Status: Finished....just posting the chapters....comments are appreciated :)

Crash

The End...Or the Begining?

I woke up laying beside the car again, I called out for Sam and Alec. I only got one reply…Sam. “Ky, it is not your time.” I ran for her and tried to hug her but I went right through her. I screamed out in agony, it felt like a huge hole was punched through my chest and the wind was picking at the fragments of skin left. She repeated “Ky, it is not your time, go back home.” I turned to face her and asked “But why Sam? Why can’t I stay here with you?”

She walked over to me and took my hands, I noticed that her hands were covered in scars, but were as smooth as silk. I felt the tears welling up inside me, ready to explode at a moments notice. Sam looked into my eyes and said “Ky, it is not your time. You do not belong here yet. One day we will be together again, but not today.” My eyes begged for more and she finally said “Dang it Ky you are so stubborn. What part of you doesn’t understand? Go home to your family and Alec.”

I looked up and questioned “How do you know about Alec?” She whispered “Because I am your guardian angel now, I know everything and see everything. Ky please it is time for you to go.” I felt electrical shocks start running through my body I screamed for Sam but she only said “I love you sis, now go!” She pushed me down into a white tube. I remember all of my sadness washing away and then there was light!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\______/\/\/\/\/\______/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\__________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\__________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

When I woke up all I could see were bright lights, my head ached, my legs felt like jello, and my ears buzzed. I looked over and saw mom and dad asleep on the little couch, at that moment I realized I was in the hospital. I looked to the other side of the bed and saw Alec sitting in a chair, his head was resting in his bruised hands. I reached out to touch him, not only to see if he was real or not but to wake him. He looked up kind of startled and then lept up out of the chair, I quickly whispered “Don’t wake them.” He smiled and kissed my forehead, then my eyelids, then my lips, then my hands, and through exasperated breaths he said “I was so scared….” His voice trailed off as tears formed in his eyes. I sat up as best I could and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me. We sat there for a long time, unmoving, just feeling each others presence. When he pulled away I scooted over and patted the edge of the bed. He laid down beside me and I gently laid my head on his chest. Both broken, bruised, and tired but we had each other and most of all I had Sam again…
♠ ♠ ♠
the final chapter :)