Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

I'm really scared of old ladies

“Damn you and your surprises”, I said, not taking my eyes off what was in front of me. I playfully smacked his stomach.
“Ow”, he said, and chuckled. “You should take your eyes off of it. You might melt it”, Justin said.
Guess where he took me? The fucking Eifel Tower!! He took me to the always full Eifel tower, which was completely empty. “
“Do you want to go in now?”, Justin asked.
I glared at him, and then smiled. “Hell yeah”, I said, and looping my arm with his, and pulling him inside.
“I thought this was my surprise?”, Justin chuckled.
“It is, and I have no Idea where I’m going”, I said and stopped. He laughed, then put an arm around my waist and pulled me along with him
“Come on”, he said leading me inside into an elevator.
“Why isn't there anybody around?”, I wondered
“I rented the place for the night”, he simply said. I looked at him, mouth agape.
“You could do that?!”, I shouted. He flinched by the sudden raise of tone, then recovered, and shrugged. “You. Are. Crazy”, I declared.
“Crazy for you, baby”, he said, and stepped out of the elevator.
Again, I just looked around. It was.. Romantic! So cute, so romantic. This is like a wedding proposal in Disneyland. Minus the little kids running around, the cartoons and the weird environment, but still romantic. This is like, wow. Intimate romantic. The only thing providing lights were red and black candles. There was only one round table in the middle that had two seats and two plates,w ith a bouquet of flowers on one plate.
“Take a picture. It’ll last longer”, Justin said and chuckled.
“Nah, I’m sure you’re going to do something like this again”, I said and smirked.
“Cocky much?”, he said looking at me funny. “Come on, let’s eat”, he said pulling me toward the table.
He pulled out the chair for me. “Is this for your mom too?”, I asked referring to the flowers. He chuckled.
“Nah, this is all for you”, he said looking around the room.

“God, I bet lots of women would die if their boyfriends or husbands did this to them”, I said to myself still amazed by the beauty of Justin’s surprise. “I’m 16, and I get the Eifel tower rented for the night. For Me”, I continued then smiled at Justin.
“Je ne peux pas trouver une autre façon d'exprimer mon amour pour toi”, he said sincerely. I looked at him with curiosity. He just shook his head and chuckled. “It means I can’t find any other way to express my love for you”. I was thankful of the dim lighting, because I know I’m turning a million shades of red.

The food arrive, and it was lobster dude! Freaking lobster! I saw Stark and Jeremy at the corner, laughing like little girls, Jeremy giving me a smirk, and a nod from Stark.
We were talking about little nothings, and I just really can’t grasp at the fact that Justin freaking Bieber, my boyrfriend got the whole fudging Eifel Tower for the both of us. Alone. I knew he could afford it. I honestly could say that I could afford it, but Justin earn more. Much, much more than I do, so this is nothing to him.
“Steph, it’s not big deal. You know I love you, so I’d do anything for you”, he said.
“I know, but you didn’t have to go through all this trouble”, I said , referring to our surroundings. We were sharing hazlenut ice cream, which I may say is pretty damn good. (It is good. So if you go to Paris, to Le Jules Verne. GO try their hazlenut ice cream!)
“It wasn’t any trouble at all”, he said assuring me.
“Liam is still hotter than you”, I concluded.
“Let’s leave it at that”, he said. I smirked.

We went to the “lawn” of the Eiffel tower, which there was a picnick blanket on the floor. We laid down and looked up at the stars. We just stayed silent for a moment.
“What’s your grandmother like?”, Justin asked.
I looked up at him and smiled. “She’s Italian. Barely speaks English, but enough to understand us. She loves baking, cooking. Whatever. Her most prized possession is her kitchen, and her grand daughter.”, I chucked. He cocked an eyebrow at me. “Anyways, she loves music. She taught me how to play the piano”, I said looking up at the stars. “I was five, she was still in America. She taught me how to play when I came home from school. Grandpa died when I was nine, so she decided to go back to Italy. I visit her every other year, probably.”, I said.
“What about singing?”, he asked
I smiled. “Jake and Nate paid for it for me. I took lessons. That’s where I met carl. At a recital. And tada! Here I am”, I said, and laughed to my self.
“Oh. Let’s go back to your grand mother. What does she not like?”, he asked trying to hide the nervousness in his tone.
I laughed “Justin, be yourself. My grandmother’s a bitch, yes she can be. But trust me, you’ll be just fine”, I assured.
“You sure? Because I’m really scared of the old ladies”, he joked.
“Nah, my grandmother isn’t that old. She passed the title of ‘old’ after 82”, I chuckled.

