Status: Doooooone <3

Peaking Insanity.

Dear Ronnie,

I miss you. I know I’m stupid, I let things happen without thinking. What happened on that fateful day has broken me in more ways than anyone can imagine. You were and are my best friend, but you were more like a brother to me. I want you to come back. I know that is completely impossible; but I still hope. If I could take back what happened that day, I would. Could you ever forgive me? I can’t live with myself. This guilt is eating away at me.
I just want you to know I love you. I miss you more as each sunset passes. I know we’ll see each other soon. Take care of yourself and don’t let anything get to you; you are so much better than that. If you could read this, that would be a miracle. If you could see me now, you would think that I’m insane. But, I am far from that. I think I’m getting better every day, but then I see something or hear something that reminds me of you and I come crashing back down.
I don’t feel anything anymore. Lexus left me because of that. I know all of that is my fault to. But I promise you, and her that if I ever get my shit together, I’ll make up for lost time. Just know, I will never forget you along the way.

More than you know,
Maxwell Green


Ronnie’s life took a turn for the worse. But then again; so did Max’s.
Will Max be able to keep his sanity; or will the guilt eat his soul piece by piece?
  1. 1/1