Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Mental Eyeroll

“Stephanie?” My manager Carl called out from the intercom, so I could hear him, since I was in the studio recording for my new album.

“Yes Carl?” I said smiling at him.

“You know that dinner tonight? With your friends.. that are visiting from. Florida?” he said scratching his head.

“Yes.. Go on..” I told him with curiosity. I don’t think I like where this is going.

“Well.. your mother..” he paused and looked at me with remorseful eyes. I raised my eyebrows telling him to continue. “she cancelled it because she wanted you to go to Justin’s party.”

What the? I hate that conceited ass hole. He thinks everyone loves him and he could make every girl fall for him. “Justin who?”, I asked, daring him to say the word.

“Justin Bieber”, Oh no. He said it. He knows I hate the guy. I glared at him.

If I wasn’t recording right now, I’d be totally throwing tantrums. I only see my friends once a year and I see Mr. Ass Hole every single day. Magazines, billboards, you know what? I even HEAR him everyday in the radio. I hear his ugly name all the time on TV as well. No Offence to the people out there who’s name is Justin, I just don’t like it when it’s with Drew and Bieber in it.

After the recording, I thought I should apologize to Nate and Jake, so I dialed Nate’s number. “Yellowp” he answered.

“Hey Nate”, I said.

“What’s wrong princess?” Yeah I was their little princess. I was the youngest out of the 4 of us. Jake, Nate, Me and Vee. My other best friend, and the other girl in the group. We all grew up together, until Nate and Jake had to move. They were twins. Nate had Jet black hair like me, and Jake had kind of dark ash brown hair.

“Sorry about the whole cancelled dinner thing. My mother really doesn’t understand”, I sighed.

He just laughed. “It’s okay princess. There’s still time, it’s not like were going anywhere. We’ll just move our flight the day after tomorrow then.” He said.

“Okay then. And both of you are staying at out Villa, we have extra rooms.” I told him. He already knew, but I just told him to make sure he knew. Yeah that was confusing..

“Yeah okay. Jake says hi. We kind of have to sleep now Steph, I’ll talk to you tomorrow”

“Okay. Good Night Nate. Sorry..”

“It’s okay princess. Good Night to you too. Bye” and he hung up.

I sighed and walked to the on black Escalade, where Stark, my bodyguard slash slash driver was. “Hey Stark.” I greeted in a tired tone
as I buckled up my seatbelt on the back seat.

“Hey Steph”, he said smiling at me through the rear-view mirror. “How was recording?” Stark was cool, I didn’t treat him like a body guard, he was more like an older brother, a 30 year old older brother. Haha. I felt comfortable around him and I told him things, and he understood them

“Eh ; it was cool. Don’t get me wrong, I love singing and all this, but I just hate what my mother did.” I said leaning my heard against the window.

“I heard. You’re going to Justin’s party?” he asked.

“Not like I have a choice” It ended with that. I was tired, he probably understood, so we drove home in silence.

I walked in our Villa to be greeted by my one and only mother drinking some wine while watching TV. Wait no. There’s another glass of wine. It’s my dad’s favorite wine. Yay! My dad was here!

“DAD! I’m home!” I shouted, since the place was pretty big, so we couldn’t hear each other from the other rooms if we talked in our normal voices. I didn’t bother greeting my mom. I was pissed. Shoot me.

“Hey Honey!” he said popping his head out of the kitchen. I dropped my gym bag and ran towards him and hugged him. “I’m getting old and you’re getting heavier” He said putting me down. I laughed. At least today had something good.

We had dinner together and I told them how my recording was coming along and how my grades were going, since I was doing independent study. **It’s self teaching and you go to school once a week to turn in your homework and take your quizzes and exams** I actually skipped 2 years, so now I’m a senior and it’s my last year before college. After that, I told our house keeper to go home early and I would do the dishes. I keep myself busy when I need to think. It’s weird.

After I was done with the dishes, I called Vee, my other best friend.

“Hello” she said and yawned.

“Come over after lunch tomorrow”, I said and hung up. She would ask why and I didn’t want to explain to her. I couldn’t stand saying that egoistic asshole’s name again. I went to bed to rest and get ready for tomorrow’s events.

I woke up the next day at around 11, just before lunch. Mom and dad left a note in the kitchen saying they would see me at the party. I rolled my eyes. Even my dad said okay to this? Yeah well I’m mad at him too now.

