Chloé

2.

The toilets were surprisingly empty when I walked in. I checked my make up in the mirror and smoothed my dress down. I heard someone come in and I started to sort my hair out, which was in a bit of a mess.
I turned to leave but somebody grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into a cubicle. My eyes closed tight and I started to panic. I was pushed against the wall of the cubicle and I felt someones warm breath on my face. I didn't dare to open my eyes but curiosity got the better of me as my eyes fluttered open. It was the girl from earlier. She smiled at me before crushing her lips against mine and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I didn't know how to react. After thinking for a second I pushed her away.

'What the fuck was that for?!?' I yelled.

'I like you.' She said smiling.

'You could've at least asked for my name and got to know me before...you snogged me!'

'Well what is you name?' She asked while stroking my arm.

'Rebecca.' I said. I didn't want her to know my nickname..yet.

'Well Rebecca, I'm Eleanor.' She said taking my hand and kissing it, starting to kiss up my arm till she got to my neck, biting it hard, making me groan in pain and pleasure. I was sure I could feel blood trickle down my neck. Eleanor started sucking on the mark she had made, making my knees go weak.

She moved her lips from my neck and looked at me. I could see the red tint of blood on her bottom lip. She moved in to kiss me, just as hard as the first time. She flicked her tongue against mine and I tasted cigarettes. Her hand that rested on my hip slid up my dress and grabbed my boob roughly making me cry out into her mouth.

'Wanna go to my car?' Eleanor said her lips still touching mine.

I didn't even have to answer because the smile on my face was an obvious yes.

She laced her fingers with mine and lead me towards the clubs car park.

Luckily her car was parked in a dark empty corner and the windows were blacked out. Eleanor unlocked her car and pushed me into the back seat, she crawled on top of me and closed the door, locking the car as she did so.

Eleanor slipped her hand under my dress and started rubbing my thighs, her hand going higher as she did so. She reached my thong and hooked her fingers around it pulling it down and throwing it to the side.
My dress was hitched up to my waist and I was exposed to Eleanor.

I pushed the top of my dress down and arched my back so Eleanor could undo my bra.
I sat up, pulled off Eleanor's blazer and lifted her top over her head. She undid her bra and I started kissing her boobs.

Eleanor kicked off her jeans and pants and I slid off my dress completely. My legs were wide and Eleanor lay in between them. We were kissing feverishly. I didn't notice her hand move off of my thigh and make its way up. I gasped loudly as I felt Eleanor slide a finger inside of me, she hooked her finger slightly so she hit straight onto my g-spot. When I was wet enough she added another finger inside still hitting that spot every single time, making me moan over and over again. I felt the pleasure building up more and more and more, my body shook and I knew I was going to orgasm any second. I came shaking violently, but she didn't stop, I was screaming at the top of my lungs now and Eleanor started rubbing my clit with her thumb. I'd never had a multiple orgasm before but I knew I was going to have one. I screamed louder than I thought I ever could and my hips jerked up.

My throat was sore and my lower half was numb.

'Now my dear Eleanor, it is time for you to scream.' I said with a croaky voice, it sounded almost sinister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...That was interesting to write...I bet you're all excited for part 3.
:D xxx