Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

This better be worth it

“Steph, you and Jake have to make up”, Vee said hugging me. I called her after Jake left. I was crying and she was the only one I could call. “He was really worried about you, and I’m sorry I wasn’t there to support you”, she said sympathetically.
“But.. But.. I can’t believe he wouldn’t..be-believe me”, I sobbed.
“Hun, you know how he gets when you talk about his girlfriends. Remember Jamie?”, she asked I nodded. I called that one a bitch, because she was being one. She was bullying this little kid for his lunch money, and she acted like such an angel around Jake.
I stopped my sobbing. “You know what? Let him suffer. He called me a bitch and a Diva.”, I told her bitterly.
“He called you what?!”, she looked at me eyes wide
“A bitch, and that I acted like a Diva. And may I quote “You really do belong in Hollywood”, I said, angry.
“Oh, hells to the no. He did not say that”, she said in pure disbelief.
I just shrugged, and walked to the kitchen to get water. I opened the fridge, and when I closed it, I noticed that Sterling’s number isn’t here anymore. Whatever. He’ll find out the truth.

The doorbell rang, which Stark opened for me.
Who would visit at 9 in the evening?
“Stephanie!”, I heard a furious yell which was Jake’s voice.
“What do you-“, I stopped, and saw Isabelle. “Sluts aren’t allowed in my Villa, now get out before I file trespassing”, I ordered. “Stark!”
“You’re a lying bitch Stephanie”, Jake spat, “and do not call her a slut, because you’re the slut”
“Don’t you dare call her that”, Nate yelled barging in the front door.
“What now? You believe Ms. Famous here?”, Jake said sarcastically
“In fact, I do”, he said standing next to me.
Vee walked in, and Jake looked at her. “You believe her too?”
“Yeah, I do Jake”, Vee simply said standing next to me. He glared at the three of us.
“You guys just hate Isabelle, and you take the side of that slut there?!”, he boomed, which made me flinch. “I can’t believe what you did to Isabelle Steph, I thought you were my best friend, but why would you hire somebody to set her up?”, he asked in disbelief, but angry.
“What did I do?”, I asked, confused.
“You know what you did. Just because you have the money, doesn’t mean you could pay somebody to rape her”, he said angrily. I tilted my head to the side, giving him a questioning look. “In her room, there was a guy, he was raping her”
“It wasn’t called rape, if she was voluntarily doing it”, I said. Nate and Vee laughed despite the tense atmosphere.
“I’m not a slut, like you”, Isabelle simply said, now she talks?
“What? Now I’m the slut?”, I asked and rolled my eyes.
“You probably hooked up with Sterling that night”, Isabelle said.
Gotcha! “Huh? When?”, I asked her innocently
“You know when. That one night at the Beverly Hills hotel, when-“, she cut herself off, because everyone was looking at her, wide eyed.
“You were there”, Jake declared, softly, hurt in his eyes.
“No, baby. I swear. Nothing happened. He just came up to me, since-“, she started explaining but Jake cut her off
“You said you were sick”, he said, totally forgetting people were around them.
“I was sick-“
“But you were in Beverly Hills hotel?”
“I was meeting my aunt”
“I thought your family was poor?”
“We are”
“That hotel is at least 500 dollars a night”, he said now suspicious.
“It’s not what you think babe”, she pleaded
“Don’t call me babe. Now who was that guy in your room”, he demanded
“I told you! He was paid to rape me”, she said now tearing up
“How’d you know he was paid”, he asked arms crossed
“He- he-“, she started sobbing “Please baby, you have to believe me. I swear. I don’t know who hired him! It’s probably her! That bitch! That whore!”, she said pointing angrily at me.
It happened so fast, and the next thing I knew, Isabelle had her hand over her left cheek.
“Don’t. You. Dare. Call. Stephanie. That”, he growled.
“What? Now you side with her?”, she growled back
“She’s my bestfriend. Now get the fuck out, and get your ass back to Florida. I don’t give a fuck if you walk”, he boomed.
“You- You- You can’t do this to me baby!”, she cried trying to hug him, but he pushed her off.
“Don’t call me baby. Now get out, before I make you”, holy shit. Jake is furious.

