Chloé

3.

I flipped us over so I was straddling Eleanor and kissed her hard, biting on her bottom lip and pulling roughly, I heard her moan for the first time making me shiver slightly.

(Eleanor's P.O.V)

Rebecca ran her hands down my body while kissing me. This was the biggest thrill I've had in a while.
She kissed and bit my neck, sending tingles down my body and into my groin. I gasped as Rebecca started sucking one of my nipples, flicking her tongue against it in her mouth. She dragged her nails down my chest making me moan loudly and arch my back.

(Beckii's P.O.V)

I opened Eleanor's legs wide and dropped my head down so she could feel by breath tingling her cunt, teasing her, making her whimper and push her hips up. I lowered my head and gave her one small lick, bringing my head up to look at her face. Her eyes were closed softly and she was sucking her bottom lip. A look of frustration was on her angelic face and her cheeks were flushed.

I lowered my head again and pushed my tongue in between her lips, tasting her, twirling my tongue around and flicking it up and down. She was soon squirming under me, her moans getting louder and louder.
She grabbed my hair pulling on it lightly before pushing my head down. Her hips were bucking and her grip on my hair was getting harder. Her moans were getting faster and louder. With one final ear splitting moan her body shook and I swallowed what she gave me.

Eleanor grabbed a blanket from the front seat and wrapped it around us both, using her blazer as a pillow for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished...I'm sorry..I planned for it to be longer but I just lost interest in this story....Don't hate me... x