Sequel: Kiss and Tell

Your Love is my Drug

Seven

After the win, we went to the local bar that we usually went to. The Blackhawks were usuals here. It was good to be friends with them; I wasn’t of legal drinking age in the states, so they got me into the bars.

I sat squished in the booth, Brent on one side and Kris on the other. They were all having a very enthusiastic, very loud conversation about some guy on the other team- one of which I wasn’t familiar with, so I didn’t really care.

Jonathan was getting really rattled as he spoke, since the guy was taunting him all night, trying to get a fight out of him. His cheeks were getting slightly pink; he was eagerly leaning forward in his seat, ready to burst.

I sighed, glancing towards the bar, where Patrick was sitting. He was with Burish and Keith and had two girls giggling next to them. My eyes narrowed, Patrick was flirting, I could tell that much from this angle. Adam was off the market and wouldn’t do anything to fuck up his relationship, so it was surely Pat and Duncan’s squeezes.

I zoned out the boys and watched Patrick buy them both a drink. One blonde, whose skirt was way too short let me tell you, leaned forward to place her scrawny little hand on Pat’s shoulder.

I was full on glaring now. Who is this bitch and why is she after him? Sure, he appears single, but he’s not. He’s mine. Why the fuck is he flirting back and buying her drinks? He’s feeding the fucking fire, what, does he want her? Am I getting tossed aside?

Soon enough, she was fully leaning against him, giggling as she sipped her drink. The other girl, who seemed like less of a whore and more of a person, was slowly making her way towards Dunc, who didn’t seem to mind at all.

I had enough, if her lips touched his; I was going to lose it.

“Babe?”

Brent glanced down at me.

“I’m going to go to the bathroom, scoot out?”

He let me pass and returned to his fiery conversation. I could care less; I stormed my way towards the five of them, sliding in between blonde bitch, and Duncan’s girl.

“Hey!” Adam said, with a smile, “Is Seabs getting annoying over there?”

I just smiled, “Yea.”

He laughed and I took a side glance at Patrick, who was watching with curiosity. He probably loved the fact that I was getting jealous. I turned to the brunette and smiled genuinely.

“I’m Leah.”

She gave a shy smile, “I’m Casey.”

“Nice to meet you,” I glanced up to Duncan, who could only grin, and gave a nod of approval, before turning to the slut, “And you are?”

She laughed, loudly, “Oh, I’m Amanda.”

I smiled, but this time, I made sure it looked fake, “Pleasure.”

Her phony smile faded downward and I glanced at Pat, who was slowly beginning to smirk. I took this as my exit and silently made my way into the girl’s washroom, ready to sock a girl in the face.

I was catching my breath when I heard a door lock and then hands were on my waist, spinning me around. Suddenly, he was kissing my neck, “That was hot,” he muttered.

I smiled, leaning away from his lips, “Whose the girl, Kane?”

He sighed, rolling his eyes, “I don’t know, what’d she say her name was?”

I was happy to fill him in, “Amanda.”

He raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused of my jealousy, “Right. Who cares, she doesn’t matter.”

I frowned, “Yea. It does. You were buying her drinks and she was touching you, it sure looked like you were in it for more than a few compliments.”

Instead of arguing, he grabbed my hips and pulling me into him, lowering his head so he could look me in the eyes, “If we’re going to keep this going, Lee, I’m going to have to talk to girls.”

I sighed, “Fine, but find uglier ones please.”

He grinned and kissed me slowly, pulling me as close as possible to him. My heart raced. Five meters away, my boyfriend was sitting, surrounded by people who loved and cared for him and wouldn’t dream of ever hurting him.

Five feet away from him, were two people who were doing the exact opposite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one, thanks for the reviews, they were veryyy nice :) Comment on this one too, cause i'm going through a rough patch and I need some positive energy ;)