I shall call it Bob!

Epilogue

*Epilogue*

Last time we left off, I was preparing to propose to Ali. Well she said yes and we got married three months later in our backyard. It was a small ceremony with close family and friends.

Remember I said Reese liked modifying and designing her own clothes? Well she spent so much time at the Armstrong manor with Jakob that Adie caught a glimpse of her sketches. One thing led to another and Reese got a summer internship working for Adie in Adeline's clothing line. She took fashion design in college and designed some best selling clothing for Adeline before opening her own fashion line with the help of her old friend Nick who found culinary too repetitive.

Jakob liked that Go Ask Alice project so much he became a radio announcer for Oakland's leading rock station. Speaking of Jakob, he ended up marrying my precious daughter after they finished college. In a few months they're going to grace me with another grandchild.

Ramona already has two kids, I love them like there's no tomorrow, cutest little kids ever. Ramona got married about four years after I married Ali.

Ali and I are still happily married in a big empty house. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Guess what we do a lot? Franky is finishing up college. Makes me feel so old, especially when people keep calling up me, Billie and Mike to be in the Rock and Roll hall of fame. It's a great honor and we're all excited about attending as a guest and not as a tribute this spring.

-End-