She did what she was told, and Jake sat down on one of the chairs in the dining room, elbows propped on his knees, pinching the bridge of his nose. I was still shaken, Nate and Vee didn’t say anything either.
“Sorry”, he said quietly. He looked up at me with wet eyes. “I’m sorry princess”, he said.
I looked at him. “Didn’t I tell you I was telling the truth?”, I said, with attitude. He looked up at me with pleading eyes. “Oh hell, I can’t keep this up”, I said smiling and tearing up, running over to him to five him a hug.
“So does that mean you forgive me?”, he said looking at me.
I nodded. “Only if you promise to trust me”, I said. He nodded and smiled. I looked over at Nate and Vee, Nate had his arms around her, and she was crying.
“You guys should never fight! It even affects my little heart here!”, she said, hugging Nate’s waist tighter.
“Sorry bruh”, Jake said standing up, making his way to his brother.
“Told you, you should trust her.”, he said shaking Jake’s hand with his free one.

We ordered some pizza, and went to my room to watch TV. It was great to have my best friends back. There was a moment of silence. A comfortable one. You know, one of those quiet moments with your friends, that it’s supposed to be awkward but it’s not? That one.

I was sitting on the couch, leaning on Jake, feet up on the coffee table.
“Uhm. Jake?”, I broke the silence
“Yes baby?”
“Wait. Don’t call me baby, because you called her baby”, I pouted. He put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
“Mkayy”, he said “So.. what is it?”
“Did you mean it?”, I asked him
“Mean what?”, he asked with a confused look.
“That I’m turning into a Diva and that I’m a bitch?”, I asked.
He looked shocked. “Oh my god. Steph, no. I was just mad. I- I- I”, I cut him off
“No, it’s okay. I just wanted to know”, I said and smiled.
“I promise from now on, I’d trust you over my girlfriends. Deal?”, he said extending his right hand.
I shook it “Deal”

We watched transformers and transformers 2, and had the pizza. I was starting to miss Justin. Jake and Nate didn’t mention him either. Vee would constantly ask about him, and I would just say, he’s somewhere around the country. Today? Well, he’s in New York. I’m like stalker girl right now, huh? But you cant avoid internet.

For the past month, my life had been back to before. No Justin, no fun. Paparazzi everywhere. The news about us died down since we weren’t hanging out anymore. We didn’t talk anymore. He didn’t call. He didn’t text. What’s wrong with him?
No! What’s wrong with me?! You weren’t supposed to fall for him!
I didn’t fall for him!
Yeah you did.
I said I liked him.
No, you fell in LOVE with him.
No I didn’t.
Admit it.
There’s nothing to admit.
I kept arguing with myself the whole night. I thought about Disneyland. Oh how fun that was. And San Francisco. That was great too. I knew it. After the tour. I knew it would be like this. I knew we weren’t going to be friends.
I went over to my laptop and opened up the folder where all our pictures were. I smiled at the one that was me and Justin, and behind was Mickey Mouse. Oh god. I miss these days. I put my face in my hands, and I felt something wet. I didn’t realize I was crying.
Should I call him? To ask how he was doing? But he might think I still like him.
Well you do.
No, I don’t. Okay yeah I do.
Then call!

I went over to my bed, and picked up my blackberry. I searched for his number, and hesitating to press the call button.