We just played around and joked until I said I was tired. We went back to the hotel where the paparazzi was all over the place asking where we’ve been and all that. I was too happy to mind them, so I just smiled and simply said “That’s a secret!”, and walked into the hotel, Justin holding my hand.

“Goodnight Justin!”, I said, and went into my room. A couple seconds later, there was a knock. I opened it. Justin was there cocking an eyebrow at me.
“What? No goodnight kiss? And I wanted to sleep next to you”, he pouted.
“Come on in then”, I said, stepping aside to let him in.
He smiled, and stepped in. “What do you want to do tomorrow?”, he asked going through my closet. He put most of his clothes in here.
I shrugged. “Shopping. I’m going with Pattie. You up for it?”, I asked
“Nah, Ryan arrived. I’ll go chill with him”, he said.
I nodded. “Okay then. You want anything?”, I asked
He shook his head. “No, it’s alright. I’m more into Italian clothing”, he joked.
I rolled my eyes. “I’m part French, you know?”, I said.
“They said French girls aren’t as good”, he said matter-of-factly.
I rolled my eyes. “How would you know?”, I asked.
“I don’t. Wanna prove them wrong? ”, he said walking closer to me.
“French kissing was from the french. So French girls do it better”, I said stepping closer to him as well.
“It only originated from the French. Like French fries. French don’t make very good French fries”, he said.
“I’d prove you wrong”, I whispered.
“I’d prove YOU wrong”, he said kissing me. Passionately if I may add.
We pulled away “Phew”, both of us said, catching our breaths. I smirked at him.
“So, French girls do it better?”, I asked.
“No fair. You’re part Italian and American”, he said. I rolled my eyes.
“I’m tired. I’m gonna go to sleep”, I said walking to the bathroom and changing.

I went to bed, Justin right next to me and hugging me by the waist. We were talking about little nothings at first, then we talked about having our families when we grow up, and what our dream weddings would be. Our dream honeymoon. If we wanted anything more in life, but we both said we were already contented with what he already have. We couldn’t ask for anymore. After awhile, we got tired and eventually fell asleep.

