Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

01

I smiled from ear to ear as I drew my knife from my victim's jaw. I loved the look on the redhead's face as my knife pulled out of his jaw. He was still alive, but he wouldn't be for long. His blood dripped and I whipped it up slowly with my index finger, drawing a large "X" on his forehead. Then, I plunged my knife into my victim's forehead through the "X." I heard the sound of the concrete being hit and the skull of his head being split.

I smiled as I pulled my knife from the victim's head, I held him down as he started to flop around as I knew he would. I hated when the people I killed did that. He started to scream but it soon cut off as it dulled to a mumble and then a whimper. It gave me the satisfaction that I had done my job for the night. I laughed as he died.

Standing up from my crouched position, I looked down both ends of the alley. Then, I noticed that everything in a three-foot diameter was splattered and covered in this guy's blood. I was still grinning in satisfaction. "No sirens yet," I said to myself, "that's a good sign. That means I can still.."

I don't know why I killed him. Maybe he pissed me off.. or someone told me to... NO!! No one tells me what to do! Yes... No!! I'm Johnny!!

"HELP! Someone! Help this man-"

I cut the bitch off as I threw my knife at her throat. But I got a quick look at her, long beautiful brown hair and dark blue eyes. Any man would fall in love with her. It didn't stop the knife from hitting right on the spot I aimed at. She gurgled and fell to the floor. Then she did the thing I hated most.. she flopped. I was shaking. Why? Why was I shaking?

I then repeated to her what I did to the redhead. Dipping my blood soaked finger into her own crimson liquid, I put my finger to her lips telling her to be quiet. "Shh, be quiet. Don't tell."

After I finished, I started quickly toward my house. I didn't need any more close calls tonight. As I walked through town, rain drops hit my face. I didn't care though, I never cared. If I ever got sick it didn't really matter because I still went out and did what I love. Nothing ever did stop me from killing.

I passed by the bookstore and looked in and saw that nothing had changed. There was the same books, same people, same shoppers. Not many where in there. Oh! Well, hello! Who are you? A new employee? Tall, skinny with a very lady-like figure, short black spiked hair with long bangs. When the person turned, I found the one I thought was a she was actually a he. He was wearing a black shirt and tight blue skinny jeans. He, also, had on black-rimmed glasses and the darkest blue eyes, they were mysterious and dark at the same time.

Our eyes connected but as they met for that brief second, I was gone. Off into the dark as I roughly shook my head. What was I thinking, I thought to myself.

~~~~

I slammed the front gate as I walked up my front walk way. Gripping the door knob, I hissed in pain pulling my hand back. I saw my hand was covered in my own blood. Then, I noticed the small wound that was probably caused by grappling with that damn red head.

I knew that I didn't have any first aid kits so I glanced to my right and saw that the house was lit up. The house was newly occupied as of recently and the people there probably had a kit I could "borrow."

"Well, let's go pay our new neighbors a little visit," I said out loud. "A nice warm welcome!"
♠ ♠ ♠
give me comments!!
subscribe!!
read as much as you can!!
give me something to work with so if i know how to change something!!!