~~Justin POV~~
I haven’t talked to her in 2 and a half months. I can’t believe this. Right now, I’m in New York, and the last thing I remember in New York, I wasn’t talking to her either, but I knew she was there. I wanted her to like me. Do I still go through with this plan? Would it work?
“JB”, he answered
“Jake”,
“Sup man?”
“I miss her”
“She misses you. When are you gonna do your very mysterious plan?”, he asked worried.
“I’ll tell you. How’s she doing?”, I asked
“Not good. She’s back to her old self when you know. Stopped talking to her. You’ve got her fucked up dude”
“Oh God, I’m sorry. I just wish this works”, I told him
“It better. She’s upstairs right now. You wanna talk to her?”, he asked.
“Should I?”
“I dunno, here. Listen, I’m gonna go up to her room, and you’ll see what I’m talking about”, he whispered.
“Okay”.
I heard a door open, and then footsteps. I heard a sobbing sound.
“Steph?”, Jake said softly
“Yes Jake?”, she said in a shaky voice.
“Why are you crying?”, he asked
“I’m not”, she said, voice closer. Probably next to her by now.
“Yes you are. Tell me.”
I heard her groan. “It’s just so fucked up Jake. I don’t know. I.. I.. Ugh. Forget it. I don’t wanna talk about it”.
A few moments later… “JB? Still there?”
“Mhmm”, I said.
“You better show up here soon”, he demanded.
“I will”
We hung up, and I went to bed.
I hope this works. Or else. Nate and Jake will skin me alive.

~~Stephanie POV~~
“Princess, Wake up. We need to plan for your sweet 16”, Nate said shaking me. I heard Vee chuckle.
“I don’t wanna turn fuckin 16, damn it!”, I yelled.
“What about my gift? What are we gonna do with it?”, Jake said disappointment in his tone.
“Gift? I love gifts!”, I exclaimed sitting up.
“Now come on, we’re gonna go plan for it. We have a lot to do!”, Vee exclaimed pulling me out of bed.
I groaned and let her drag me.

“Where are we going?”, I whined
“We’re going to plan for your sweet 16!”, she said excited.
“I don’t want to!”, I screamed, and started marching up back to the house, to be grabbed by Nate and Jake.
“Sorry Princess, but Vee would be disappointed”, Nate whispered.
“I cannot believe you! We’ve been talking about this since we were, like. 12! And I have the invitations! Oh god Stephanie! And this is going to be on TV, so it HAS to be great!”, she blabbed.

“What kind of cake do you want?”, she asked me. We were on the freeway, driving to a bakery.
“I don’t know, actually”, I said truthfully
“What design?”, she asked next
“Can I research on that?”, I asked.
She nodded her head.
“What about a dress?”, she asked.
I nodded. “I want a black and purple one”, I said to her. “Maybe a white and purple. Or blue. You know, my favorite colors. I look horrible in blue though, but great in purple.”, I said. I may enjoy this.

We went down to Beverly Hills to make reservations for the ballroom, about 1000 people. This is gonna be.. a huge party. I bet.
We started walking through Beverly Hills, paparazzi everywhere, cameras clicking. We went into a store, and another, and another. After an hour or so, I was about to give up, but then, I saw a dress I absolutely fell in love with.
“Oh, my fuckin’ Gawsh!”, I squealed
“What? Did you-“, she cut herself off when she saw the dress. “That is perfect”, she squealed. This could be your entrance dress. You need a formal gown for that. Now, we got to find you a party dress, then a surprise dress. She said.
“What surprise?”, I asked.
“You know, surprise! It’s a surprise! Why should I tell you?”, she said, walking off
“Come on, I’m your best friend”, I begged. I hate surprises.
She shook her head. It was final. I knew it. Ugh.

“Can we just come back tomorrow? I’m tired”, I complained to Vee
“Yeah, okay”, she agreed.
We went back to the Villa, and I researched for the cake.
“You know what Vee? I think I’m going to get red velvet cake”, I said, tapping my chin with a pen.
“You should get two, just in case”, she said, from beside me. I nodded.
“I’ll get regular vanilla cake and red velvet cake? Sound good?”, I asked. She nodded.
We looked online for a design. I found one, for the red velvet. It was gonna be a little bit bigger than the Vanilla one.
“I like this one”, I told her. I showed her the picture
She nodded. “I like it too.”
“I was thinking, It would be Purple and Black, and the designs would be white. I doubt that celebrities would eat so much, and it would be a lot cleaner, having their own personal mini cake” She nodded once. “And add about 5 more layers? I guess? About 1050 mini cakes”, I said
“What about the one for the vanilla?”, she asked.
I kept looking and I found a smaller one.
“I like this one, and have about 500 of those. Blue and black this time, but still with white decorations”, I said.
“That’s a lot, that’s gonna cost a lot”, she said.
“I think some people might sponsor. I’ll ask Carl, but I know somebody that could do the cakes”, I said.
“Okay, then. We got that taken care of, let’s go to bed”, she said and yawned. I yawned too.
“Where’s Nate? And Jake?”, I wondered.
“Guest room, asleep”, she said and got in the covers. I slipped in beside her and turned off the lamp. Oh god I'm tired.