“Steph!”, Justin shouted in my ear.
“What the shit?”, I screamed, sitting up.
“That outa got you to get up”, Justin said smirking, then turning on his heel walking towards the door. I glared at him. “Stop glaring at my back, I can feel it”, he said, not turning to me. I kept glaring, he shuddered and looked back to at me. “Stop! Shit Steph!”, he finally gave up.
I smirked. Then looked at him up and down, and raised an eyebrow. “You’re already dressed up?”, I asked, getting out of bed. He nodded. “You leaving now?”, I asked. He shook his head.
“Gotta make sure you have breakfast”, he said pointing to the coffee table that had food on top.
I rolled my eyes. “You have to make sure I eat breakfast? Come on, I’d eat every chance I get”, I said sitting on the floor, and grabbing a salad.
“Exactly why. My mom would let you eat anything. I can’t. You need to stay in shape missy”, he told me grabbing the hot chocolate off the table.
“What are you and Ryan gonna do?”, I asked, with a full mouth.
“Hasn’t anybody told you that speaking with your mouth full is inappropriate?”, he asked. I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled. “We’re gonna go shoot some hoops and impress some French chicks”, he said casually.
“Hmm.. Good luck with that”, I said.
“What about you?”, he asked
“Go shopping with your mom and go find a hot French guy to be my boyfriend for the day”, I simply said. He cocked an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. “I’m gonna use my “disguise”, so that they don’t know Stephanie Vilvaldi is flirting with them”, I continued, looking down at my food and giggled. I wanted to see what Justin’s face would be ilke. I bet it’s priceless.
I looked up at him, and his eyes were wide, mouth agape. “You serious?”, he asked.
I shrugged. “Why not?”, Ha! Now who’s jealous? Pfft. “I mean, it’s only the day right? You’re gonna go look for your French chicks, I’ll go for my French hotties. Did I tell you that guys that speak French make them hot-er than they already are?”
He smirked. “Je peux parler couramment le français”
Holy shit. I forgot! He speaks French! “You’re not hot. You’re just.. cute”, I simply said.
He put a hand over his heart. “Fine! Be like that then”, he pouted. I laughed.
“Aww, you’re so cute when you’re jealous!”, I cooed.
“I was not jealous!”, he argued.
“Whatever makes you sleep at night baby”, I said walking towards the closet to find my outfit of the day.
“Are you really going to go look for hot French guys?”, he asked
I shrugged. “We’ll see”, I said and stepped into the bathroom.
When I came out, he was already gone. I just laughed to myself and went to Pattie’s room.
“Morning Steph”, Stark greeted.
“Morning Stark. Had breakfast yet?”, I asked. He shook his head. “Great.”, he gave me a questioning look. “We’re gonna go get some French bread”, I said. He chuckled.
“Great morning eh?”, he asked.
“Mhmmm. Just great”, I said enthusiastically.
“You and Justin? Wow”, he said, and chuckled. I joined in.
“I know, I never would’ve guessed either. But you know. Love moves in mysterious ways”, I said.
“That was corny. Justin is changing the little princess”, Stark teased. I giggled.
I knocked on the door of Pattie’s room. “Morning!”, I greeted.
“Good morning Stephanie. Morning Stark . Come in”, she said and stepped aside for us to enter.
“You ready?”, I asked sitting on the couch.
“Yeah, hold on a minute”, she said putting her earrings on and stuffing everything in her bag. “Ready”, she said and smiled at me.
“Great. Let’s go grab breakfast!”, I said enthusiastically.
“Justin warned me about this”, Pattie smiled. “But hey, I’ll let you eat whatever”, she said closing the door behind her. We all laughed.
“So, where do you plan on going?”, Stark said. Pattie and I looked at each other.
“Shopping!!”, we sia d in unison.
Stark shook his head. “Girls”, he said, and started walking to the elevator.

We ate at this really nice Bakery place. They had really good French bread, which I put butter/ cream cheese on it. It was pure bliss everytime you took a bite. I wish they had something this good in LA.
Nobody really noticed me, since I was wearing this brownish/blonde-ish wig, then I had my contacts on. It’s amazing how you could look so different by changing your hair color and eye color.
There was a cute French guy that walked by us, maybe a year or two older than me. “He’s hot”, I said outloud, then my eyes widened knowing Pattie heard me. What’s worse? Well, that’s my boyfriend’s mother.
She just laughed. “It’s alright. It’s a girl’s day out”, she winked. I laughed.
“French guys could pull off anything”, I said.
“Why do you think I fell for Justin’s father?” she said. I looked at her curiosly. She laughed. “He could speak French. It’s a turn on. Sounds so.. sexy”, she purred. I giggled.
“So that’s where Justin gets his swagger from? His momma”, I said.
She chuckled. “Justin has always been chased around by girls”, she said. “He’s so.. confident. He kind of lost confidence when he wanted you to fall for him”, she said. I cocked an eyebrow.
“Naw. He was always confident. Trying to hit on me, kind of. He kind of was an arrogant jerk when I first met him”, I said.
“Exactly. Justin tried to impress you. It works on other girls. Didn’t work on you”, she said. “That’s why he tried extra hard to get you. When he left? After that interview? He went to his grandparent’s house. He didn’t stay in LA much, because he knew he’d come running back to you. He wanted to make sure what he feels was real, not just an urge to MAKE you fall for him, since you’re the only girl that doesn’t have their tummies flipping when he smiles”, she said.
“You have the same smile”, I said. I just noticed.
“It’s hotter on a guy”, she said. We both laughed. “I’m really happy that you’re the one that Justin fell in love with. Not those other.. Girls. It’s hard for him to date a fan, since they could be using him. His other girlfriends? I honestly didn’t like. Like the last one? Her name was Ashley right?”, she asked trying to remember.
“Has the same name as my house keeper, so yes it’s Ashley”, I said. She giggled. A few moments of silence. “This is kind of cool, you know?”, she gave me a questioning look. “Some girls are so scared of talking to their boyfriend’s moms, and it’s just so cool that I get to talk to you like a friend”, I said.
“Steph, I bet you’d become family some day”, she said. I chuckled. “Really. The way Justin looks at you? I swear on my grandmother’s grave that he wouldn’t let you go. At all.”, she said. I smiled sweetly at her.
We continued eating. Stark was at the other table, not trying to make things look too obvious that he was there. Everybody knew Stark. I guess. I mean, he’s in magazines too. He’s labeled “Stark – Stephanie Vilvaldi’s body guard”.
“Hmph. It’s hard to find single guys here”, I complained.
“Pretty much. Want to try go find some?”, she asked. I looked at her in disbelief. “Nah, Justin won’t find out!”, she chuckled. I gave her a knowing smile. “Come on”, she said getting up.

