Sequel: Obsticles

Random Thoughts

Eighteen

“Yeah, but it just seems so pointless…I mean I know college is a business…but do I really have to take three different English classes for a Biology degree?” Emily asked.

Greg smiled as he listened to her talk, looking through a scope as he did, he looked up and shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know…but you’re like…more than halfway done with all of it…” he said.

Emily sighed “I guess you’re right…” she said.

Greg watched Emily’s body, the 22 year olds body was smoking with her curves and long red hair, he couldn’t resist himself as he leaned in and kissed her.

Emily was surprised, but then again, having a crush on the guy since she was 14 did make everything more magical.

Greg pulled away from the kiss, looking at Emily, then regretting what he did as he looked away.

“I’m sorry…I just…” Greg couldn’t think of an excuse as Emily got closer to him.

Emily looked at him “…you like me?” she asked quietly.

Greg nodded nervously as he looked at Emily, he just wanted to tear her to shreds in his bed, he wanted to touch her skin.

“Have you taken your break, yet?” Emily asked.

Greg shook his head no as he looked up at Emily, who smirked and took his hand “Then I think it’s time for a break…” she said, pulling him out of the lab.

Emily lightly held onto Greg’s fingers, guiding him into the storage closet were a lot of closed cases were placed.

Greg closed the door and locked it behind them, Greg pressed Emily against the door and smiled as he took off his lab coat.

“Y’know, I’ve done it in the lab…” he admitted to her, kissing Emily’s neck seductively.

Emily giggled for a moment as she took Greg’s wrist “I’ve never done it…ever…” she admitted, looking at Greg as he pulled away from her neck and looked at her.

“Then maybe we should wait…I can get some candles, red satin sheets…the whole shebang!” Greg said, cupping her face.

Emily shook her head “So long as it’s with you…I don’t care.” She told him, kissing his thumb lightly.

Greg sighed “And how long have you thought about this?” he asked.

Emily smirked “Since I was about Fourteen…” she said.

Greg nodded “Good to know,” he said, kissing her passionately as he hiked her skirt up, getting up to her panties and letting them down.

Emily wasted no time unbuckling Greg’s belt, undoing his pants, and pushing it all down to see Greg’s friend, getting harder by the second.

“I see somebody’s excited to see me…” Emily said, grabbing Greg’s member and gave it a good yank.

Greg moaned, moving closer to Emily as he began to kiss her passionately, he couldn’t keep his hands off of her as he picked her up and softly placed her against the door.

“Greg…” she whispered.

Emily held onto Greg tightly as he slowly slid himself inside of her, Emily clawed at Greg’s back as her head tilted backwards.

Greg thrusted again, and again trying to be as light as possible to not attract any attention from anybody out in the lab.

Emily kissed Greg for a moment as she moaned, enjoying the pleasure of her first time with Greg.

Greg held onto Emily tightly as he began to pick up the pace with Emily, her moans as groans began to get louder which caused him to kiss her passionately, trying to silence her and the attraction she would be causing.

Emily held onto the shelf next to her as Greg’s thrusts became harder, she never thought Greg could be so rough, but then again, this was her first time, and he was trying to impress her.

“Oh, God…Emily…” Greg moaned, giving her all the pleasure he could give her as he felt himself cum inside of her unexpectedly.

Greg kept thrusting, waiting for Emily to have an orgasm, as he held on tightly to her, Emily held on tightly to him as Greg felt her walls tightening around him.

Emily moaned as her head leaned against the door as she felt herself orgasm, Greg didn’t stop thrusting until her ever moment of ecstasy was exposed to him.

Greg held onto Emily tightly as he slowly let her down off from against the door, Emily kissing Greg for a moment before letting go of him, and putting her underwear back on.

“I’ll see you back in the lab?” she asked, stroking his cheek slightly.

Greg nodded, kissing her hand as he one handedly put his pants back on “Yes, I’ll meet you back in the lab.” He told her.

Emily smiled as she unlocked the door and walked out of the storage closet, leaving Greg alone to collect himself and his thoughts.

In his mind, Greg was giving himself a high five as he buckled his pants back up and took in a deep breathe.

Greg opened the closet door to find Nick and Warrick standing in front of the door, sipping on their coffee while staring at Greg.

“You have some explaining to do…and it starts now…” Nick said, glaring at Greg, who smiled as he grabbed his lab coat and walked out of the closet.

Nick and Warrick followed Greg back to the lab where they closed all the doors and looked at Greg, who just sighed.

“…did you just boink the boss’s daughter in a closet?” Nick asked, looking at Greg in all seriously.

Greg rolled his eyes “It wasn’t boinking…it was love making…” Greg said.

Warrick shook from the mental imagine of sweet and innocent Emily Grissom, getting jiggy with Greg Sanders, the lab tech.

“…so does this mean you guys are like…together?” Nick asked.

Greg shrugged his shoulders “Maybe…” he said, looking up at Warrick and Nick, who smirked.

Nick sighed “…well, I just hope that every thing works out…and when our shift is done you’re going into great detail about it over a beer!” he said.

Warrick nearly gagged “I’ll pass…” he said, walking out of the lab.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end...that's it folks...the end of good and random memories from everyone at CSI...thanks for reading!