I shall call it Bob!

Tour

"C'mon Franky! We still have to pick up Reese and Ali," I yell up the stairs as I look over the bags to make sure I have everything.
"Coming, coming," He mutters as he comes down the stairs, shoving his mp3 player in his pocket in the process.
"Okay boy-o help me with the bags," I say, slinging one over my back and picking up another. We head out to my SUV and load everything inside.
"Fuck, we're going to be late," I mumble as I start up the car.

I drive as fast a legally possible to get into San Francisco. We finally pull up in front of the apartment building. Both Franky and I step out of the car and head inside. As we go up the steps Nick is coming down.
"Hello Nick," I say he waves.
"Who was that?"
"Your sister's boyfriend."
"Awe, Jakob is going to be crushed," He mocks, as we get to the door. I knock.
"Hey Pops," Reese says opening the door.
"Are you ready to go?" I ask looking inside. Ali puts her bag over her shoulder.
"We were waiting for you." Ali laughs. Franky and I help them out with their bags and once again we pile into the SUV.

"You're late," Reese snickers as I drive towards the airport.
"It's princess's fault," I say nodding towards Franky.
"Fixing your hair," Reese teases. I catch a glimpse of her pulling on one of his gelled spikes.
"Don't touch the do!" he says protectively.
"Pretty boy," She sneers.
"Freaky deaky goth!"
"I'm not goth!"
"Don't make me turn this car around," I say in mock anger. They fall silent as Ali starts laughing her head off.
"I'm not goth," Reese mumbles.
"Poser punk."
"I'm not a fucking poser!" she says messing up his hair.
"Dad!" Franky yells.
"Don't make me go back there," I say sending Ali into another fit of hysterics.
"And Reese, language," Ali warns.
"Like you don't swear," She says, laughing.

We arrive at the airport and I park in the long term lot.
"Let's hustle," I say realizing how late we are. We need two trolleys for all the bags; and end up making a mad dash for the check in. We get our boarding passes and head over to the café where we're supposed to meet everyone else.
"Have a nice little run," Billie mocks.
"Shut up," I mumble. "Oh everyone, you remember Ali?"
"Hi," Mike says shaking her hand, followed by Brittney, Billie then Adie. My kids had wondered off to where Estelle, Joey and Jakob are sitting.
"So you two are back together?" Adie asks casually.
"Yeah, I guess so," Ali says as we each take a seat.
"After all these years, isn't it a bit weird?" Brittney asks.
"Britt, it's Tre, he's a bit weird," Mike says laughing.
"True." She laughs.
"I take offence to that," I pout. I stop when Ali puts her hand on my thigh.

"We have to board," Billie says looking at his watch. "Unless Tre has his heart set on running."
"Shut-up," I mumble as I grab my carry on bag.
"Kids! We're going!" Mike calls out. I watch the subtle bustle from the next table as the five teens grab their stuff. The herd of us head over to the gate where we're separated at the metal detectors and brought back together on the other side.

We all board the plane to France. This tour we were starting off in Europe. I look over at Ali, who's sitting next to me, she's fidgeting with her fingers.
"Nervous?" I ask putting my hands over hers.
"Yeah, just a bit, I hate taking off," She says looking into my eyes.
"Okay, just close your eyes and breathe," I say as calming as I can, "and if you're still nervous you can squeeze my hand 'till I lose circulation."
"How very sweet of you." She laughs as she rests her head back and shuts her eyes as the plane starts to lift off. It's a very sleepy flight, everyone keeps nodding off, including myself.

"The pilot asks that you sit down and buckle your seat belts as we are landing in the next fifteen minutes," The intercom announces several hours later. I nudge Ali awake.
"Yeah Tre," She says not opening her eyes.
"We're landing now." As I speak these words her eyes flutter open revealing her beautiful brown eyes. "Are you afraid of landing too?"
"Umm maybe." I laugh as I grab her hand. She smiles at me. God I love that smile. We have a smooth landing to Ali's delight, and we bustle out of the airplane.