We went around, looking in stores, and when we found a cute guy, I’d whisper to Pattie but didn’t really hit on the guy. I'm faithful. We went into a jewelry store and I saw this dog tag kind of thing. It was just so pretty. [a/n in this story, Stephanie gave the dogtag to Justin. Kay?]
“Y at-il quelque chose que vous voulez jeter un oeil à?”, a guy asked. He was cute. Maybe about Justin’s age? I bit my lip. I didn’t know what the hell he was saying.
“Do you speak English?”, I asked.
He smiled. “American? Yes, I do speak English”, he said. “Is there anything you’d like to look at?”
I smiled. “Yes. Could I take a look at that?”, I said pointing to the dog tag. He smiled and took it out. I looked at it. Platinum. “Do you engrave?”, I asked.
He nodded. “It would only take awhile. I’ll do it myself”, he said.
“I’ll take it”, I said. He smiled.
“Write down what you want engraved on it”, he said, giving me a piece of paper.

I wrote
Stephanie <3 Justin
I love you
Then at the back:
May 14, 2010 (a/n Steph’s real birthday)
June 14, 2010 (a/n : swert 16 aka their anniversary. Justin’s real bday is the 14th of March, I believe. They just celebrated it March 1st?)

Then handed him the paper. He smiled at me.
“Stephanie.. Justin… Sounds familiar”, he gave me a knowing wink, then went to engrave it.
“What was that?”, Pattie asked me. I was dumbfounded. Wrong move. It’s all over the world. Putting Stephanie and Justin together just means, Vilvaldi and Bieber. “He was hot. Were you flirting with him?”, she nudged me.
I looked at her. “No!”, I said and blushed. “I was just getting something for-“, I noticed the familiar bright purple shoes across the room. This jewelry store was big enough to play hide and seek in. Justin did not just follow me! I told pattie to come closer. “It’s for Justin. Justin’s across the room, he’s spying. Act with me?”, I whispered.
She gave me a girly giggle, and nodded. The guy came back
“Here you go”, he said handing me over the box. I opened it and took out the dog tag. It was so pretty.

[take a break from the story. The dates are so mixed up, and I am so sorry. So here, to make it all clear..
March1st – Justin’s birthday party.
March 14th- Justin’s real birthday
April 3 – Start of Tour
May 12th – end of tour
May 14 – Steph’s real birthday
May 29 – End Two week break.
May 30th – Confessions//Disneyland!
June 2nd – Intervew
July 14th- Steph’s party – Getting the necklace from Justin’s grandma
July 18th – getting the promise ring.
Aug. 21st- Tour
Sorry for the confusions. Ugh.]

