Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Oh hell no

“I’ll see you tonight”, Justin said kissing me.
It’s Monday, and it just went on like normal days. Breakfast, showers, Justin leaving first. You know the crap.
“Steph! 45 minutes! We gotta roll!”, Stark called
“Be down in 10”, I called back

We got to the place, wherever the fuck we are, which I don’t give a shit about, since all I really wanted to do was get my ass back home and sleep. It’s funny how I seem to refer Justin’s grandparent’s house as my “home”, but still.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it. Text message.
‘Hey babe. Whats up? I’m only a couple of blocks away from you. Want to eat lunch together?’, it said.
‘Sorry, but some lucky fan will be spending the day with me’, I said
‘Then let’s make that lucky fan, more lucky.lmao’, he replied
‘You don’t mind?’, I texted back.
‘Nah, Anything for you’
‘Alright, see you in a couple of hours’,
‘See You. I Love you & I miss you’
‘Haha. I love you too, and I miss you so much too!’

The lucky winner is……”, the host announced. “Amanda Maslin”. Then clapping. A girl, probably my age came up. Cheerleader. Definitely. She was carrying her Louie Vuitton purse, with cellphone in hand. I cant believe I’m doing this. I stood up.
“Hello, Amanda right?”, I asked holding out my hand. She shook it.
“Yes, Stephanie. So, wehre are we going?”, she said, looking around, probably for Justin.
“Your choice”, I said walking to the exit. “We’re gonna have lunch first though”, I said, walking to the car, leaving her behind, being a bitch that I am.
“Are we going to have lunch at a fancy restaurant?”, she asked, excited.
“Nah, we’re gonna eat at a restaurant about a block from here”, I said, looking at the window, bored.
“What kind?”, she asked
I shrugged. “Whatever they have”, I said. “Oh, here we are!”, I said and got out.

“Do you have reservations?”, the woman at the front asked
“I think so, under Bieber?”, I asked.
She nodded. “Follow me, he’s already here”, she said walking.
“Justin Bieber is here?!”, Amanda whispered.
I rolled my eyes, and followed the waitress.

I saw Justin, and his face instantly lit up when he saw me. He got up, and gave me a hug, and a peck on the cheek.
“Oh, my fucking god”, Amanda gasped.
Justin raised his eyebrow at me. I sighed. “Amanda, Justin. Justin Amanda”, I introduced.
He smiled at her. “Hi, Amanda”, he said and giving her a hug. She just stood there, frozen. She finally regained her posture, and when I was gonna sit next to where Justin sat earlier, she beat me to it. I sighed and sat to the seat in front of her. Justin cocked an eyebrow at me, and I just sighed. He sait next to me.
Amanda glared at me. I smiled at Justin.
“So, uhh… Are you from around here?”, I asked her.
“Yeah, I am. Born and raised in Atlanta”, she said proudly.
I nodded. “So, how old are you?”, I asked.
“I actually just turned 16 the other day”, she said, giving Justin a flirty look.
“Happy Late Birthday”, Justin said.
She smiled at him, having the flirty look in her eyes. “Don’t I get a birthday present?”, she asked, pouting.
“I think hanging out with Stephanie here is already a great present”, Justin said, putting his arms around me.
“But don’t you think you should give me a present?”, she argued
“We’ll see”, Justin said, then the waitress approached us to get our orders.
We ate our lunch, with constant attempts of Amanda to flirt with Justin. Nobody really knows that we’re dating, they’re assuming, but their assumptions are right. Whatever. That’s confusing.
“Hey gotta run Steph”, Justin said, looking at his watch.
“Alright, see you tonight?”, I asked. He nodded, and pecked my lips softly before dashing out.
I looked back at Amanda, her eyes wide. “You’re with Justin?”, she asked.
I looked at her, and cocked an eyebrow. “What makes you say that?, I asked, signing the receipt, and started walking to the exit.
“Uh? Lips?”, she said as if it were obvious.
I shrugged. “I guess you could say that”, I said. “Where off to now?”

We spent the day doing what she wanted, which included me meeting her friends, and her bragging how she won, and got to eat lunch with Justin Bieber. She just kept shut about me and him being together, which was nice of her. I just wanted to get the day over with.

