I shall call it Bob!

Oh Shit

*Reese's P.O.V.*
I wake up and rub my eyes, my feet still hurt a bit from wearing heels all night. I fell asleep before Mom get back last night. I still find it mind boggling how there's so much to discuss about Tre coming into my life. I mean, it's not like I have to change my name. My birth certificate clearly says Theresa Trawny Wright. Last night must've been their fifth dinner together, not including spaghetti night. I get up and pull on a pair of black pants and my red tank top, yes the one with the stars. I slip on my black chucks and head into the washroom and pretty myself up before heading into the kitchen.

Standing by the open fridge in nothing more than a pair of boxers is my father.
"Tre?" I say dumbfounded. He closes the fridge.
"Uh hey Reese," He says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "I know this must-"
"Did you sleep here?!"
"Yeah, sorta."
"With Mom!"
"No! With some random hooker!" He says sarcastically, "Of course with your mom."
"So you two are . . . . urgh!" I say disturbed. As I walk past him and open the fridge.
"Let me explain."
"No! I've taken sex ed at school, no explanation is necessary," I say grabbing a can of coke.

"What's the commotion?" My mother asks, joining us in the kitchen in a pair of track pants and a tank top.
"You-you-you and Tre!" I say exasperated.
"Well what can I tell you?" She says shrugging as I shiver disgustedly. "Hey, it's too early in the day for coke."
"I need caffeine!" I hiss.
"Then make yourself a coffee."
"No, because that takes too long and I can barely look at you," I say, probably sounding insane. "I'm going to Nick's." I grab my bag as I head out the door.

I drink my coke on the way to Nick's house. He's probably still sleeping, oh well if he is. I'll just hang out with his little sister. His house was always full, two older brothers and a younger sister, his parents are together so it's six people in that house versus two people in mine.

I go up the front steps of the house and ring the door bell. Like I guessed, his little sister Andrea answers the door.
"Hey Andy," I say, plastering a smile to my face. "Is Nick awake yet?" She smirks evilly.
"NICKY!" She yells at the top of her lungs, probably loud enough to wake the dead. Moments later Nick fumbles down the stairs in his boxers and a ripped Ramones shirt and his hair is messed up.

"What do you want Andy?"
"Reese is here," She says leaving the door, allowing me to step inside.
"Hey," He says rubbing his face, "Is that your breakfast?" He points at the can.
"Sorta?" He rolls his eyes as he rubs his face again.
"Come in." I shut the door behind me and we head into the kitchen. I peck at his sleepy lips as puts a pan on the stove. I lean against the counter as he pulls a carton of eggs out of the fridge.
"What did you do to the Ramones?"
"Huh?" He asks, obviously still asleep. "Oh my t-shirt."
"It was Ryan's, he ripped it, then gave it to me." He grabs the can of coke out of my hand and chugs whatever was left.

"Andrea! Do you want eggs too?"
"Yup," She says from the next room. Ryan walks into the kitchen, wearing his boxers a bit too low for comfort, his treasure trail is very predominant on his torso.
"Company," Nick mumbles to his brother as he nods at me.
"Oh," He says as he pulls up his boxers. He goes over to the fridge and drinks juice straight out of the carton before leaving the kitchen again.

"So why are you here so early?" Nick asks as he puts slices of bread into the toaster.
"I woke up this morning, got dressed, went into the kitchen and saw Tre standing there in his boxers." Nick just stares at me, "He spent the night with my mom."
"Oh god," He says hugging me, "How traumatizing for you." I can tell he's trying not to laugh.
"Go ahead and laugh, I know you're dying to," I mumble. He let's go of me and goes into fit of hysterics for a few seconds. "Better?"
"Yup," He says as he flips the egg he was cooking. The toaster pops and I go over to it and put the toast on a plate. I butter the toast as Nick finishes up with the eggs.

"Andy! Breakfast!" He yells and the ten year old runs into the kitchen, grabs her plate and goes back to the living room. We sit at the kitchen table to eat.
"Well it's not all bad," Nick mumbles, "I mean your parents are together, less stress of jumping between the two."
"Whatever."
"And eventually the press would find out about you," He says, looking into my eyes, "This way they'll just think you're Tre's step-daughter." I still don't answer, "Would you really want all the attention of being his long lost daughter?"
"I guess not," I mumble as I shove a piece of toast in my mouth. "I guess it's better than my mom dating another random guy."
"Yeah."

"I'm going with Tre on tour next month, the whole month," I say knowing I'd have to tell him eventually.
"Alright, I'll friggin miss you like crazy though," He says as we put our plates in the dishwasher.
"I'll miss you too."
"Wait, next month starts in four days."
"Yeah."

"Leaving!" David, Nick's oldest brother yells.
"Shit," Nick says as he runs up the stairs, he still needed to get dressed.
"Hey Reese," David says as I walk to the front of the house. "You need a lift?'
"Yeah," I say rocking on my heels. Their father's garage is right across the street from Simon's Mall.
"Ready," Andrea says hopping down the stairs in her day camp t-shirt.
"Where's your hat?" David asks, "Mom's going to kill me if I let you leave without a hat."
"I can't find it."
"Just take one of mine," He mutters, "Not my army print one though." She heads back up the stairs and comes back with a New York Yankees cap.
"You didn't lose your hat did you?" I whisper, she shakes her head.
"I just really like this hat," She says adjusting it on her head.
"Ryan! Nick! Get your asses down here. Dad's going to be pissed if we get there late again." Nick slides down the banister dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Ryan comes down moments later in similar attire.

We all pile into the car, David in the driver's seat, Ryan in the passenger's. I'm sitting in between Nick and Andrea. The first stop is the community center to drop Andrea off at day camp then it was straight to the garage.
"Sorry can't drive you," David says running out of the car followed by Ryan. Their father was standing there, obviously pissed.

"See ya after work," I say as I kiss Nick firm on the lips then get out of the car. I head over to the corner so I can cross the street to get to the mall.

After work I start to cross the mall parking lot to get to the garage so I can hang out with Nick, but I'm stopped by Blueberry. The window rolls down.
"Get in," My father pleads.
"I'm going to see Nick."
"I'll drive you."
"It's across the street."
"Please." I roll my eyes and get into the car.

"About this morning-"
"I don't want to talk about how you're sleeping with my mom," I say clearly. "You do what you like, just don't talk to me about it."
"Umm alright then," He says confused, "I just want to tell you I love your mom."
"How very nice for you," I say crossing my arms.
"Theresa, quit the attitude!" He says somewhat angrily. I sit there stunned. "I know we should've told you there was something happening between us but we didn't want to say anything in case it didn't work out."
"Why couldn't you go back to your place and save me the agony of this morning?"
"You're a drama queen, you know that?" He says rolling his eyes, "I was going to drop your mom off and she invited me in."
"Oh god," I say regretting asking that question, I would rather have not known who seduced who.
"Well at least you didn't walk in on us!"
"Please, I'll talk to you later, right now I just want to talk to Nick," I mumble into my hands.
"Fine I'll see you at home," He says stopping the car in front of the auto shop.
"Home?"
"I'm spending the day with your mom."
"Ew!"
"A platonic day if that makes you feel better."
"I better not walk in on you!" I call as I head into the shop.