Status: Finished....just posting the chapters....comments are appreciated :)

Crash

Attached

After Alec left mom came upstairs to bombard me with questions, I simply told her that we were in all the same classes, and had a big test coming up. She looked disappointed that I didn’t give her the juicy details she was looking for, but how could I? That was something that I would have only told Sam, and now she’s not here to listen. While waiting for dinner to get done I jumped in the shower for a while. My mind kept drifting back to Alec, the way he kissed me, and how when he did, I forgot about everything except him. When I got out of the shower I was smiling, I quickly got dressed, and then checked my g-mail. I had a message from Alec that simply said:

“Friday, Pizza, Movies, Popcorn, and you?”

I smiled to myself then replied “Definetly!”

Just then mom called, and said that dinner was ready so I went down stairs. Dad was sitting in his chair, and he smiled as I walked by. I asked him what was wrong? He looked at me and said “Nothing is wrong, I’m just glad to see my baby girl smiling again.” I smiled even bigger as I headed for the kitchen to set the table. Dinner was better than it had been in months. Maybe because I was famished from the food that I had skipped for the past three months. After dinner I watched America’s Funniest Home Videos with dad then went upstairs to go to bed. I noticed that my laptop was blinking so I checked the message and all it said was “Sweet dreams, Kyleigh.” I smiled and turned it off after sending back “You too, Alec.”

Dear Diary, (Late Sept. 2)
Alec…he is like me.
Both haunted by the past.
Could he be the key?
To unlocking my future?
Too many questions…not enough brain power to think through them all.
Wish you were here Sam.
-Ky

I woke up feeling better than I had felt in months, probably because I didn’t even dream. But my good spirits were quickly shot down when I got to school and had to have my therapy session during lunch. Alec told me that he didn’t mind but I minded. I wanted to spend time with him not with this woman who thinks she can pick and dig through my brain and my thoughts.

When I walked in she looked up and said “Hi Kyleigh, you look different. Did you get a hair cut?” I smiled and replied “No.” She looked puzzled and said “Oh well, let’s get started.” For 45 minutes she asked me every question I think a person could get asked with out going brain dead. I know that she is just trying to help and all but really? That many questions? I had a headache when she finally let me go. Alec was waiting for me in the hallway, when I reached him I noticed that the bruise on his hand had went away, but it was replaced with a slice.

I picked it up and said “How did this happen?” He shrugged his shoulders and said “It must have happened when I was cleaning the basement yesterday.” I must not have looked very satisfied because he then leaned in for a quick peck, and put his arm around me. He said “So how did it go?” I laughed and exclaimed “I went in feeling fine, and came out with a major headache.” He laughed and said “Well if I had a head like that I would wonder why it wasn’t aching.” I playfully slapped his arm as we walked into class. When we got out Kenadie was waiting for us.

She looked like she had just gotten back from a spa, then she said “Well I guess you really know how to move on don’t ya?” I could feel the nails digging little crescent moons into my palms as I said “What do you want Kenadie?” She smiled that devilish grin and replied “Oh nothing, just wondering how you can murder some one and still have a social life.” That’s when I jumped at her but yet again Alec grabbed me and pulled me away. When we got into the truck I screeched “Why didn’t you just let me screw that pretty face of hers up?” He looked at me for a moment and then spoke lightly “Because then she could make you out to be the bad guy and get everyone on her side, against you. Believe me I know.”

We didn’t say much on the way home, but when he dropped me off I asked if he wanted to come in. This time he gracefully declined, kissed me on the forehead, and then promised that he would stop by later if he got a chance. After doing my homework, and my chores I decided to pick out an outfit for tomorrow night. I couldn’t believe I was going to the movies, it seemed like it had been forever since I went out anywhere other than to the store or to school. After trying a bunch of different clothes I finally gave up.

Dear Diary, (September 3, 2009)
Alec, saved me yet again.
Again I question why?
Is this what it is like to be falling in love?
Sam, where are you? I need you.
So lonely. L-O-N-L-E-Y.
-Ky
P.S.- Sam what would you wear on a date???

After dinner there was a knock on the door, and as Alec stepped in I noticed yet another bruise but this time on his collarbone. I didn’t say anything because I knew he would just give me another excuse. When we got upstairs he kissed me, and said “I’m sorry for not coming sooner, but my mom is sick and I had to give her the meds.” I smiled and said “That is ok. What does she have? The flu or something?” He smiled sadly and breathed “No she’s been this way for five years.” I looked down feeling stupid for even asking but he pulled my chin up and gave me that boyish grin that I love.

We curled up on the couch and watched a rerun of Reba, then I helped him with our Physics homework. Then sadly he had to go back home. How had I gotten so attached to him so fast? I hadn’t even thought about Sam haunting me. Which now seemed kind of silly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys....i hope yall like this chapter...comments approved! :)