“I’m home”, I called out when I got in
“How was your dad Steph?”, grandpa asked me
“I had to hang out with this girl that was flirting with Justin”, I said through gritted teeth and flopped on the couch next to grandma.
She giggled. “Justin didn’t flirt back right?”, she teased
I shook my head, but still frustrated. “I still have 2 days more to go, and what if they’re all like that?”, I said frustration clearly displayed in my voice and grabbed one of the pillows, and I screamed into it.

“Good evening to you too babe”, Justin said chuckling, and putting his arms on my shoulder from behind the couch.
“Evening”, I said, and stood up, and walked to the room.
“How was your day?”, Justin said, walking in the room behind me and closed the door behind him.
I sat up and glared at him. “You’re seriously asking me that?”, I asked, then slammed my back on the bed.

He leaned over me and smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly at first, then it got more heated. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. Our bodies were now molded into each other, and with each second of the kiss, it was getting rougher. He broke off taking his shirt off, and so did I, then went back to kissing. It wasn’t going to go any further, we both knew it. We just went like that for, who cares how long? We were interrupted by a knock on the door.
“Dinner’s ready!”, Grandma called out.
“We’re coming!”, I called back, and bit my lip, looking at Justin. He chuckled.
“You’re hot”, he whispered smirking at me, and looking down at my abdominal area, which I work out the most.
“You’re not bad yourself”, I said reaching for my shirt, and putting it on.
I fixed my hair quickly and jogged downstairs, Justin trailing behind me.

“Smells good”, I said, and sat down at my usual place.
“Glad you like it”, Granma said, handing me a plate of potatoes, which I gladly took.
“So, what’s planned tomorrow?”, Grandpa asked.
“Photoshoot in the morning, then a radio station performance in the afternoon”, Justin said, eating his potatoes.
“And you Steph?”, he asked looking at me
“Gonna hang out with another fan. Let’s just hope she won’t try to flirt with Justin here”, I said, frustrated at the thought.
They burst out laughing. “Are you jealous Stephanie?”, Justin teased, having an amused look on his face
“No.”, I said, moving my food around. “Yes”, I admitted.
He tried holding down his laughter and took right hand. “Steph”, he said seriously. “Steph, look at me”, he said. I did, and he had a serious look. “Give me your left hand”, he said. I wondered why, I gave it to him, and he touched the ring he gave me. “That ring, is a promise. A promise ring, to mean you’re the only one for me”, he said. “You understand?”
I sat there frozen, forgetting about everything, but just us two. A nod was my only response, and he smiled brightly at me and pecked me softly on the lips.
“Good. Now eat”, he commanded. I recovered a couple seconds after.
“That was sweet!”, Grandma cooed. Oh god, that whole thing was in front of them. This is embarrassing. I looked down, hiding my blush. “Oh, come on Steph. You’re practically like family, that’s no problem!”.

Dinner was fun. Grandpa was telling us how he and grandma met. We talked about.. Random stuff basically. We finished dinner at around 8, so we decided to watch a movie. The movie finished at about 11, and we all headed for bed.

“Stephanie! Justin! Breakfast!”, grandma called. Ugh, day 2.
“Justin!”, I whined.
“What?”, he said voice raspy.
“I’m sleepy!”, I whined again
“I am too!”, he whined as well.
“Get up!”, I commanded.
“You get up!”, he whined, letting go of my waist and facing the other side of the bed.
“Justin!”, I whined again. He groaned. “Why’d you let go of me?”, I pouted. He flipped over to face me again, he smiled and hugged me. “Better”, I said, and tried going back to sleep.
“Stephanie!”, he snapped before I was engulfed by sleep. I groaned. “Get up. We’re gonna be late!”, he said, jumping over me to go to the bathroom.

I got up, and picked out what I was to wear today. Justin stepped out of the bathroom in a hurry, and I went in. I finished in a rush too, just in time when Justin finished up his hair and rushed downstairs. I rushed with everything too, when I finished, Justin was done with breakfast, and mine was next to his. So sweet, he prepared mine too.
“Sorry babe, I have to go”, he said, kissing me softly, and running out the door.
I sighed and ate my breakfast in silence.

