Status: More chapters to come if people like it and comment

Not so Lucky

chapter 4

Chapter 4

“ These are not clothes of a warrior.” Alekye said, the Genie, who sat next to me in his new clothes that I just got him. He seemed clearly upset when I picked them out.

“Well sorry, Mr. Warrior. Im not going to let you walk around in those rags.” I pointed to the crap he called clothes in the trash can. “So those are the closest things your going to get to warrior clothing unless you go to ebay.” He looked at her as if asking her to buy him his clothes he wants. “The fumes in that bottle must have rotted your brain if you think your gonna walk around in some loin cloth or something.” He didn't say anything now. He just looked in the mirror at himself. Some women in the store stared at him with awe. Who wouldn't, he was hot. I sighed and got up from my seat and paid for the clothes. Because noooo I was nice, so I bought him more than one pair of clothes.

“I feel empty without my sword.” He said looking down at his side where the sword that used be there was not there. I smiled again. I had forced him to take it off in the car, I gave him a pen instead and told him it had magical powers that could defeat anyone if used right. I felt bad because he believed it.

“Lets go. Im going to be late for the lecture.” I wasn't surprised when he stood and followed. Anything I said in a order form he did.

When we got to the school everyone had stared at us, I could figure why. Hell I'd been all over the news for some while now, hadn't even been to school til then. All through the lecture people had whispered to each other then looked back at me. When everything seemed to slow I figured it wasn't anything. Then I looked over at Alekye who seemed to be looking around more.... cautiously. I figured everything was fine until I couldn't hear anything, not even the tick-tock of the clock behind us. The teacher had stopped talking.... stopped moving, and everyone who was sitting around the room had stopped talking, moving.... breathing. I looked at Alekye. Who had gotten up, And grabbed the sword from his side. I let him take it in this time, telling everyone he was part of something or other that involved a sword, I couldn't even remember my lie. I stood up and saw the same red headed demon run into the room along with more than one other demon. Alekye held the sword in front of him as the demons drew closer.

“Oh. I never thought I'd see you again.” The red haired demon said, at the edge of the room, farthest away from us.

“Yea. I didn't think I'd see you again. Raylin.” Alekye said. “I guess they promoted you to head pussy down in hell?” That got the demon, Raylin, to frown.

“Kill them. Now! I want his head on a pole and her....” He smirked. “Covered in honey if possible.” I stepped back not even trying to hide the surprise, disgust, and horror that showed on my face, I didn't understand what he meant but it sounded like a eating me joke.... with less humor and more truth. Even the smirk could not hide the seriousness in his tone.

Alekye cut through some of the demons but it seemed more and more came out of nowhere. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't going to scream, because that wouldn't do anything, so I thought. I thought of something to stop them.

“Alekye, Make me immortal!” I yelled at Alekye while he was fighting. He looked back at me and then nodded . He grew still and the demons took this time to run past him for me, some jumped on him and all he did was speak in some weird language right before he finished one demon came at me, claws extended, I turned and tried to run and as Alekye spoke his last words the demon clawed at my back bringing me to my knees. The demon grabbed my hair and shoved his hand through my body. If I had looked down I could probably see his hand, covered in blood, sticking out my shirt. He pulled his hand out and I coughed up some blood. The pain that ran through my body was immeasurable, I cried out in pain, I covered the spot where his hand went through and felt for the hole. Then I noticed. It was closing, fast, but it was still painful, way to painful. I looked back to see the demon who had tried killing me in Alekye's hands, screaming in pain as Alekye killed him.

“Everyone. Back.” Raylin yelled. “We'll be back later.” Alekye ran after them and I followed but by the time we were at the door they were gone and time had continued. I slumped down to my knees. Alekye picked me up and I let him, he carried me to the car and sat me in the passanger seat.

“Why are they after me?”