After getting past customs I pull out my cell phone. I call Ramona's number.
"Hey Dad."
"Hey kid, where are you?"
"Coffee shop, near the washrooms."
"Like I have no idea where that is!" I say exasperated as Ali laughs lightly.
"Hold on! I see you, don't move." I grab Ali's hand to stop her from walking ahead.
"Where are you?" I say looking around.
"Behind you," I hear her voice clearly. I shut my phone and turn around her. "Hey Dad." I pull her into a hug.
"Missed you kid," I mumble as we part. "Oh, this is Ali."
"Hi, nice to meet you," Ramona says, smiling.
"Jeebus, last time I saw you, you were just a toddler," Ali says with wide eyes.
"Well I don't even remember you," Ramona jokes, "So where's this so called sister of mine?"
"Reese is . . . . " I glance around, "Over there next to Joey."

The three of us hurry to catch up with the others. Ramona is greeted with open arms by everyone.
"And this must be Reese," She says hugging her younger sister.
"I sure as hell hope you're Ramona or else I'll have to yell security," Reese jokes as she openly accepts such hug.

"Oh! Tour bus!" Billie announces. The driver helps us load all the bags into the compartments under the bus. This has to be the most crowded the bus has ever been, twelve people, one toilette. Once we're settled it doesn't seem so crowded, everyone is scattered.

*Jakob's P.O.V.*

I go over to the table near the TV to hang out with Franky and my brother. Ramona, Stella and my heart's desire, known as Reese, are near by having 'girl talk.' Franky and Joey are pretty silent, they're watching the French version of MuchMusic, none of us can understand half of what the guy's saying but they play awesome metal bands.
"So you just started going out?" Ramona questions.
"Yup," Reese says, "Nick and I have known each other since middle school though."

I can't believe it, she has a boyfriend. I was supposed to use this month of touring to get to know her and flatter her and then make my move.
"So is he hot?" Stella asks casually.
"Yup, dead sexy." She laughs, damn she had a nice laugh, "He cooks too."
"Oh sweet." Ramona chuckles.
"So what about pants wise," Stella asks, she's really perverted at times, good for laughs though. "You know pants."
"Oh!" Reese says embarrassed, "Well he mooned me once and his pants fell too low, and well, I have to say it's a pretty sweet package."
"Nice," Stella says but Ramona just laughs. "But body wise, is he built or what?"
"He works at an auto garage, what do you think?" Reese says pevertedly, "He's built real nice."

Great, how am I supposed to compete with this Nick guy. I couldn't exactly show her how sweet my package is, I can't cook for shit and well I'm a skinny little runt. The only thing I've got going for me is my sweet package and my personality, and I can't really pull out my package without a sexual harassment case. To top things this Nick guy has like three years advantage.
"Hey check out this guy," Franky says pointing at the TV. "I wonder how he got a piercing like that." I look up at the screen to see some metal band playing the bassist's lip was practically ripped out due to the huge ass spacer he put there.
"That's fucking nasty," Ramona yelps. "Who the hell would want to kiss that?!"
"I would," Joey says raising his eyebrows pevertedly.

"What are you kids watching?" my dad asks as he slips past the TV to get to the driver.
"European metal bands," Joey says casually.
"They're hot," Stella says a little too loudly, everyone just laughs. "Well not the bass player, he has too many holes for eating."
"What?" my dad asks backing up to see the TV. "Just watching him makes my lip hurt."
"Yeah well, watching your butt is making my eyes hurt," I say moving my head to see the TV.
"Want me to shake it?"
"No, Dad," I say putting my head in my hands. Reese starts laughing her head off.
"I think Reese wants me to shake." Next thing I know my dad's ass is against my arm. Everyone around me is laughing as I try to separate my mind from body. "Ease up kid." He finally goes to talk to the driver and then back to the back of the bus with the rest of the adults.