The next morning, I’ve printed out the pictures of the cake, and put the little notes at the side. I put it in a folder, as Vee and I made our way to the Bakery.
“Hello Stephanie!”, May greeted as I entered
“Hey, I have something for you”, I said. She sat down on one of the tables, as Vee and I sat in front of her. “My sweet 16 is in 2 months, and I wanted you to make my cake”, I said
Her eyes lilt up. “For how many?”, she asked
“A thousand people”, I said nervous. She shrugged.
“You have an idea what you want it to look like?”, she asked.
“Yeah, it’s right here”, I said and handed her the folder. “I wrote everything down, every detail”, I told her. She smiled
“You want us to deliver it?”, she asked
“You can do it?” I asked in disbelief
She nodded. “No problem. We’re used to it. We made Justin’s cakes”, she simply said. I nodded.
“We’ll be on our way now”, I said and we got back in the car.
Now, for the rest of the dresses.

We went back to Beverly hills, and after 6 hours of searching, we found a dress, and another 2 hours for the shoes. The long black one will be my entrance dress, then the short black one will be my party dress, then the white one is my surprise dress. Insert eye roll here. dresses

“Oh, my fuckin back dude. I’m tired”, I complained laying my head on Jake’s lap.
He chuckled. I glared at him. “It’s worth it Steph”, he said and kissed my forehead.
“It better be” I muttered and stood up to go to my room.

“I have the invitations”, Vee said, looking at me from her computer.
“Let me see”, I looked at it, and I was impressed. It was one card. Back to back. Black and purple, nice and simple. “That’s so pretty Vee”, I said.
“I’m glad you like it, so is it final?”, she asked.
“It’s final. Carl texted me, saying the stores that we bought from earlier, they’re sponsoring my birthday. I have like a 500 thousand dollar fund for it”, I said.
She gawked at me “500 fuckin thousand?”, she basically yelled. I nodded. “This is gonna be one hell of a party”, she said.

It’s only 2 weeks before my party, and we had already sent out the invitations. I sent one to Justin, and I doubt he’d come. I mean, he’s busy, and I heard he’d be in Paris, instead of me. Great. Paris.

~~Justin POV~~
“JB. Mail for you, Jeremy called to me.
I took the black envelope from him, and saw the front of the invitation. Stephanie. Purple and black. We both had the same favorite color. Blue. But she said she looked horrible in it, so she sticks with purple.
I flipped it over, and at the back, confirmed my assumption. (a/n I forgot the date, sorry)

She invited me. So, she didn’t forget. Good. I’ll make it her best birthday.

~~Stephanie POV~~
“God damn it Stephanie! Get the fuck out of bed! You’re officially 16!”, Jake said
“Get the hell out of my bed and stop licking my face!”, I said.
“Ew, I'm not licking your face!”, Jake said
“Then what-“. I opened my eyes and screamed “holy fuck! I love you Jake!”, I screamed. “this is the cutest thing ever! You got me a dog!!!”, I screamed, hugging the fluffy thing licking my face. He chuckled
“I love you too Steph, but there’s more!”, he said getting off my bed. I took the puppy and hugged it.
“What breed is he?”, I asked
“Papillion”, he said.
Ugh, Justin had a Papillion.
“What’s his name?”
“We just got him, he’s 6 weeks old, you name him”, he said
“I’m gonna name him.. Mark Jacob”, I said. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow
“You know, Marc Nathan. Jacob Samuels?”, I said in a duh tone.
“Well get your ass up, and we need to get your to the salon and prettied up. Well, you’re already damn hot, even just you just woke up, but still”, he said half kidding.
“Did you just say I was hot?”, I asked in disbelief
“Yeah, I’m a guy. You’re my best friend. I’ll tell you what I’m thinking”, he said and shrugged, walking downstairs. I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom.

