The Day I died

Chapeter 2

Chapter 2
reaper

“Alekye, I came to check on you. You haven't reported in for a little over 3 weeks.” A young woman who looked only 13 with long flowing golden locks flew down next to Alekye who was waiting for Evangalyn. “Whats going on?”
“I made a slight mistake. I made a Duine Marbh.” He said to the young girl, she laughed.
“No ones made a mistake like that in over a million years and you, Prince Alekye,” She laughed more and couldn't even finish the rest of her sentence before Evangalyn came out. “The vamps are gonna love her.” Was the last thing she said before she flew off. Evangalyn looked confused.
“Friend of yours?” She asked and He nodded. “So... you have a name? I mean you know mine but I dont know yours.”
“Alekye Blaine.” He said watching her move. He liked her hair, he liked the golden blond flowing through the light brown.
“....home” He only caught the last words in her sentence because he wasn't listening to her. “I cant wait to go to sleep. My apartment has 2 rooms, lucky me.”
“I know how many rooms your apartment has.” He noticed the Why-the-hell-where-you-in-my-house look and looked away. “I told you I had to follow you for a week or 2.”