Chloé

1.

(Beckii P.O.V)

My friends were taking me to a club for the first time. I was 17 and I looked younger than my age so I was scared of being kicked out. Even with all of my piercings I looked about 14.

I wore a tight black dress which pushed my D cup boobs up and hugged my curves and I wore some lace up heels. My short ginger hair was styled messy, I wore black eyeliner which winged up on my top lids, black eye shadow and clear lip gloss.

I was very shocked when I walked straight into the club with my friends. My friend Jamie grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. I was really shy but Jamie put her hands on my hips and started moving them with hers, swaying to the beat of the music.

'Bex, you need to loosen up. Come on lets have a quick drink.' Jamie said taking my hand again, taking me to the bar.

After 2 double vodka's and coke. I was a little bit tipsy and Jamie dragged me onto the dance floor again, this time my friend Teressa joined in. Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce came on making me sway my hips and put my hands in the air. All the while I didn't know someone was watching me.

(Strangers P.O.V)

She was dancing with her friends. She looked pretty. Short ginger hair a bit like mine and those curves! She turned around, facing me, she had her eyes closed and her arms high, her breasts were nice and round, I had a great view of them when her arms were high. I bit my lip unknowingly, imagining her unclothed.

(Beckii's P.O.V)

'Babe, that girl is sooooooo checking you out.' Terissa said pointing across the room.

Wow! She was checking me out? Noooooo She couldn't be. She was gorgeous! She has short ginger hair, I could see she had brown eyes, she was wearing what looked like acid washed jeans in the dim lighting. She also wore a baggy black t- shirt that had a clock on it and a black blazer. I couldn't see her shoes because of the people in front of me.

I walked off towards the lady's toilets, not knowing I was being followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORY! Fuck yeee :) xx