I decided to make some spaghetti. The Filipino style one. My mom was half Filipino, half American. Tan skin, jet black hair and dark brown eyes. I look like her, except my eyes are just darker almost black. I looked really Asian, except I was just tall, standing at 5 foot four. My dad was Half American, half Italian. Which was cool, since grandma knows how to speak Italian and I kind of know some of the words. Anyway, back to the present.
Filipino spaghetti isn’t really different form Italian spaghetti, it’s just.. sweeter.

Before I started cooking, I plugged in my iPod and selected my favorite playlist. It was a mixture of my songs and songs from my favorite bands. I laid out all my ingredients on the island and started cooking. I was dancing and singing along, I like doing that. When I finally finished decorating it so that it looked presentable,( I like making my food look pretty before I eat them.), my doorbell rang. I looked in my peep hole thing, and saw Vee standing there, looking like she just woke up, her hands on her hips, waiting for me to open the door.

I was hyper so I swung the door open and hugged her. I pulled back, and she looked shocked. Yup, just as I suspected, she just woke up. I laughed and pulled her in, and walked to the kitchen. She followed me, and I put a plate of spaghetti in front of her. She loved Filipino food, especially Lumpia. **The people that don’t know what it is, it’s like egg rolls, but it has pork or beef in it, it’s really good** She finally registered everything and glared at me.

“What?” I asked her innocently, while eating my food.

“Uhh. Why did I have to come here? You hung up on me last night and I didn’t realize it until I finished talking and when I looked at my screen saw myself staring right at me” she said, stuffing food in her mouth.

“Well, we’re going to a party” I simply said “and chill dude, there’s more and I’m not planning of eating all of it” I continued, giggling.

“It’s just so good.” She said and walked to the fridge and got some sprite. “Who’s party?” then the soda went pop!
“Somebody’s” I told her and shrugged.
“Oh okay then”

I called Stark to pick us up so we could go get our outfit for the party. We didn’t have much time, so I quickly picked this dress , and Vee picked this dress this one . After, we went to get shoes. I got these heels , while Vee got
these

“The party starts at 7”, I told her. It’s not like it’s a big deal. It was Justin’s 17th birthday party, so I guess it shouldn’t be as huge as this year.
“Yo, Stephanie. Did you knot look at the time? It’s already 5” she said shoving her phone in my face to look at it. I just pushed it away and rolled my eyes.
“Come on. We have an appointment at the salon in..” I paused looking at my watch . “in 15 minutes” I continued and walked towards the car.
We got our hair and make up done. Mine was straight with the bottoms curled and had a natural make up on, and Vee got hers up in a bun and had a few strands curled framing her face and had her cat eye eyeliner and a soft yellow eye shadow.
We made our way to the venue when Vee shouted out “OH-MY-GOD Steph!!”
I looked at her to see what happened. She was at the end of her seat, eyes wide. “What?!” I asked her frantically.

“Today’s Justin Bieber's birthday!” She squealed and flopped back to her seat. I rolled my eyes. When we finally got to the venue, I walked out and had lots of flashes form cameras around me. We got in and Vee was smiling like crazy. “You took me to a celebrity’s party! You’re the best-est friend ever!” she squealed and engulfed me in a huge hug. “So who’s is-“ I cut her off and just pointed to the banner hung up by the stage which says “Happy 17th Birthday Justin”, and the picture of the dumbass. I looked at her and her jaw dropped to the ground, eyes wide. Then she screamed.

I covered my ears and everyone was looking at us. When she was finally finished. I glared at her, she was smiling like a mad man. “Warn me next time”, I said and started walking. Where? I have no idea. I just found myself at the snack table, since I didn’t see anyone I knew. Vee was right next to me, talking how she’s so lucky that she was my best friend, and not to get the wrong idea that she’s just using me.. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I really do not want to be here.

I’ve got to admit. This party is wow. I was expecting a smaller party, but I think I underestimated Bieber. There were probably a thousand people in here. Yes I was used to being famous thing, not freaking out when i see them, but Vee, that was a whole other story. We were at the snack table and Vee was still talking, while I was enjoying the food. Then she started freaking out.
Why? “OHmiGosh Steph. LOOK!” she whisper-shout-ed at me. I sighed and looked at where she was pointing at. I rolled my eyes. About 8 feet away from us was Chase Crawford and Orlando Bloom.

"I'm going to go get some punch" she said, with a wink and started walking to the side of the snack table where they were. I rolled my eyes and just kept walking, and walking. I’m a bit claustrophobic, so I decided to get some fresh air at the gardens. I started walking to the fountain, sat down at the bench and looked up at the stars.

