Sequel: Kiss and Tell

Your Love is my Drug

One.

I was in love with him.

Everything about him pulled me in, his smirk, he’s eyes, the way he walked into a room. He had all of the confidence in the world, and from the get-go, I knew that I was attracted to him.

It started with flirting. I was shocked the boy would even look at me, let alone flirt with me. When he spoke to me, it was as if I had his entire attention, nobody else was in the room, his sparkling eyes locked on mine with no intention of breaking the stare.

Flirting turned into kissing and kissing into hooking up, and then we developed a relationship. I fell... and I fell hard. Nothing else mattered, I was on top of the world when he looked at me, when he smiled at me, when he grabbed my hand. I was on top of the world when I was with him.

You see, love is a tricky thing. It happens when you least expect it and sometimes, with the person you least expect it to be with. I loved him, I did- that was for sure. He had my heart completely and he knew it, it made me sick that he knew it.

Then we hit the problem. The big problem, one that I vowed I’d never be a part of- I hated people like me for doing it.

The problem: Patrick Kane, the boy I just described, is not my boyfriend.

I'm Leah, and I’m a cheater.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be appreciated!
Comment and subscribe, I promise it will be good! :)