The Madness of Life

Third.

Japan. I knew we were going to get into some crazy stuff here. I mean...Japan. But this was just insane.

Lia still sat on her hospital bed staring dreamily at her newly obtained autographed picture. We were waiting for a nurse or doctor to come by which probably wouldn't be for a while. That was fine though, there was no snapping Lia out of her trance any time soon.

After about a half hour of flipping through the hospital's TV that held all of ten news station channels, the silence finally got to me.

"Alright, they're not coming back any time soon. I say we just leave,"

"Are we even allowed to just up an leave?" Aleka questioned me. I answered with a slight pause and shrug, "They won't miss us. She only fainted; nothing serious," we both looked at Lia who was still lost to the world.

"I don't think we'll even be able to get her to stand up." Aleka was still amused by the situation and I was just the same.

"Lia, are you ready to leave?" she only responded with a slight hum. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I knew exactly what that meant.

"Alright," I slipped up next to her bed and snatched the photo. Immediate reaction, "Hey! Give that back!" I only grinned at her sudden break in dreamy silence. "We're leaving, come get it," Knowing her, she'd take that challenge up in a second so I dashed out the door and down the hall heading straight for the glowing exit sign.

I heard both of my friends' footsteps hurrying behind me just as ready to move on to the next event as I was. Hell, we had no idea what we were getting into, but I was pretty sure none of us could wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not even funny how crappy this is xD I'm not an amazing author and it's short as heck. But I hope you like it =]
And he's not in the story (yet xD) but here's a gorgeous picture of the gorgeous Bill Kaulitz =D

Image