"Hey Steph" i heard somebody say, I looked at where the voice came from and there, walking towards me. Justin Drew Bieber, AKA the conceited ass hole.

"oh hey Justin, thanks for the invitation. I really appreciate it" i smiled, and did a mental eye roll.

"you're welcome." he said and flashed that pretty smile of his. I always wondered why it never made my stomach do flips, like what Vee said she felt whenever she saw him smile. “Claustrophobic? I’m guessing?” he asked.

I was surprised, but tried not to show it. “How’d you know?” I asked him in a dull tone, looking up at the stars again.

He sat down next to me on the bench and looked up the stars. “I’m claustrophobic too. That’s why I came out here.” He said and laughed.
I just looked at him. I never knew he was claustrophobic. He looked at me and just smiled. “Come on, let’s go back to the table. Everyone’s there” He stood up and started walking.

I caught up with him and said "Justin, i hope you don’t mind, but I brought my friend Vee along with me" I whispered to him when we were on our way to the table where Usher, Scooter, Pattie (Justin's mom), my parents, Carl and Vee were sitting.

"Nope. I don’t mind." and flashed that grin of his again. I did a mental eye roll again.

I looked at the table, and saw there was a girl with long blonde hair and about our age too, she was wearing a dress that was a little bit too short and looked like she was going to go clubbing. Justin sat next to her, and the only free seat was beside him, which luckily was next to Vee who was smiling like a mad man, and giving me the "look", to introduce her.

"Everyone, this is my best friend Vee. Jessica Vee Sanders. You know my parents, that's Pattie Justin’s mom, Scooter, Usher.. and uhh.?" I paused because I didn’t know who the girl was.

"Ashley", she said in a voice too sweet i wanted to puke.

"Uhm. yes. Ashley. And our birthday boy, Justin", I finished up with a fake smile plastered on my face.

“Hello everyone.” Vee said and turned to Justin. “Thank you for letting me come to your party”

“Sure, anytime Vee” he said and smiled. Vee giggled. "It’s my turn for, everyone, this is my girlfriend Ashley" Justin announced while putting his arms around the girl, who was smiling from ear to ear. I wanted to roll my eyes really badly. She was like a wannabe Barbie. Hey! That rhymes. That’s what I’ll call her, wannabe Barbie.

The party went on, and Beyonce and Jay-Z sang a song. Ludacris and Kanye rapped. Then Usher lead the Happy Birthday song while Justin blew out his cake **It’s the same but without the cool people on top and has musical notes**

2 hours into the party, after we had already eaten our meals, Justin was singing his top hit “Never Let You Go”, which he said was dedicated to his, may I quote “beloved girlfriend Ashley”. Guess what bud? Ashley is the name of our housekeeper! I looked over at Vee, and she was glaring at Ashley. When she noticed me looking at her she got out her phone and started texting, she probably got bored too, wanting to meet with our friends. I sighed. Then my phone rang with my ringtone "walls" by All Time Low. the ringtone I set for Vee's text messages. I looked at it, it read:
::dude. wth is up with her?
so obvious that she only thnks JBs hot
whch shez ryt abt. bt still!
and her voice. It’s so annoying **barf** ::
I wanted to crack up so bad, gotta love Vee. We were thinking the same thing, and she was probably trying to hold it in till we got out,, but this tis taking way too long, and she couldn’t take it anymore.
(for people that dunno the abbreviations :: wth - wat the hell)

I replied with "LOL", because i seriously wanted to laugh out loud.
Everyone was talking and time was really slow, so Vee and I excused ourselves and went to the garden.
"OMG. shoot me now." , I texted Nate.
"Damn Steph, chill. & No I can’t shoot you coz ur 2 far, n idk where the fug you're at" he texted back
Me -"im at Bieber's party"
Nate -"Justin Bieber?"
Me - "No dude, I’m at a beaver dam"
Nate - "Ha-ha, you ditched us for the chick?"
Me - "I didn’t ditch you for the chick, that’s so old, his voice matured last year. & dude, he has a chick :o"
Nate - "Its just so funny when his voice was like yours when singing. He has a chick?"
Me – “*gasp* are you insulting me?!, and yes he does. She looks like a wannabe barbie”
Nate – “LOL”
And it ended with that because Carl texted me telling me to go inside because there was an announcement.
Usher made the announcement, and I stopped dead on my tracks when I heard somebody say something that started with "Justin's starting his tour on April 3rd." and ended with "with Stephanie Vilvaldi"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! :D

Go subscribe to my other story too ;)
The Square Root of Friendship