You Can't Break A Broken Heart

Try your best now, baby.

Are you really worth my tears?

What have you ever done for me, besides allowing me to feel broken and empty?

Have you ever cried over me? I highly doubt that. You don't even know I exist.

I'll try to move on, but it won't work. You're addictive. I hate you.

Do you ever get a feeling that you love someone who you've never met? Probably not, since you're down her throat 80% of the time, if you're not writing a song or taking pictures of the beauty around you. I hate you.

Is there a reason why we've never met? You can't be avoiding me; I don't exist in your life. You've never seen me before. Not at any concerts or award shows, or simply walking down the street. I hate you.

You're so perfect. Your eyes, your smile, your personality. Everything about you is perfect. Flawless. I hate you.

Tell me why you can't magically appear on my doorstep and fall in love with me?

Yes, that's right. Because Disney lies.

Girls don't get their prince in the end. There is no happily-ever-after. There is no white horse carriage. They don't give their heart to the one man who will forever handle it with the most gentle touch.

Instead, they get their hearts broken. Smashed. Shattered on the ground like broken glass.

Yet, I still managed to fall completely in love with you. Into a hole I can't dig myself out of. I hate you.

Your voice could take all my pain away in a matter of seconds.

Before, you could take all my pain away. Now you're the one causing it.

Now you're the one causing all of these headaches, tears, and sleepless nights.

Now you've got my heart. Too bad you've gone and wasted it before you even knew you had it.

I hate you.

I hate how much I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt down and broken-hearted.
The words for this just came.

Comments? Make me smile.