Mini-concert then raffle shit. This little girl won, and she had a big brother.
“Hello, what’s your name?”, I bent down to her level.
“My name is Leslie, and this is my brother Josh”, she said pointing to her brother that gave me a slight nod, to whom I smiled back at.
“How old are you?”, I asked her
“I’m five”, she said.
“And you?”, I asked her brother
“Seventeen”, he said. I nodded, and got up.
“Where do you guys want to go?”, I asked, walking backwards toward the exit.
“Watch out!”, Leslie squealed.
Too late, I crashed into somebody. “Sorry!”, I apologized.
“No worries baby”, the voice said. I smiled and turned around, then rolled my eyes.
“This is Justin, you may know him”, I introduced to them.
“Justin!”, Leslie squealed
“Hey there Les”, he said and picked her up. She hugged him, then he put her down. “Sup bruh”, he said and did a little global guy handshake that everybody seem to know
“So, you’re together now huh?”, Josh asked, smirking at Justin.
“Told you, didn’t I?”, he said, and they did a little fist bump.
“You know each other?”, I asked confused.
Justin nodded. “I’m from Atlanta, I know lots of people”, he said and shrugged. “So, want to go to six flags Les?”, he asked. She nodded her head vigorously. My eyes widened. I love amusement parks! “What about you Steph?”, he asked.
“You’re serioiusly asking me that? Of course I wanna go!”, I squealed and jumped on his back “To the car!”, I screamed, and Justin started running.

“You are so fucking heavy Stephanie!”, he panted, leaning on the car.
“Dude, my little sister heard that!”, Josh scolded. Justin gave him an apologetic look.
“Come on! Let’s go!”, Leslie said, opening the door of the car and getting in.
“The princess awaits”, I said and got in the car too.

We got to six flags, and lots of people noticed us, but only a few had the guts to come up and get pictures and autographs.
“Where do you want to go?”, I asked Leslie.
“The log jamboree!”, she said running off. I looked at Josh and Justin who were so busy talking, that I had to go chase after Leslie.
“Wait up!”, I said laughing. She finally stopped when we were already in line, which everyone was so kind to let us cut. I declined, because it would be so mean of me to. I looked behind me, and there was Josh and Justin, laughing.
“Thanks for chasing after my little sister”, Josh said, picking up Leslie.
“No problem”, I said.
“Steph, you’re gonna go on the ride?”, Justin asked. I nodded. “You don’t have clothes”
“Since when did you care about that?”, I asked and rolled my eyes. He chuckled
“You’re right”, he said, and went up to the platform.
“I get the front!”, Leslie shouted.
“I’ll go behind her”, Josh said getting in.
“I guess, I’m behind him”, I said getting in.
“But! I wanted to be in the front!”, Justin whined.
“Get the frig in!”, I said impatiently.
He chuckled and followed mhy instructions.

The ride. Got us wet. Yes it did. Mostly Leslie though, but I still got wet.
“What do you want to do now?”, I asked Leslie.
“Why are you asking her? Why not me?”, Justin pouted.
“You didn’t win”, I simply said and went back to Leslie.
“I want to eat ice cream”, she said cheerfully
“Come on”, I said and held out my hand, which she took a hold of. I found one of those dippin’ dots carts, and bought her a vanilla, and I got myself a cookies and cream.
“I don’t get one?”, Justin whined.
“Dude, she’s your girlfriend. Not your mother”, Josh said elbowing him and chuckled.
“Shut up Josh”, Justin said playfully, then pouted at me again.
“Ugh, here”, I said handing him my ice cream.
“But, I want to share”, he whined again.
I smiled and shook my head. He is so childish. That’s why I love him!
“God, Justin. I love you and all, but you get on my damn nerves sometimes”, I said, and kissed him lightly on the lips. I heard gasps. Probably fans.
“This is so going to be front page news when we get back”, he murmured.
“Do you care?”, I asked
“No, I want all of them to know that you’re mine”, he said and hugging me by the waist.

“Uhh, hello! My little sister is right there!”, Josh playfully said
“Awww! That’s like a princess and her prince charming!”, she squealed and gave us a hug.
“We look like we have a nice family”, Justin whispered in my ear.
“Someday”, I whispered back.

The day went on like that, I was so tired, my jeans were killing me since they were so heavy. The kiid had guts dude, I couldn’t go on the huge rollercoaster rides, I would’ve died. I could see Leslie enjoyed it. I wish tomorrow was like this too.