“Is there anyting else you need?”, he asked. I took a small glance at where I saw Justin. Yup, still there. With Ryan. I smiled.
“Yeah, there is”, I said. I motioned for him to lean toward me. He did as I said, and I whispered to him “My boyfriend’s spying on me, so act with me?”, I asked.
I smiled flirtily at him. He smirked and nodded. He wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to me. “So, the two guys at the corner right?”, it said.
“Yup. That’s it”, I wrote, and pushed the paper back to him.
“I’m gonna go now”, I said. “Thanks”, I told him, motioning toward the box. He winked at me, and I giggled.
“Thanks”, I mouthed to him.
“Pleasure to serve you Ms. Vilvaldi”, he said, barely a whisper, but enough for me to hear.

Pattie and I walked out of the store laughing.
“That was a good one”, Pattie said. I’m usre Justin didn’t hear it. It was a very busy street.
“Thank you”, I said.
“You’d do well for the movie”, she pointed out.
“I hope so too. It would be good to try something new. Don’t you think?”, I asked her. She nodded. “So, where do you want to go next?”, I asked her.

Well, the answer? More shopping. We kept walking around, and around and around. Buying things. I barely bought anything, because things in my closet.
We were in our 4th store. Pattie really wanted this outfit, and I had it already.
“Hey, Aunt Pattie?”, I said. She looked at me. “What size are you?” I aked.
“Size 4”, she said.
“I have lots of size 4 clothes at my house. You want them? I have boxes, like seriously a lot”, I said.
She smiled. “Sure! Justin does too, but it’s not like I could wear his clothes”, she joked.
We laughed.
c“It’s 3, you guys should get back to the hotel”, Stark said.
“We should grab some lunch first”, I suggested. They agreed.
We went to this restaurant that had a variety of foods. I only got salad though. I didn’t feel like eating. I promised Justin to eat less too. Speaking of Justin.
I dialed his number. “What?”, he snapped.
“Come to the restaurant across the hotel”, I told him.
“No thank you”, he said and hung up.
What? Did he get that mad about the whole acting over there? That guy is impossible.
“Did something happen?”, Pattie asked.
“Yeah, Justin got mad”, I said, sadly.
“He’s jealous?”, Pattie asked, holding back a giggle. I nodded. We bursted out laughing. “He can’t stay mad at you forever”, she assured me.
“This morning he said he was gonna go get some french girls, so I said I’d go find me some French hotties. He got mad”, I said.
She laughed harder. “Just eat, we’ll deal with him later”, she said.

After we had our afternoon lunch, I went back up to my room. Justin wasn’t there.
I went over to my luggage and pulled out a box. It was where I put Justin’s first gift,the topaz necklace . The one his grandmother gave me was already on my neck. People barely noticed it, which was good, so it wouldn’t make up such a huge scandal. I took the ring out too, I think it’s time for me to wear it regularly. I put on the ring, then the necklace. It was perfect. The one grandma gave to me was a bit longer, so it was like one of those layered necklaces.
I called his phone.
He picked up on the 3rd ring. “Hello?”, he said.
“Where are you?”, I asked him.
“My room”, he said.
I hung up, took the box of the dog tag and walked over to his room. I had a key, so I just opened it.
“What are you doing here?”, he asked. He was on his bed, laying down, legs crossed and his arms behind his head. His eyes were closed
I cocked an eyebrow at him. Then jumped on his bed. “Are you mad at me?”, I asked.
“No”, he said, eyes still closed.
“Come on. Are you?”, I pouted. He opened his eyes.
“Yes, I am”, he said and got off the bed, making his way to his closet.
“Why? You didn’t find your French girls?”, I teased.
“Oh, and you found your French guys?”, he said looking through his closet, then realizing most of his clothes are in my room. He growled. I was on my knees on the bed.
I smirked. “I saw you earlier”, I said.
“And you still kept flirting with the guy? You even gave him your number!”, he shouted. “You accepted that little box as a gift too”, he said through gritted teeth. I laughed. “That’s not funny steph!”, he exclaimed.
“Yes it is!”, I argued.
‘What’s so funny about that?”, he asked.
“Uhh, I wasn’t flirting with him. I didn’t give him my number, and I bought the little box”, I said.
“Why should I believe you?”, he asked. He was now in front of me, standing. We were the same height, when I was on my knees on the bed. He had his arms crossed.
“Because you love me”, I said. He gave me a serious look. “Come on Justin. Believe me?”, I asked, pulling the collar of his shirt toward me. His face softened and started pulling me towards him by the waist. Our lips finally met, and it was a feeling of pure ecstacy. Every touch of our skin made me high, more than any drug could.
“I still don’t believe you”, he murmered against my lips.
I pulled back and pouted. “Fine then! You won’t get your gift!”, I said, and turned around to get off the bed on the other end. He tackled me, so he was on top of me. “Get off of me!”, I demanded.
“Not until you tell me what you were doing there”, he said, straddling my hips. The chains of the necklace were in my mouth, so I took them out. “You’re wearing all of them”, he said.
I nodded. “Yup, they’re all from you, so of course I’d wear all of them”, I said. He smiled at me. “Now could you please get off of me?”

