sand.

You hear Sakura scream; the water even spraying her where she was standing. You push yourself up on your arms and look behind you at the small body of water, which was just starting to calm down.

There was no sign of Zabuza anywhere, but there was also no sign of Kakashi sensei either.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment! appreciate feedback! thanks!