Justin and I went back to the house.
“I was wondering, what happened to your day? You got off early?”, I asked.
He nodded. “Yeap. I wanted to spend some time with you”, he said hugging me by the waist.
“You are so corny sometimes Drew”, I said, pushing him away.
“I am hurt”, he said “You’re pushing me away now?”, he asked
“Awww! I’m sorry”, I said, and hugged him too.
He chuckled, and kissed me. I was pinned against the wall, Justin kissing me so heatedly, lips moving in unison, and I bet what I was doing was right. We were interrupted by a phone call. Shit.
“Hello?”, I answered irritated. I heard Justin chuckle
“Steph, you need to come back tomorrow, they’re publishing the things thursday”, he said.
“Oh god! Thank you! What time?”, I asked relieved.
“At 6:30pm tomorrow”, he said.
“What about the ‘spending the day with a fan’ thing?”, I asked
“It’s gonna be cut short, only 3 hours”, he said. I sighed in relief.
“Alright, see you soon”, I said, and hung up.

“Go get dressed up, we have to go downstairs to gran and gramps”, Justin said, taking his shirt off, and exchanging it with another one. I shrugged and went over to my side of his closet, and took out off my shirt, exchanging it for another. I turned to him, and his eyes were wide. I cocked an eybrow at him.
“What?”, I asked, and went to the full length mirror he had behind his door.
“You just changed in front of me”, he said.
“I think I know that”, I said in a duh tone
“Don’t you care?”, he asked
I shook my head. “It’s not like you’re gonna try anything”, I said. And looked at him. “Are you?”
He shook his head. “Nah, don’t worry”, he said, hugging my waist from behind.
“Then good. Now, let’s go downstairs”, I said, pulling away from his grasp, and walking downstairs.

“Today, we’re changing up the contest up a bit”, Andrew announced. “The winner for today will get a free trip to Los Angeles, and hang out with Stephanie for a full day!”,
Oh hell no. Nobody told me that! Fuck to the no way. Eyes wide, I stared at Andrew. He gave me an innocent smile and mouthed “sorry” to me. I told him about Amanda.
“The winner is…. Kaylie!”, Andrew announced cheerfully.
There was a girl, maybe my age, coming up the stage. She was smiling widely at me. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. I guess.
“Hello, my name is Stephanie!”, I said
“Oh, I know who you are”, she said and laughed. “But you don’t know who I am. I'm Kaylie”, she said holding out her hand.
“Nice to meet you Kaylie, and it would be a pleasure to spend some time with you”, I said, and linking arms with her.
“Where are we going?”, she asked
“We’re gonna go to your house, and tell your parents, then pack your stuff”, I simply said.
“You are so like what they say on magazines”, she said laughing and shaking her head.
I just smiled widely at her.
We arrived at her house.. Well, apartment.
“Mom! Dad!”, she called out.
“Kaylie!”, her mom greeted. “Who’s your friend?”, she asked
“This is Stephanie. The singer of the only songs you like from my defenition of music?”, she said, walking to the kitchen
“Stephanie Vilvaldi?”, she asked frozen.
“Nice to meet you.. uhm?”
“Elizabeth”, she finished for me
“Nice to meet to Elizabeth”, I said holding out my hand, which she gladly took.
“Pleasure to meet you. I’m a fan”, she said shyly.
“Thank you”, I said and did a little bow.
“Come on in to our small home”, she said, leading the way.
“Uhm. Elizabeth?”, I started. She looked at me. “Is it okay for me to take Kaylie to L.A? She won this raffle thing”, I said. Her eyes widened. “You can come too, if you want”, I said.
“No, no. You guys go. When will she come home?”, she asked.
“3 days probably?”, I said. She nodded. “Well, we’re gonna go pack some of her stuff”, I said, and she pointed to a door. I walked over, and saw. Oh my god. Pictures of me and Justin everywhere.
I looked at her. She blushed. “Big fan”, she explained. She had fall out boy posters too, and all time low, and a lot more. Mostly of me and Justin though. Okayy…
I nodded slowly. “I have posters of him on my wall too”, I whispered to her. She giggled.
“He’s cute isn’t he? I wonder how he looks in person”, she said dreamingly.
“Trust me, he looks better”, I said looking around.

We finally finished her packing, and we went off to Justin’s grandparent’s house.
“Wait. Isn’t this Justin Bieber's grandparent’s house?”, she asked.
I just kept going “Gran, Gramps. I’m home”, I called out
“Steph, you have a flight in two hours, you got to go”, Gran said, walking towards me and stopped when she saw Kaylie. “Your friend?”, she asked
“She won the raffle. She’ s coming with, I’m just gonna go get our stuff from upstairs”, I said, running up the steps, and motioning for Kaylie to follow.

