Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

11

Brian sat on the bed with me and Matt, "Johnny I think I do know some else that's like you." Brian told me. I shook my head and gave a small smile.

"Brian, I don't think anyone is like me. How many people do you know that can say they have a voice in their head that tells them to kill innocent people. And then they get possessed by this said voice?" I quizzed. I stared at Brian waiting for his answer.

He stared out the window. "You know the book store down town? Tom and Jerry's?" He asked. "Well I have a friend in there that talks to a doll. He says that the doll tells him weird things about the world and people, and his friend hears her too. They almost got fired because of the doll, my friends were arguing with her. Well actually yelling."

I noticed that he kept saying she, as he said she I felt something in my head stir. Matt and I stared at him with slight confusion. Then Matt said, " Brian can you bring your friend over tomorrow?"

"I think I can try and get him down here, but my other friend can't come 'cause I don't know, I think the doll told him to stay home today, or someone that that told him. But I can try to bring him."

I nodded.

"Come on Brian, it's one in the morning. I'll show you where the extra room is." Matt stood taking our new roommates things. He started to walk down the hall.

I grabbed Brian's wrist before he left down the hall to fallow Matt. He flinched, so I let go of his wrist. But I said,"Thank you Syn, for helping me... with every thing." He smiled and nodded walking out of my room down the hall fallowing Matt.

I lied down on my pillows and thoughts came to me so quick. 'Can Brian's friends really help me'

'No one can Little Johnny.No one can or ever will help you.'

~The next day~

Matt and I waited for our little friend to get back with his friend and the doll thing he was talking about. I was so tired, the stupid Voice came to me last night. It led me to killing a few teenage couples in the park. And when I got home I fought the urge to sleep fearing The Voice would try something else, and or, haunt my sleep.

I heard the front door open and close. I leaned my head back against the couch. "Matt, Johnny... I'm back." He called from the door.I could hear his voice, his friends voice and a third voice. The voice was so sweet it was sickening.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no another cliff hanger!
the chapter is so short so sorry!
well you know what i wanna hear!
comment
subscribe