Status: Up and running. Lol. 3 comments = Updates

Give Me A Sign

Rock You Like A Hurricane

TREES SURROUNDING THINGS ALWAYS made it seem darker than it really is or was. Nothing ever seemed the same at night anyway.
Shadows always lurked and noises rang throughout the night.
Though it never occurs to anyone how unprotected you are until it’s too late. Even if nothing wants to hurt you, you never know what can happen.
You should always at least have a gun on you.
Not this hunter. No, he carried nothing.
He isn’t even a hunter. Though all the animals think of him as one. Obviously he never heard the howling. Never saw the glowing eyes. And never prepared himself for the worst.

RAPHINA NOSED THE GUY laying on the ground. He seems to be alive. Just wounded. A lot.
The guys’ hand shot up and wrapped itself around her muzzle in a tight grip that made her whimper. His eyes shot open and gold eyes stared into hers.
Vampire. Shit!
A low snarl came from the woods surrounding her and the guys’ eyes immediately darted around him as he shot to his feet, still holding her tightly.
A yelp came out of her as he held onto her even tighter. “Let go! Please! I’m not here to hurt you!”
He hissed a warning and wrapped his other hand around her throat.
The snarling increased and a wolves’ head popped out, teeth bared.
‘Luke?!”
“Let. Her. Go,” Luke snarled.
The vampire barked out a laugh as he pulled Raphina over to him. His gold eyes stared into hers as the hand around her throat started cutting off her airway.
“Please! I was never here to hurt you! I’m not like other wolves!” she cried, trying to pull away.
Luke came forward to stand five feet away.
“Come any closer, mutt, and this wolf is dead.”
“You have enough strength to throw him off, Raph. Use it!”
“I don’t want to hurt him!”
“Oh, for crying out loud, Raph! He’s hurting you!”
Raphina twisted her whole body and rolled, taking the vampire down with her.
The vampire, caught off guard, let her go by mistake.
Teeth bared, a low growl coming out of her mouth, Raphina backed away from the shocked vampire.
“Why did you come, Luke? I figured that you’d hate me for talking to your brother like that.”
“He deserved it. Cheaters are shit eaters.”
“Good one, hah.”
“Anyways. Are you okay?”
“Me? Well, yeah! W-Why wouldn’t I be?”
“’Cause of what happened, duh.”
She never noticed Luke next to her until he licked her cheek. If she were human at the moment, she would have blushed.
“Come on. We’re getting out of here. To find Seth,” Luke muttered.
“Right.” They both turned their backs on the vampire and trotted off.
“Never turn your back on the enemy!” The vampire said as he lunged for Raphina.
Luke snarled and attacked the vampire before he was able to even touch Raphina.
“Luke!” she cried.
“Go Raphina. Get out of here!”
“N-No! I will not leave you.”
“Raphina!” he barked. “Go! Now!”
“No.”
“You’re just going to be--” He yelped as he was thrown into a tree head-on.
“Luke!” She advanced on the vampire with her teeth bared, hackles rose, and tail swishing back and forth. “You hurt my comrade!”
“Come on, mutt!” the vampire sneered as they circled each other.
She lunged, teeth grabbing his throat and claws pinning his arms and legs to the ground. “You asked for it!” She gripped as hard as she could and wrenched her head to the side, tearing out his throat in the process.
Her front paws came forward onto his chest and she started digging it. He screamed in agony as she finally ripped his heart out. Raphina hit the ground as he disintegrated into dust. She let out a howl of accomplishment then remembered Luke. “Luke, are you okay?”
He immediately changed and stood.
“Oh, my God!” she cried as she averted her eyes.
“Nothing you haven’t seen already,” Luke replied cockily. “Come on. It’s your turn to change.”
“Not in front of you I ain’t!”
“Why not? Scared?”
“N-No!”
“Sure you’re not.”
A splash was heard and her eyes went to the water that they were somehow by. Luke was staring at her expectantly. “Come on.”
“I refuse.”
“Do I have to get out and make you change?”
“You wouldn’t dare!”
“Wanna bet?”
“Not really.”
“Then change, baby.”
A shudder rolled through her. “W-Why should I?”
While smirking, he said, “Maybe I want to see what you’re hiding under all that fur.”
Another shudder, then, “Maybe I don’t want you to see!”
“Don’t lie to yourself.”
“Stop being so full of yourself.”

WITH SOME PERSISTENCE, SHE had finally changed. “Stop staring!” she snapped as she saw his eyes move from her breasts to her legs.
“Why?”
“You promised that you wouldn’t stare!”
“I wouldn’t be a guy if I didn’t stare,” he said huskily. “Now get in the water.”
“You won’t do anything, right?”
“Sure.”
“I don’t trust you.”
His eyes finally met hers. “You’re not supposed to trust me.”
“Fine.” Reluctantly, she walked over to the water and stared down at it.
Luke invaded her personal bubble as he swam over to her.
“W-What are you doing--LUKE!!” she screamed as he dragged her into the water by her legs.
“Had to get you in somehow.” His arms snaked around her waist and he pulled her against him, back against chest.
“Luke, what are you doing!” she cried as she felt his erection against her leg.
“Nothing much,” he answered as one hand drifted lower and his mouth found her neck. Her body twitched against his as his hand found her clit and started rubbing. “Luke,” she moaned against her will.
“A little turned on are we?” he purred against her skin.
“N-No.”
He moved away from her.
“W-What are you doing?!” she whimpered.
A smirk played against his lips. “You said you didn’t want me.”
“I-I lied.”
He held out a hand and as she took it, he pulled her against him again and captured her lips against his.
As they kissed, he ground himself against her clit, forcing moans out of her.
“Please,” she moaned.
“Please what?” Her eyes shot open as she wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped his member with her left hand. A moan escaped his lips as she moved her hand up and down. Her other hand went below the one moving against him and cupped his balls in her hand.
Her head rolled back as his mouth found her left nipple and started sucking.
With the hand that was around his erection, she guided him to her entrance. He froze and then in one powerful thrust, entered her all the way, making both of them moan in ecstasy.
“You. Don’t. Last. Long,” he panted as her body spasmed against his. She cried out as her orgasm hit hard.
A few seconds later, he joined her and released himself into her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe :D. Like ittttt?