He did what I said and I sat down criss cross on the bed, facing him. I took the box out of my hoodie pocket. “Here”, I said handing it to him. He gave me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes. “Just open it!”, I said.
“You make it seem like it’s not for me”, he pouted. I smiled and pecked his lips softly. I handed him the box again, and he took it.

He opened it, and took the wrapping tissue paper, and opened that too. It revealed the beautiful dog tag that I had engraved. He looked at me. “Is this really mine?”, he asked.
“No Justin, it’s for another Justin that I’m going out with”, I said sarcastically.
He smiled, and put it on. “Now, it’s always going to be on. It’s not going anywhere”, he said. I smiled at him.
“You like?”, I asked.
“I love”, he said.
We both laughed.
“You took my line!”, we both said in unison.
“You did it first!”, Justin argued.
“Touche”, I said, and laughed.
I laid back down. I was so tired. I slid under the covers, since it was cold. Justin crawled over to me, and slid in the covers too. He put his arms around me, and I turned to face him. I put my head on his chest, which I could hear his heart that was racing, like mine.
“Why is it that your heart beating so fast?”, I asked him.
“I have no idea. You have that effect on me”, he said.
“So, you like the gift?”, I looked up at him, to tell if he was lying or not.
“Of course I do, anything from you”, he said and pecked my lips softly.

We fell asleep, and woke up to somebody knocking on the door.
Justin groaned and got up. We were still in our clothes from.. The night before? Or whenever that is.
“We’re leaving in 3 hours and you both are still asleep?”, Scooter said stepping in the room.
“Shut up dude. Steph’s still asleep.”, Justin hushed.
“Well, you both need to get up, so get up Steph!”, Scooter said louder.
“Fuck off!”, I shouted. They bot chuckled.
“She’s not a morning person”, Justin explained.
“I can see that”, Scooter said.
“We’ll be ready in two hours. Meet you downstairs”, Justin said. Scooter nodded and walked out the door. He stopped before leaving.
“Be careful guys”, he said and quickly shut the door.
“What the fuck?”, I asked.
“The guy’s crazy. Forgive him”, Justin said.

We got ready, which took only about an hour and a half, so we were able to get our breakfast. Scooter and Carl were talking at the side, paparazzi was outside. Less than in America though. Pattie flew to some emergency something with Justin’s dad. My parents were still having their honeymoon in the Bahamas, which everything is charged in my credit card. Yes, it is all in my credit card. I checked this morning. The whole entourage already went ahead to set up and practice.

“You guys ready?”, Stark asked coming up to us.
“Yeap”, Justin and I said.
“You guys spend too much time together, you’re thinking alike”, Jeremy joked, and shook his head.
We headed out to the airport, and got into our flight to go to Italy.
I’m excited. I haven’t been here in two years. I was supposed to go last year, but I was so busy. I’m finally seeing my grandma again! And I think Jake and Kylie are staying with her. I guess they should be. Right now, I’m going to fall asleep in the arms of my most beloved person.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the delay.
THank you for the people that commented.
Can we go up to 10 more comments?

Btw, I can't update till next friday.
So much crap going on.
SOrry this chapter was crappy >.>