Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

13

~Voice's P.O.V~

Worthless shell. I have to do everything myself now. I save him from himself and what does he do? He doesn't hold up HIS end of the deal he, stops me from doing what I want to do and he saves that stupid human. That was our deal, I save him and he dose my bidding when I am in his head he dose what I want, not what HE thinks is best.

I grinned as I reached the house I was looking for, it took me a while to find, but I found it at last. I looked up at the window, and saw a glimpse of Jimmy's face disappear from the window,in the door. He couldn't see me from where I stood in the shadows. He had a blank stare on his face.

I walked up to the house slowly and looked up at the balcony. I dug Johnny's fingers into the concrete and plaster. I started the slow climb up to the second story, the knives that hung on to the belt loops of Johnny's tight uncomfortable jeans, they hit the back of his thighs hard slicing the flesh a little bit. Wait, this is not his body tonight! It's mine! Nothing of Johnny is his it's mine and right now nothing is going to stop that.

No one was going to stop me, not Johnny, not that stupid idiot Jimmy. No one...

This time I was in control.

I finally reached the balcony, and jumped the metal railing. This balcony led to Jimmy's room. I was so close. I got a small fluttering in my stomach. The rushes were coming back... and it felt good. I pulled a knife from the loop ripping the pair of jeans, I could feel a small whole where I had ripped the knife from.

Twirling the weapon in my fingers for a good grip, I had a smirk on my lips, still old feelings came with a familiar routine, that was slowly showing. Slowly I dug the tip of my knife into the door around the knob. While Johnny was sloppy with his work I was neat and quick, no noise, no nuisance.

Slipping my hand through the small hole, it wasn't quite big enough so I ripped the skin on my hosts hands. But I had managed to unlock the door. Stepping in the dark room, I could see the motionless figure on the bed. The moon spared little light, but it was enough to see with. Little Jimmy, so perfect in that position, it disgusted me!

Yanking the other knife free I stood at the head of the bed. A serge of pleasure shot through my body. A wide smile appeared on my face.

'Finially I can get rid of you once and for all!' Raising both knives high in the air. 'One thing that holds him back.. will now be gone!' As I was about to end his life I couldn't't help but yell "DIE JIMMY!!"

And at the same time I felt Johnny push his hardest against my control. 'DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM YOU BASTARD!!!' The scream in my head was unbearable I almost fell to my knees.

"I'm through with you Johnny," I mumbled outwardly, I got a hint that it was like this when I yelled at him. Then I screamed again, "DIE JIMMY!!!!" And I brought the blades down so fast I knew that I couldn't miss him.

'NOOOOO'

Jimmy rolled out of the way miraculously. I heard his knees hit the ground and then he whispered,"I knew you'd be back.." His voice was a mixture of fear and anger.

"I always come back.." My voice was deep and darker than Johnny's when I spoke, he got the menacing and growl scary sound to it from me. I loved when Johnny talked like that because it felt like I was in ruling order again. "Remember that you fucking idiot!!"

I growled, lunging at him, blades ready to pierce the pale delicate skin of his. He jumped away from me with a speed that I did not expect. One thing that made me smile was that one of the sharp knives slashed across his chest letting a crimson strand drip with hot blood. Jimmy jerked at the sudden sting. He looked at me with fear struck face.

I grinned and licked the blood from the knife, and grinned at him.

"What do you want from me..?!" His whisper so low I could hardly pick up what he said. His voice was shaky. "What did I do..?!" A tear slid down his face.

"You got his attention! Johnny's attention..! Your taking him from me!! NOW DIE..!! AND PERISH!!" I went to slice his delicate neck open.

'JUST STOP IT!! STOP ALREADY!!'

Fucking Johnny...
♠ ♠ ♠
oh noes!
will Jimmy die or will Johnny save him once again!?
stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of J.H.M !!
so you know what i wanna hear.. comments subscription!
please, tell me your thoughts and feelings about this story!