“Stay here Jacob”, I told him, he just sat on my bed. “Good boy”, I said and he barked.
I went to get a shower, and fixed up, and we went to the salon. I had Jacob with me, and he was so behaved. I was there for about 5 hours, and finally got out at around 3.
“Can you get him to a dog hotel tonight?”, I asked Jake. He nodded. “I’m sorry baby, but mommy has a party, and I can’t take you with me”, I said to Jacob. He barked. “Good Jacob”.
“What?”, Jake looked at me.
“His name is Jacob”, I said holding back a laugh
“Why couldn’t you call him mark?”, he asked.
“Because you’re the one that gave him to me!”, I said.

I got into my dress, and shoes, and made our way to the venue. I arrived at 5:30, so everyone would be there. I had my own red carpet, and everyone was there. I was looking for one face in general, but I couldn’t find it. I sighed, and my heart just sunk.

The place was loaded. Hell, it was full. I’m claustrophobic, so I made my way ouside. I was actually hoping that Justin was there, but when I came out, nobody was there. Wait. Ryan?
“Hey RY!”, I called out, and jogged over to him. Yes with heels.
“Hey Steph”, he said giving me a hug.
“So, uh.. Where’s.. You know..”, I asked shyly.
He smiled widely at me, then it turned upside down. “he couldn’t make It, he said sorry”
“Oh, that’s okay then…”, I said.

“Vilvaldi!”, Nate yelled
“What?” I yelled back
“Time to get the party started!”, he yelled. I laughed.
“I’ll see you in awhile Ry”, I said waving.
“See ya. And, happy birthday”, he said.
“Not a really good birthday”, I mumbled.

I got into my party dress, and I sang a couple of songs to the crowd. I had walked around, shook people’s hands. They said happy birthdays and I just tried my best to keep myself from sobbing. I can do this! I told myself. I knew I couldn’t I missed him. It’s been so long. I can’t believe him. I guess he found some French girl, or some hot ass slut. Fuck my birthday. Fuck my life.

I went to blow the candle, when everybody had sung “happy birthday” to me, and made my wish. I was really upset, so all I wished for was. “Justin”

I saw Usher, and Scooter. No Justin. I saw Pattie. No Justin. Wait. Everyone’s here? Where the hell is he? Is he trying to fuckin avoid me? He better not show up, or else I would beat the shiz out of him. I hate him right now. I hate that I love him
What? You love him?
I didn’t say that
Yes you did
Shut up! I’m just mad!

I had to keep pretending for the last 4 and a half hours. It is 10 o’clock, and I am tired as hell. I’m waiting for my gift here! Nobody’s saying anything. Fuck it.

I was with the crowd, when I think I saw Jeremy. I looked at him, and he looked worried. I looked at Vee who had a nervous look on her face too. I turned back to where I saw Jeremy and he was gone. God, I’m going crazy.

“Ready for your surprise princess?”, Jake asked.
I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I want to go home. Get it over with.”
He smiled widely “You’d love this”, he said
“Here’s your gorgeous dress Steph, Vee said.
I grabbed it from her, and put it on.

I stepped out, and everybody’s eyes were wide. “That’s our girl”, Nate said giving me a hug. I just kept still
“Fuck my life”, I grumbled.
“Language!”, Carl whispered.
I rolled my eyes. “Why do I need a dress for a fuckin’ surprise?”, I asked.
“You’ll see”, Vee said and winked at the guys.

“Now, blindfolds please?”, she said holding her right hand out.
“Whoa whoa whoa there best friend”, I said backing away, and slamming onto Stark. “No blindfolds were in the deal!”, I said.
“Sorry best friend”, she mocked. “But it’s needed, and this”, she said, putting on earplugs. I couldn’t hear anything. Only my heart beating ultra fast, and then my vision went black. I was blindfolded.

This better be worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry had to skip through this, but the next chapter will be better. I hope you like it.
So yeah, Comment? Feedback please!
Thank you xD