I'll Survive.

1 of 1.

I smiled, watching the rabbit jump. I slowly followed it, it went through an opening in the woods. I followed it still, all of a sudden I was falling. I shrieked, then it was just black.

I rose up, looking around. I was in a land with GIANT mushrooms, little paths, it wasn’t at all the park. I looked down, I was in a dress. It was black and poofy, I liked it- for not liking dresses at all. I stood up and started wandering, looking around everywhere. I seen nothing that could help me, I whined, flustered. As I walked for what seemed like hours it seemed like I had gotten no where. I wonder where that rabbit went… I started running, I didn’t know where I was going, but I hope it was somewhere.

“HEY!” Someone yelled, yes! Finally, someone here.

“Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah.” Another said. I started slowing, sneaking through the trees. There was two guys, one of them was short with short blonde-ish hair while the other was tall with medium black hair. They were both in matching outfits. They both heard me and snapped their attention to me, before I could run they were right next to me, each one grabbing one of my sides, they brought me over and sat me on a log.

“I demand you to let go!” I complained. They both stood in front of me, crossing their arms, just staring. “Well? Take a picture. It’ll last longer!” I said.

“You’re cute!” The short one said.

“Who are you?” The tall one asked.

“Where you from?” Came the short one.

“Thank you, I’m Tori. And I’m from… the park.” I said. “Who are YOU?” I asked.

“I’m Sean.” The short one said.

“I’m Nat.” The tall one said.

“You got anything under that dress?” Sean asked, taking a stick and trying to lift the skirt of my dress, I swatted it down.

“Well, you’re interesting.” I stated.

“I just want some action.” He said. I raised my eyebrow.

“Well, before you get any action, where the heck am I? I’m so lost right now.” I stood up, he pushed me back down.

“You’re here.”

“No? really?” I stated, unamused.

“I’M LATE! I’M LATE!” Someone chanted, running passed us. He had a ginger colored hair, it was about breast length. While the others were looking at him, I took a ran for it, I ran after the guy.

“Hey! Wait!” I called, he looked back, I then noticed he had a pair of rabbit ears. He looked ahead before he kept booking it. I looked back, those two were following me. I gasped all of a sudden I was in an open field with a lot of tables, it looked like a tea party. That guy was there, along with 2 others.

“Welcome to the tea party!” The guy at the end of the table said.

“Where am I?”

“Deary, you’re at the mad tea party.” The other guy said, he had rabbit ears too, but he was way different from the ginger.

“What?” I asked. I turned to the ginger “Who are you? Why didn’t you wait?”

“I’m Jag.” He answered, that’s all he said. I looked to the other two.

“What’re your names?” I asked.

“I’m Jeph.” The other guy with bunny ears said.

“And I’m Christofer.” The other said.

“What’s your name?” They asked together.

“I’m Tori.” I said.

“Have a sit.” Christofer said, all of a sudden I was in a chair. What happens here is like, just so sudden. There was a tea cup in my hand.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You’re in Wonderland.” Jeph answered from next to me. I jumped.

“Where’s that?”

“It’s here.” Jag said.

“What?” I asked, I was so confused.

“Don’t worry, we’re all mad here.” Christofer gave this cute smile. I stood up.

“It’s not polite to go away from the table without saying excuse me.” Jeph said.

“I want to know what’s going on!” I said. My blonde and black hair going over my shoulders.

“Eat this.” Jag said, he shoved a cookie in my mouth.

I was small, and not at that tea party, I was in a house that was normal sized while I was miniature. I looked around, seeing a door I started running. It took me FOREVER to get to that door. The doorknob was alive, and was sleeping. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to twist the giant knob. As I did it yelped in pain.

“Who is there!” It yelled.

“I’m sorry, I just want to get through.” I said.

“Who are you!?”

“I’m Tori. Who are you?” I asked

“I’m Bert.” He said.

“How do I get through?” I asked.

“You don’t. Now let me sleep.” It yawned, the keyhole was opened, I jumped through. I looked back and started walking again. I was back in the woods. The two twins were there again.

“THERE SHE IS!” I was now sitting on another log. I crossed my arms. I realized, I wasn’t small anymore. I got up, standing right in front of the other two.

“Leave me alone.” I stated, starting to walk away. Someone grabbed my hand and started running. I ran too. I looked and it was Jag. “Where are we going?!” I asked, then he was gone, but I was away from the others. I shook my head.

“Things come and go, they’re very mysterious, no?” An unfamiliar voice chuckled creepily from a branch. I glanced up there. A guy dressed in plum and grape purple stripes, he had a stripped purple tail and cat ears.

“Who are you?” He disappeared.

“Who do you want me to be?” I quickly dashed around. He was behind me, in a different position.

“I don’t know, who do YOU want to be?” I asked.

“Good question.” He disappeared, and reappeared. “I’m Cory.” He planted a kiss right on my lips before he disappeared again. This time, he didn’t reappear.

“Cory?” I asked, looking around. Nowhere. I sobbed in annoyance before dropping to my knees. My dress fluttered down around me. I looked up and around. As I looked back EVERYONE was coming at me. I jumped up and ran, I ran as fast as I could, passed the mushrooms, passed the tea party room, through the house, through the trees. I ran till I seen an opening in the woods. I ran through it, I was in the park. My normal clothes were on, I looked back to see just the woods, no one, nothing. I spun around and ran further away. I never want to go back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it..