I just packed my “necessities”, and just left the clothes here. I quickly ran downstairs, and gave gran a hug.
“I’m gonna miss you and Justin here Steph”, she said
“We’ll visit again”, I said.
“Gran!”, Justin said, opening the front door.
“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be at the airport already!”, she scolded.
“I cant leave without saying bye to my favorite people!”, he said giving grandma a hug too. “Gramps”, he said, and gave him a hug.
“We’ll see you again soon right?”, Gramps asked. We both nodded. “Good, now go!”, he commanded. We both chuckled, and walked out the door. I closed the door behind me and I felt like I forgot something.
Oh god! I forgot about Kaylie. She’s still inside. Stupid me!
“Kaylie!”, I said, popping my head in the door, and she was still there frozen. She turned her head to me and walked toward me. When we’ve shut the door, she recovered.
“Wow. You could’ve warned me!”, she said, pouting.
“And this is?”, Justin said.
“Kaylie. Raffle winner, she’s going to L.A with us”, I explained.
He nodded and smiled at her. “Hey Kaylie, I’m-“ he got cut off
“Justin Bieber”, Kaylie finished. “Yeah, I know who you are”, she joked.
“Let’s go?”, Stark asked. I nodded and got in the car.

We made it to L.A at 10pm, midnight in Georgia.
“You can stay at my house”. I offered to Kaylie.
“Great”, she said, and followed me to the Escalade.
“What about me?”, Justin pouted.
“Oh fine, you can stay at my house too”, I said, and he followed me in the car too. I gave him the front seat.
“Kaylie, my body guard Stark. Stark. Kaylie”, I introduced.
They just smiled.
“So, Kay, if I can call you that?”, I asked. She nodded. “How old are you?”, I asked
“I’m almost seventeen”, she said. I nodded.
“Okay, so just to warn you, we’re probably going to be bombarded tomorrow. By paparazzi and reporters”, I warned her.
She nodded. “That’s fine. I guess that’s how your life is all the time”, she said
“Nah, this is just.. A big deal”, I said.

We arrived at the house, where my mom was actually home.
“Hey mom, this is Kaylie, she won the raffle, she’ll be staying in the guest room. Hope you don’t mind mom. Justin’s sleeping over too. Good night mom”, I quickly said, and walked to the guest room.
“You can stay here, or one of the other guest rooms, or we can have a sleep over in my room, your choice”, I said.
“I think we should sleep first”, she said, and we both chuckled. “Tomorrow’s a long day”, she said
I nodded. “Goodnight then”

“Where do you want to sleep?”, I asked Justin.
“Wherever”, he said. “You have clothes right?”, he asked
“Of course I have clothes”, I said in a duh tone.
“I mean for me”, he said, like it was obvious.
“Why would I Have your clothes?”, I asked walking to my room.
“Come on! Steph!”, he said, hugging me by the waist.
I giggled. “Yeah, I have spare ones. Right side of my closet, bathroom is the 3rd door to the right, towels in the middle, closet on the far left.”
He nodded, and jogged up to my “bedroom”. I went down stairs to the game room to get my clothes, and went to the other guest room to change.
When I finished, I walked to my room, to hear the TV going off downstairs.
“Hey”, I said, when I saw Justin
“Hey”, he said and gestured for me to sit next to him on the bed in the game room
I sat next to him, and he put his arms around me. “You ready for tomorrow?”, he asked
“Yeah, are you?”
“Anything for you.”, he said.
There was a few moments of silence, we were watching “When in Rome”.
“Steph?”
“Hmmm?”
“You know I was serious right?”, he asked
I looked up at him. “About?”
“When I told you that you’re the only one for me, and I’d do anything for you”, he said.
I nodded. “You know that I love you right?”, I asked
His eyes lightened up “I love you too”, he said, and pecked my lips slowly

Tomorrow, who knows what will happen? We gotta live it to find out..
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for people that commented.
I'm going to continue.
And I will be making a sequel.
I was wondering if you guys want to keep the layout for the sequel?
&& I didn't mean delete the story, I meant delete that author's note.
anyways, I wont be able to post until monday.
Sorry this chapter is crappy, and all
please comment? :D
thank you!